Black Clover - Chapter 275 Spoilers discussion

Hmm, seems like Mereo has gotten a new form, kinda reminds me of true magic, like when Luck turned himself into a lightning bolt to pierce that one Dark Desciple.
I'm hella hyped to see what Zenon and Vanica might show us in the next couple of chapters. I'm hoping to see more of Zenon's spacial magic, and Vanica's Immortality.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Seems like Valkyrie dress too
I wouldn't say so.

It looks more like Mereoleona became one with fire itself. The spell is called "Hellfire". Generally this term should refer to the fire coming straight from Hell. One of the most op fire powers in fictional stories.

If it workes how I think it will. Mereoleona is fucking op.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Mereoleona is insane lol. Glad to see her getting more love from Tabata. I wonder how powerful this Ancient Devil actually is.
I dunno if translations are on point but she's bathing in Lava:usoprice:

Akainu would have a hard time understanding why some fire lady laughs and enjoys getting damaged by his devil fruit.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
I dunno if translations are on point but she's bathing in Lava:usoprice:

Akainu would have a hard time understanding why some fire lady laughs and enjoys getting damaged by his devil fruit.
For real though, I think Fuegoleon was never as strong as her at any point. And now sheโ€™s gotten another power up? Wtf? Yami has nothing on her, Iโ€™m sorry @Yami fandom lol.