Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/5

• 1/5

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Fuck Nacht lol. What a piece of shit. I don’t like him at all.

And finally, we get to meet Asta’s Demon. This has been a long time coming.
Totally opposite.

I love his influence in the story.

Bulls need to fucking grow up mentally before we make it Fairy Tail ish kind of shit.

Also @BangMi I re-read it twice.

I don't necessarily think he's like typical Noble: "Omg peasants sucks".

He calls them peasants but it's a common term for Noble people to use.

He says "The greatest people are those who are good from the beginning".

I think he just doesn't like people who are slacking off.

If you look at it he said that he likes Asta and his resolve.

Interesting character for sure and I don't agree with you Lee.

Black Bulls need a reality check to the fucking core.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Totally opposite.

I love his influence in the story.

Bulls need to fucking grow up mentally before we make it Fairy Tail ish kind of shit.

Also @BangMi I re-read it twice.

I don't necessarily think he's like typical Noble: "Omg peasants sucks".

He calls them peasants but it's a common term for Noble people to use.

He says "The greatest people are those who are good from the beginning".

I think he just doesn't like people who are slacking off.

If you look at it he said that he likes Asta and his resolve.

Interesting character for sure and I don't agree with you Lee.

Black Bulls need a reality check to the fucking core.
and its foreshadowed if his brother might be the dude in diamond kingdom.
because he said "The greatest person blablabla"

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Black Clover has always been Fairy Tale-esque though. Like 100% of this manga is nakama Power ups.

Nacht is some ass hole who shows up to tell the main cast that their actions don’t matter because they were bad in the past? Fuck this guy lol. Let him die on panel as far as I’m concerned.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Black Clover has always been Fairy Tale-esque though. Like 100% of this manga is nakama Power ups.

Nacht is some ass hole who shows up to tell the main cast that their actions don’t matter because they were bad in the past? Fuck this guy lol. Let him die on panel as far as I’m concerned.
Hmm, I would argue ( but I will not I'm not Shishio enough to go back and forth with you:catblush:).

There is more to Black Clover power-ups.

Emotions, future potential, mana pool.

Fairy Tail wasn't that complicated.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Fuck Nacht lol. What a piece of shit. I don’t like him at all.
On the contrary, I really like this guy and his ways of getting things done. By far, the most efficient vice-captain in the series. Nacht is being misunderstood I guess, I don't think he meant what he says; he is basically provoking the Bulls to get stronger in his own way. If he really does dislike them so much he doesn't need to go out of his way to learn everything about the bulls just to tell them exactly where they're lacking in the middle of an important mission.

. ASTA'S DEVIL IS ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE ASTA.
Because he gained a part of Asta with their last contract. Asta probably loses a part of himself to the demon every time he wages something in exchange for making a contract enabling the demon to slowly gain control over his body.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How would that even help?
Application is similar to Yami's Black Moon but on a larger scale.

He can also use it with Demon-Dweller-Sword. I just don't know how to put it into words. He would not erase the magic from the range of his Anti-Mana zone but consume it via Dweller and transform it into Anti Magic to boost his power even more.

The most expectable thing that a lot of people anticipate would be that Anti Mana Zone would be so strong that it would erase the spells coming at Asta within xxx meter radius. Then Asta condensates the Anti Magic from that range into some powerful attack that may be similar to Death Trust.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Nacht is being misunderstood I guess, I don't think he meant what he says; he is basically provoking the Bulls to get stronger in his own way.
If that’s the case, he’ll be redeemed for me but as of now, I don’t like this guy at all. I’ll give Tabata credit though, I didn’t think he’d be able to create a character that I dislike this much lol.

@Admiral Lee Hung
Anti Mana Zone incoming?
:cheers:
Yeah and Wizard King level Asta along with it Lol.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If that’s the case, he’ll be redeemed for me but as of now, I don’t like this guy at all. I’ll give Tabata credit though, I didn’t think he’d be able to create a character that I dislike this much lol.
I can relate to why you feel the way you do about Nacht. He wasn't around when they went through the shit they did so he has no right to lecture them about being bad when he was never around to give them a hand when they needed it the most. As Kakashi would say, Those who break rules are scum but those who abandon their teammates are even worse than scum.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I can relate to why you feel the way you do about Nacht. He wasn't around when they went through the shit they did so he has no right to lecture them about being bad when he was never around to give them a hand when they needed it the most. As Kakashi would say, Those who break rules are scum but those who abandon their teammates are even worse than scum.
I also understand Lee's opinion on Nacht but I like it from one perspective. Whether he did it in a scummy way or not he basically gave the Bulls a reality check and implied "Wake up call" for them.