Black Clover Chapter 268 Spoilers Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Also, she was the owner of Asta's Grimoire before him which again doesn't make sense considering Nero said she's been guarding it all along or at least since her awakening.

Wow AMD was actually a devil without any magic.... Asta's mom had anti magic powers!!
She steals magic and life force from others nearby. It isn't quite the same as anti-magic. Besides, she isn't magicless like Asta or AMD so she can't have anti-magic powers.

AMD wants to kill all the devils it seems...He is even prepared to take over Asta's body to do that...

I wonder how the devil got Anti magic powers?

Asta's mom story is extremely sad one...She abandoned her own son because of her ability

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
AMD wants to kill all the devils it seems...He is even prepared to take over Asta's body to do that...

I wonder how the devil got Anti magic powers?

Asta's mom story is extremely sad one...She abandoned her own son because of her ability
yes, Richita had to abandon Asta because if she had to take care Asta, Asta will dead or something like that.
About anti magic, i think she transferred his magic to amd five leaf grimoire..
Post automatically merged:

I'm so touched, she has to stay alone because she has anti-magic. Raised a demon and got killed because of it.

🧊 🧊 🧊

New black clover fan here. I'm all caught up and it's awesome. These past few chapters have been fire. This was a nice back story, Richita being like Henry...thats interesting, I wonder what's up with Henry....is he cursed or not?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
yes asta's mom magic absorbed mana from life source. so the question is did asta had magic after he born?
and man STAN SMOL AMD and STAN AMD FROM NOW!!
Nooooo its gonna be deku with multiple quirks all over again and asta gonna get his old magic back.

Status
Not open for further replies.