Black Clover - Chapter 274 - The Battle Begins

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters
I can agree here but like all of them? C'mon someone must be alive.
Wouldn't make any sense at this point since it's never been hinted at in the slightest.

Dark Triad members can't be solo'ed by Captains let alone the next devils that will come out of Qlipoth.

People really underestimate this war, aren't they?
Well, either way, those are the heavy hitters. It'll probably be everyone vs DT and associates in a full out war.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Wouldn't make any sense at this point since it's never been hinted at in the slightest.

Well, either way, those are the heavy hitters. It'll probably be everyone vs DT and associates in a full out war.
I kinda hope that Tabata will do Captains justice.

If I have to be honest I really haven't felt Captain's power in the Reincarnation arc.

Lol, Yuno thinks he can end it himself before Asta arrives. Dude doesn't realize that Asta is stronger.
Post automatically merged:

If I have to be honest I really haven't felt Captain's power in the Reincarnation arc.
That's because they haven't' had much time to show. Yami showed why he's the strongest against Dante. He and Mereo are right there with each other.

We'll be able to see them use power now.

Seth

โ€Ž
Lol, Yuno thinks he can end it himself before Asta arrives. Dude doesn't realize that Asta is stronger.
It's obviously encouragement talk.

If he digs deeper into the Spirit Assimilation mode he can be strong af too. Not even talking about Noelle.

I'm scared that Asta's full power will be op for some time but it will end on a MUI Goku note.

Tabata likes to makes Asta op but keep him in bay.

If he digs deeper into the Spirit Assimilation mode he can be strong af too. Not even talking about Noelle.

I'm scared that Asta's full power will be op for some time but it will end on a MUI Goku note.

Asta is arguably faster, can read Ki, and is a perfect counter to him.

If they were to fight in a 1v1 all out, I'm putting my money on him every time.

Seth

โ€Ž
Asta is arguably faster, can read Ki, and is a perfect counter to him.

If they were to fight in a 1v1 all out, I'm putting my money on him every time.
Right now yes. But you know it makes sense for us. Tabata loves the portrayal and he definitely wants to make Asta and Yuno look equal.

Seth

โ€Ž
This is why BC is one of the most respectable shounens. It's had a consistent power ranking since the beginning.
I loved how everything Noelle experienced since her childhood through joining the Bulls and then fighting elves led her to unlock the Valkyrie Dress.

Tabata is underrated because of clowns who spend time on Twitter and etc to compare Black Clover to every fucking show they can type in google.

Seth

โ€Ž
Dante-Zenon-Vanica isn't the main villain of this invasion,
because Mereoleona enter the battle, we will have another strong female villain other than vanica.
It doesn't make sense. Vanica is stronger. No Captain can solo a Triad member.

Seth

โ€Ž
do u remember nacht said the dark triad devil or something like that is just in the middle of the qylphoth tree.
its mean there has to be someone stronger than them later on
Oh, yeah. Nvm
Not middle. First two devils in Qlipoth match Triad and the deeper it gets the stronger the Devil.

Seth

โ€Ž
and because dark triad had no build up for Fuego and Mereo match up, so it has to be someone other than them gonna fight Fuego / Mereo.
Mereo would need to be abobe Triad in that case :/

We will see. I hope Tabata will finally allow Captains to go all out.

Asta at times look OP and at times look very weak.....lol..btb can't wait to see Asta new form....and Mereoleona ftw :finally:...she is such an awesome character...there was never a boring screen time with her....