Black Clover Chapter 281 Spoilers Thread

What do yall think what happen next in chapter 282? And what do yall think about Asta devil union mode look like? I know too damn early for this.

:whitepress:We know Tabata definitely Mind-blowing whole Community and Fanbase too for Asta new devil union. That would so too much drip and He leave WSJ on fire for 4 week in row

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
What do yall think what happen next in chapter 282? And what do yall think about Asta devil union mode look like? I know too damn early for this.

:whitepress:We know Tabata definitely Mind-blowing whole Community and Fanbase too for Asta new devil union. That would so too much drip and He leave WSJ on fire for 4 week in row
Don't wanna shit on this since Union Asta will be cool but I can see 282 being wasted on showing off Asta only with no future development.

Tabata too afraid to let an unrestricted Prime Julius let loose. The more I see Tabata avoiding to show us his full power and nerfing him, the higher my opinion of his power gets. I won't be surprised if by the time all the demons have come out of the Tree, Tabata finds a way to let Julius return to his Prime and he goes head to head with Lucifero.

I believe Tabata about to switch out gear with Asta union mode to Noelle and Elf group if He did that for tease us We are all too pissed off and disappointed for chapter 282 like For real Tabata cmon bruh Don't do that to us.
:whitepress:I wanted to see asta union mode look like in next chapter 282 if Tabata switch it to something else I swear to God I will pissed off forever

That art is fucking hard๐Ÿ”ฅ
Post automatically merged:

What if Noelle Siblings been Trainings By Heart kingdom and Spirit guardian for 6 month training. How much stronger they getting from post- times skip training. What do y'all think?

:whitepress:I think they are definitely stronger if they did training by Spirit guardian. Become Stronger magic squad but not too close for Blackbull they become stronger during training.

Last edited:

Seth

โ€Ž
Saying it all years before:
Julius>>>>>>>>First Magic Emperor
Im sure when Luci coming in his orginal demon body, Julius will be the case of defeating him.
Nah I don't think this demon is anywhere near Licht's demon. Lume would molest this one just as easily.
Yeah. Demon God Licht was different breed.

Still Julius needs to come back and I dont give a fuck how much plot reality Tabata will need to warp for this one.

JULIUS SZN!

Seth

โ€Ž
For a hot minute I thought this was an actual spoiler lmfao.
Ngl the edit on this one is pretty good and it will be epic if it looks like this but Imagine if we get Union Asta to do Levi type of shit.

If you don't know what I'm talking about:
Moment from 0:40

Seth

โ€Ž
This shit is one of the most memorable fanboy movement for me.
Animation on this was so fucking clean. When this aired people in my country went mad and we dont have a huge anime community.