Black Clover Chapter 281 Spoilers Thread

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Everyone is a Juli fan. He's the GOAT. Never saw anyone hate on him, and if someone did they'd be a weirdo lmao.
It’s hard not to be a fan of the best character in this manga.

My guy is about to send this Demon God flying into the space age.

For real though, I stand by my prediction that Asta will be the one to defeat this Devil. This isn’t a good sign for Julius’ practically flawless record, he may not be able to overcome this Devil or he may assist Asta in doing so, kinda like Yami and Asta vs Dante but this time Asta has the king on his team.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

For real though, I stand by my prediction that Asta will be the one to defeat this Devil. This isn’t a good sign for Julius’ practically flawless record, he may not be able to overcome this Devil or he may assist Asta in doing so, kinda like Yami and Asta vs Dante but this time Asta has the king on his team.
Hope we see him pulling off crazy stuff before Asta comes in. But, no matter what he does in this fight, he'll always be the GOAT. That much I can say, for myself at least lmao.

I wonder How asta devil union mode look like? 🤔

I bet it will be similar to Nacht gimodelo form or different form with different sword like yami katana or Demon slayer.

:whitepress:I bet asta devil union mode will mind blowing us when Tabata did similar to Nacht first form. I want union mode like Other fanart did like Whole black cloak cover up asta body instead of head plus with 4 horn crown. What do yall think?

I wonder How asta devil union mode look like? 🤔

I bet it will be similar to Nacht gimodelo form or different form with different sword like yami katana or Demon slayer.

:whitepress:I bet asta devil union mode will mind blowing us when Tabata did similar to Nacht first form. I want union mode like Other fanart did like Whole black cloak cover up asta body instead of head plus with 4 horn crown. What do yall think?
I was thinking it’ll be like armour
But yeah considering Asta has two sets of horns he’ll probably have 4 horns

I was thinking it’ll be like armour
But yeah considering Asta has two sets of horns he’ll probably have 4 horns
Yeah I want asta get his own anti magic mana zone and I think his form will be different from nacht gimodelo form but imagine Asta have 2 full wing, full claw of his hand and feet plus Have Tail with 4 horn like 2 horn side of his head and 2 other horn at top head. That would be fucking dope if Tabata did that designs

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Union Asta should be enough.

This Demon attacking the clover probably comes from mass production. He ain't slouch but he definitely aint Demon God Licht too.

Right now after we know what Damnatio can do.

I have a theory how Julius can come back for one last fight even more.

Union Asta should be enough.

This Demon attacking the clover probably comes from mass production. He ain't slouch but he definitely aint Demon God Licht too.

Right now after we know what Damnatio can do.

I have a theory how Julius can come back for one last fight even more.
Didn’t the spoilers say something about the demon being two friends who turned in to demons?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Didn’t the spoilers say something about the demon being two friends who turned in to demons?
It does but this Demon is exactly the same as the on in Spade.

I mean unless there are only two of them and one is in spade and one in clover then its okay.

But I think Morris has way more surprises here.

Yes
Post automatically merged:

I wonder how noelle and Elf group doing in after next chapter 283. We know chapter 282 is last volume of 29. So volume 30 gotta be Magna and Zora time plus see diamond kingdom doing in their post time-skip.

:whitepress:we wouldn't so surprise if Mars and ladro in spade kingdom for help Clover recuse team out inside the castle for fight off Morris and Dark triad plus devil.

Last edited: