• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 276
Title: Boreas
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
VIZ
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Seth

โ€Ž
I wish Tabata would stop skipping yuno actually figuring out how to the full spirit dive and stuff like that
Yeah, I can agree on this part. Although I doubt we will get to know much about Asta's power-up too. Maybe some random mid-fight panels. You know. BC is fast-paced manga.

Seth

โ€Ž
Well alright then.

Zenon's still alive no one freak out now lmao.
Obviously. Tabata will show off Invasion team powers and shit. This will be like part 1 of the invasion.

Part 2 will be the first Qlipoth Devils coming out and Triad getting serious.

+ The deeper Qlipoth gets. The stronger Triad gets.

Seth

โ€Ž
Nah but some believe this to be a historic feat for Yuno when Zenon wasn't even trying.
Not historic but I really like this power-up. + I don't get people who are surprised that Yuno could come up with something like this and surprise Zenon. Last time we got a little hint ( hand shaking ).

Seth

โ€Ž
The wind disintegrating the Bones was very cool
I think there are two routes Tabata could take it.

1. It's like you say disintegrating Zenon's magic with Yuno I don't know maybe condensing the air pressure and combine it with a shit ton of Mana.

2. Langris erased the bones with his Spatial magic and Yuno did the hole in Zenon's belly with some Air Pressure thrust or some shit.

I think there are two routes Tabata could take it.

1. It's like you say disintegrating Zenon's magic with Yuno I don't know maybe condensing the air pressure and combine it with a shit ton of Mana.

2. Langris erased the bones with his Spatial magic and Yuno did the hole in Zenon's belly with some Air Pressure thrust or some shit.
The way it disintegrated around yuno and when he transforms makes me think itโ€™s yuno who did that with wind