Black Clover - Chapter 275 Spoilers discussion

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Get better reading comprehension. They are literally nothing alike you dunce. Linlin is nothing like Meroleona from a personality stand point.
Yea no shit, that’s the point meme fan. Hence him needing to learn a thing or 2.

Memes a raging fool, that Oda keeps pushing as this freak. When in reality she’s constantly treated as no actual threat at all. Robin rolling her off the battle ground comes to mind. meroleona on the other hands a true female monster done correctly. No dumb gimmick, actually compete in combat regardless of a lost, there’s more but if u know the characters. It’s clean which is the better Representation of a freak/monster.....

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Yea no shit, that’s the point meme fan. Memes a raging fool, that Oda keeps pushing as this freak. When in reality she’s constantly treated as no actual threat at all. Robin rolling her off the battle ground comes to mind. meroleona on the other hands a true female monster done correctly. No dumb gimmick, actually compete in combat regardless of a lost, there’s more but if u know the characters. It’s clean which is the better Representation of a freak/monster.....
You're not getting a better reply since you apparently don't know how to read or understand how characters are written. Why do you want all characters to be alike. And lol at equating Leona to Linlin in regards to being a freak. Leona trains her butt off all the time. Thats how she knows advanced techniques other captains have literally no grasp of, because she's literally training in seclusion. Linlin has been shown to do no such thing.

You can't even understand basic characterization, so, I don't expect you to understand anything beyond power levels. It's like you and a bunch of speed readers don't know how to separate the two. I like Leona for what she is, and I like Linlin for what she is. You're expecting characters to be literally cookie cutter XYZ which shows how little you actually understand the shit you read or have read before.

Leona has never been shown to be goofy or childish. This is literally what Linlin is about you dunce. You're comparing apples and oranges. If you actually want to make a comparison, understand what you're comparing and spare yourself the embarrassment. If you want to criticize Oda's writing (which I do all the fucking time) compare Zoro and Guts. Those are characters with actual personality similarities and Guts is literally a much better Zoro in all categories.

I've seen you say some stupid shit but I never thought you'd show a lack of elementary reading comprehension to this extent. If it's hard for you, slow down and take an hour to read each chapter. I suggest you go back to whatever institution you went to school, and demand your money back. You've been scammed.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
For real though, I think Fuegoleon was never as strong as her at any point. And now she’s gotten another power up? Wtf? Yami has nothing on her, I’m sorry @Yami fandom lol.
Even if it doesn't quite look like it Fuego is intended to be as strong as his sister even before he was chosen by Salamander. Tabata is trying to close the gap with her new powerup IMO.

As for Yami

GG