Black Clover - Chapter 276 - Boreas

Rate the chapter!

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I’m pretty sure only asta can do 100% because all devils are in hell except for liebe

Also the Qlipoth is just them opening the gates of hell right?
Hmm. We know that Dante said that they can't access the 100% power of their Devils as long as gates to the Underworld are closes.

The thing that separates Asta and Nacht is that they have a Devil Binding Ritual deal with their Devils. Asta willingly and Nacht forcibly.

I doubt Lucifero is Dante's dog or some shit like that xD.

I think Lucifero, Megicula, and Zenon's Devils are just lending their power willingly to the Triad members.

knuckleheadninja

Homeroom Teacher
I hope Zenon is joking around. No way a vice captain can put him down so easily.
And that was a sudden jump for Yuno in power levels, we never get to see how he trained and got his new skills. It is simply whatever asta achieves is reflected in Yuno power scale as well.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I hope Zenon is joking around. No way a vice captain can put him down so easily.
And that was a sudden jump for Yuno in power levels, we never get to see how he trained and got his new skills. It is simply whatever asta achieves is reflected in Yuno power scale as well.
You're in for a rude awakening if anyone seriously believes Zenon is done for; he's gonna make Yuno and little Vaude realize who the real boss is in the next few chapters.
No one believes in it and no one should but remember one thing and I said it in the past. Yuno make this clear last time that he has capabilities to hurt Zenon. Now with this bew power up he can surprise Zenon and give him a tough time.