• ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ๐ŸŒผ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
huge Fuegoleon powerups should be followed by huge Nozel powerups, thats how the story works.
and we know in the end, Undine will end up with Noelle.
Yeah. People don't like this idea but I always question themL Why?

Dude she is hailed by the fandom and even portrayed by Tabata as a counter to the Dark Triad.

Asta, Yuno and Noelle can be portrayed as the Light Triad.

How is she supposed to keep up with Asta and Yuno without the spirit?

Nozel power up will be interesting. You can really work out some crazy shit from his magic element.

Just please not Valkyrie Dress that's for our girls:josad:

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
How is she supposed to keep up with Asta and Yuno without the spirit?
The story will always be about Asta and Yuno and im not surprised if Noelle get outshine by them lol
Just please not Valkyrie Dress
nope, you should realize Nozel will have some type of Valkyrie Armor thing because so far Asta, Yuno, Mereo, and Charlotte have new transformation design within their body

Seth

โ€Ž
The story will always be about Asta and Yuno and im not surprised if Noelle get outshine by them lol

nope, you should realize Nozel will have some type of Valkyrie Armor thing because so far Asta, Yuno, Mereo, and Charlotte have new transformation design within their body
He can have some spell called Mercury Knight.

Just don't call it Valkyrie Armor. Nozel is a boy :/

Seth

โ€Ž
wouldnt noelle getting undine make her the heart queen?
Holy shit. Yes.

I totally forget about that part of the deal with Undine.

But here's the thing. If Loropechka dies without passing on Undine to the next Queen. Undine is basically free to form a new contract with the person she desires to do so I think.

Holy shit. Yes.

I totally forget about that part of the deal with Undine.

But here's the thing. If Loropechka dies without passing on Undine to the next Queen. Undine is basically free to form a new contract with the person she desires to do so I think.
I feel like noelles powerup tend to be her improving her control over her magic and the next step is probably mana zone

Seth

โ€Ž
Charlotte and Yuno even with their new power-ups can't overtake the true Lioness Queen :ace:
Dunno about Yuno since fighting fire with wind is Ace/Smoker situation but seeing Charlotte's reaction to Mereoleona burning every single inch of her roses would be hilarious.

Kay I'm done. Bye. Take over my Squad!
:milaugh:

Seth

โ€Ž
Does Vanica get defeated just like that?

Doubtful, but damn, Charlotte is on fire.
Highly doubtful over that one.

You know it's a standard thing. Good guys showing off the fruits of their training and then it's time for the counter-attack by the triad.

+ with the tree of Qlipoth developing further the Triad members will grow stronger. ( hehe what a rhyme )