Black Clover Chapter 280 Spoilers Thread

In my personal opinion, Yami should die for Asta's development but now that we know Morris can speed up the process I can totally see people rescuing Yami and Vangeance and Qlipoth still develops without them.

When it comes to God. It's nothing new. Rhya even used a technique called Hammer of Jotun or some shit and I think there are at least 2/3 spells related to gods.

The lore is going to be huge.

I don't think so yami should die for asta development because of whole damn fanbase goes go crazy and riot if their favorite characters dies in this arc๐Ÿ˜ญ but I agree with u about yami should dies for asta development and make nacht become captain of Blackbull and you know asta definitely become of vice-captain. We know blackbull been reply on asta all the time while he lead them to battle. We hope asta change his personality like nacht or own shiit

:whitepress:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I don't think so yami should die for asta development because of whole damn fanbase goes go crazy and riot if their favorite characters dies in this arc๐Ÿ˜ญ but I agree with u about yami should dies for asta development and make nacht become captain of Blackbull and you know asta definitely become of vice-captain. We know blackbull been reply on asta all the time while he lead them to battle. We hope asta change his personality like nacht or own shiit

:whitepress:
If Yami dies and Clover alliance lose I doubt there will be magic squads if they will need to run away from the continent.

If Yami dies and Clover alliance lose I doubt there will be magic squads if they will need to run away from the continent.
Yeah it should be magic squad in other continent like we never seen them before. We know Tabata going have overseas arc after spade kingdom arc so we have to wait and see what happen next in future chapter. Tabata predictions is no match for us we think what happens next in 281 or 282.

:josad:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
So these devils are stronger than the DT and are fodder to the rest in the Quilpoth?

Bruh......it's gg. Plot armor bs incoming.
Yeah as I said above. If Clover alliance wins this this is the boggest BS tabata will write.

They will ned like 10 juliuses to xounter them.