• 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Im totally fine,the Black Bulls getting shine panels with I expect but also the Demons looking beastly. I expect soon far brutal battles, we already see in last chapter how brutal these battles are. From now the tension will go up and became better and better.
Yeah, I hope Tabata doesn't butcher this, and Jump Editors won't force him to change the story. Apparently, Tabata wanted Black Clover to be darker but Jump Editors wanted him to be more friendly.

I hope once we get to like 5/6 Devil. Alliance will start to struggle. I hope they lose this war.

Yeah, I hope Tabata doesn't butcher this, and Jump Editors won't force him to change the story. Apparently, Tabata wanted Black Clover to be darker but Jump
Do you know what? That is my biggest fear. I hear many stories how Mangaka need to rush their story because they ending their mangas and Jump making it for them even harder. I hope Tabata don't get problems and can write everything what he want from his plans. Right now I enjoy the arc very much,let hope it still continue like this.

I hope once we get to like 5/6 Devil. Alliance will start to struggle. I hope they lose this war
I don't really know if they going to lose the war since they already get a L by Dark triad. Ig they get again a L it would shocked me for sure,probably build up even more tension?

Seth

โ€Ž
I don't really know if they going to lose the war since they already get a L by Dark triad. Ig they get again a L it would shocked me for sure,probably build up even more tension?
The amount of plot armor Tabata would need to bring here is humongous. Dark Triad member even before 100% were untouchable if you only brought one Captain level character and now get in ur mind that each Devil from Qlipoth is stronger.

Lucifero coming out is stated to be the beginning of the end of this world.

I want more tension for sure. + Previous editor of Tabata ( not Jump's one ) stated that overseas arc is already planned out. So my mind is set on the alliance losing this war and running away from the continent to gather allies all over the world. You know Magi? Sinbad did similar shit to build up his empire.

Do you know what? That is my biggest fear. I hear many stories how Mangaka need to rush their story because they ending their mangas and Jump making it for them even harder. I hope Tabata don't get problems and can write everything what he want from his plans. Right now I enjoy the arc very much,let hope it still continue like this.
It's scary as hell yeah....Tabata is a workhorse like Oda. Dude literally passed out 2-3 times last year while writing/drawing the story on his desk and now we know that Jump pressures him to make his series more friendly like dude..........

There is also another darker news but I'm trying to refrain from using it before it gets fully confirmed but apparently, Tabata is rushing his story because he feels the pressure of Black Clover getting axed because of low sales. Anime is not helping. Pierrot ruined their initial start of the anime and everyone basically put the red flag on this story.

Apparently, Tabata told someone that he is afraid that he might not be able to tell his story to the fullest before he gets axed so he rushes the story and that's why we don't see developments of characters like Yuno or training are literally skipped to the point of achieving the power because he is afraid the audience will not like it because of bad reputation that Black Clover has worldwide so he speeds the things.

If I have to be honest after that reveal of Jump editors telling Tabata to literally become Fairy Tail ( let's be honest they tell him to abandon darker schemes and be more friendly what could this shit mean....) I'm keen to believe the second this I just wrote above.

@Admiral Lee Hung you might be interested in this if so u can read above what I said.

It's not the first time Tabata does some darker Berserk ish things. Whole Qlipoth Tree, the prophecy of the world ending with panels with fucking kids hanging....

This man is literally going against everyone including Jump to make his story.....

I want more tension for sure. + Previous editor of Tabata ( not Jump's one ) stated that overseas arc is already planned out.
Lucifero gonna be op asf. Would like if the alliance get defeated and need to retire.
Would bring far more tension and hype the demons even more. I didn't know that Tabata play overseas arc, that sound amazing!!

But as you said Tabata is working so hard and try to not fall back, as long as he perform good and if the ToC also beeing good for him,they don't gonna axe him. If the sales keep beeing equal as the previous one(I hope it stay same range) i can see he not getting axed. Bleach as example survive for many years after their anime was axed. I can see something for BC too,it is still to important for Jump. As long as the sales don't fall rapidly down.

Seth

โ€Ž
Lucifero gonna be op asf. Would like if the alliance get defeated and need to retire.
Would bring far more tension and hype the demons even more. I didn't know that Tabata play overseas arc, that sound amazing!!
Dunno if you ever stumble upon me daydreamin about Lucifero's entrance but imagine if he comes out and pulls off similar attack to "Heaven and Earth" like Whitebeard. I would lose my sh....

Yeah, overseas arc sounds fantastic. We know that there is definitely Yami's homeland to explore and maybe more. Tabata has a lot of good ideas he just needs time and no pressure.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
The amount of plot armor Tabata would need to bring here is humongous. Dark Triad member even before 100% were untouchable if you only brought one Captain level character and now get in ur mind that each Devil from Qlipoth is stronger.

I want more tension for sure. + Previous editor of Tabata ( not Jump's one ) stated that overseas arc is already planned out. So my mind is set on the alliance losing this war and running away from the continent to gather allies all over the world. You know Magi? Sinbad did similar shit to build up his empire.

It's scary as hell yeah....Tabata is a workhorse like Oda. Dude literally passed out 2-3 times last year while writing/drawing the story on his desk and now we know that Jump pressures him to make his series more friendly like dude..........

There is also another darker news but I'm trying to refrain from using it before it gets fully confirmed but apparently, Tabata is rushing his story because he feels the pressure of Black Clover getting axed because of low sales. Anime is not helping. Pierrot ruined their initial start of the anime and everyone basically put the red flag on this story.

Apparently, Tabata told someone that he is afraid that he might not be able to tell his story to the fullest before he gets axed so he rushes the story and that's why we don't see developments of characters like Yuno or training are literally skipped to the point of achieving the power because he is afraid the audience will not like it because of bad reputation that Black Clover has worldwide so he speeds the things.

If I have to be honest after that reveal of Jump editors telling Tabata to literally become Fairy Tail ( let's be honest they tell him to abandon darker schemes and be more friendly what could this shit mean....) I'm keen to believe the second this I just wrote above.

@Admiral Lee Hung you might be interested in this if so u can read above what I said.

It's not the first time Tabata does some darker Berserk ish things. Whole Qlipoth Tree, the prophecy of the world ending with panels with fucking kids hanging....

This man is literally going against everyone including Jump to make his story.....
One of the reasons I fucking hate Jump, lol.

Well I think positive word of mouth has been spreading about Black Clover lately, depending on how this arc climaxes sales could still increase and Tabata may feel less pressure, who knows.