Black Clover Chapter 280 Spoilers Thread

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I totally forgot.

Ladros lost his powers or he was only out of mana after fighting Asta?

Seth

โ€Ž
I agree for Asta getting few panels like what he doing in devil rituals and figure out what happen up above.
Now that I thought about it.

Asta will join later a bit.

The big Demon outside of Hage will try to shot a laser beam on the clover just to be counter by returning Zora.

The big Demon outside of Hage will try to shot a laser beam on the clover just to be counter by returning Zora.
Yeah we need to see Zora, magna and Gordon in this arc because we haven't seen yet forever from beginning spade kingdom arc but I wonder what kind of new spell they got during 6 month training.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think Big demon outside of hage tried to shoot damn laser beam at commoners realm or Clover castle.
:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

is it Korean scan out yet?

Last edited:

Seth

โ€Ž
I hope Zora and Magna are at least capable of beating Dark Disciples. If Tabata hide them only to return and be supports it will be lame.

Yes....

It's insane and there are 7 more stronger Devils to come + Lucifero as the icing on the cake.
Make sense though since they coming up with their real demon body, just let Lucifero and co coming with their real body and they would be even stronger xD.

If Clover alliance wins this. It's the biggest bullshit plot armor ever.
Agree I would call it bs too. Dante almost fuck up Yami+Asta with 80%

Zeno even with less destroy Yuno and co.

How they should able to fight guys stronger then 80/100% Dante and Zeno. These two are just the first real demons. Imagine all the others showing up,not even wanna speak about Lucifero...

The only one who could do something would be Julius but he is nerfed soooo.
How can Tabata now dealing with these monsters when they already stomping Captains right and left?

Seth

โ€Ž
Make sense though since they coming up with their real demon body, just let Lucifero and co coming with their real body and they would be even stronger xD.

Agree I would call it bs too. Dante almost fuck up Yami+Asta with 80%

Zeno even with less destroy Yuno and co.

How they should able to fight guys stronger then 80/100% Dante and Zeno. These two are just the first real demons. Imagine all the others showing up,not even wanna speak about Lucifero...

The only one who could do something would be Julius but he is nerfed soooo.
How can Tabata now dealing with these monsters when they already stomping Captains right and left?
I must be honest with you.

Angels giving Julius back his power and some of them help or I completely don't see this.

I think Asta will show off but he will kill one Qlipoth at max. He still didn't master the union.

No Captain can solo a Qlipoth devil.

There is literally no firepower in the Clover continent to oppose the devils.

You will need to bring 10 wizard Kings from the past to oppose the Qlipoth.

I think Julius will have an Angel revelation and he will access his powers back to go to Spade and help buy some time for the alliance to r un away.

Tabata have plot armor in his series black clover like literally He almost kill julius off of series during fight against patry who side with William body at all. HE ALMOST KILL HIM OFF.
:okay:

Seth

โ€Ž
Tabata have plot armor in his series black clover like literally He almost kill julius off of series during fight against patry who side with William body at all. HE ALMOST KILL HIM OFF.
:okay:
He killed off Julius as a plot armor for Zagred.

Maybe this time he will bring Julius as a plot armor for the alliance instead:milaugh:

He killed off Julius as a plot armor for Zagred.

Maybe this time he will bring Julius as a plot armor for the alliance instead:milaugh:

No shiit bruh Tabata definitely pull uno reverse plot armor on julius for angels introduced in this arc after devil came out of qliphoth already.

Seth

โ€Ž
No shiit bruh Tabata definitely pull uno reverse plot armor on julius for angels introduced in this arc after devil came out of qliphoth already.
He's definitely going to be related to some heavenly powers. Angels coming in cuz of him like u say is plausible.

I don't know if it was in Manga but in anime, he had this inner monologue that he always thought like he was born for something else.

Bro no one talks like that unless they are some crazy op angel related motherfuckers.

He's definitely going to be related to some heavenly powers. Angels coming in cuz of him like u say is plausible.

I don't know if it was in Manga but in anime, he had this inner monologue that he always thought like he was born for something else.

Bro no one talks like that unless they are some crazy op angel related motherfuckers.

Nacht mentioned it that God won't forgive dark triad at all so that mean Tabata definitely bring God and angels in this arc or next arc after devil flood in human world. He going to pull plot armor twist on yami for God. Don't let my boy yami and nacht die yet cuz we need them for interaction on sumthing they talk trash or roasted๐Ÿ˜ญ

:cheers:

Seth

โ€Ž
Nacht mentioned it that God won't forgive dark triad at all so that mean Tabata definitely bring God and angels in this arc or next arc after devil flood in human world. He going to pull plot armor twist on yami for God. Don't let my boy yami and nacht die yet cuz we need them for interaction on sumthing they talk trash or roasted๐Ÿ˜ญ

:cheers:
In my personal opinion, Yami should die for Asta's development but now that we know Morris can speed up the process I can totally see people rescuing Yami and Vangeance and Qlipoth still develops without them.

When it comes to God. It's nothing new. Rhya even used a technique called Hammer of Jotun or some shit and I think there are at least 2/3 spells related to gods.

The lore is going to be huge.