Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/5

• 2/5

• 1/5

• Total voters
His Grimoire literally is an almost full look at the panels.

If they find a way to give Julius maybe Kira's mana holy fuck mate.

He only lacked mana for now.
It's much smaller than what it was. It most likely has something to do with him aging his body since he didn't have enough MP for one attack. Only reason he got that attack off was because of Damnatio
Post automatically merged:

I have to respect the ppl that haven't read it yet.
Tabata draws in a way that I can't tell the difference.
And I haven't been paying much attention to character whereabouts.
If they haven't read it and decide to come onto a manga discussion website then that be their own fault.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
It's much smaller than what it was. It most likely has something to do with him aging his body since he didn't have enough MP for one attack. Only reason he got that attack off was because of Damnatio
Post automatically merged:

If they haven't read it and decide to come onto a manga discussion website then that be their own fault.
But it indicates that Tabata is building up the ground for his potential show off.

Good chapter
I saw my favorite character Damnatio in action so that's very cool
Julius was hype for a second and then turned to dissapointment

P.s
I saw Noelle's sister and was wondering for like half an hour why Nozel is wearing a female dress
was he secretly women, is he a women at heart like Diku or did he go under a sex change operation during the time skip?
Took me a while to remember that they had a sister

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I saw Noelle's sister and was wondering for like half an hour why Nozel is wearing a female dress
No worries. @Blother mistook her for Rill or Langris:mihanha:

Next chapter will be Asta's new transformation?? :finally:
Imagine Tabata pulling a switch to show us what's up with Heart Kingdom parry:rolaugh: