Black Clover - Chapter 286 - A Night With No Morning

Rate the chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you are touching a very soft but very important aspect. I know where are you coming from with this and I agree with you....

Dark Triad can't be done with one Captain-level character and there are still 8 Devils to come out....

But this is why I hope Alliance loses this war. If they fucking win this and stop the Qlipoth this will be the biggest Fairy Tail esk bullshit Tabata could possibly think of and my enjoyment of this manga goes down to almost zero....
Yep, and I hate it if only "captain", "gotei 13 captains", "rikudo level", "god of ishgar/spriggan level" "yonko commander levels" etc, can fight them. Because I am someone who likes other characters too, but they can't do something against them. And the worst case would be if it turns the Naruto way, where only rikudo god like characters can do something and characters like Shikamaru, Sakura, Lee, even Gaara and other kages are fodders. If this happen I most likely will drop this manga.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yep, and I hate it if only "captain", "gotei 13 captains", "rikudo level", "god of ishgar/spriggan level" "yonko commander levels" etc, can fight them. Because I am someone who likes other characters too, but they can't do something against them. And the worst case would be if it turns the Naruto way, where only rikudo god like characters can do something and characters like Shikamaru, Sakura, Lee, even Gaara and other kages are fodders. If this happen I most likely will drop this manga.
If I was in Tabata's shoes I would put my money on Angels introduction. We know they exist. Although I think this will cost Alliance something.

I have an odd feeling that Angels are the same as Angels in Nanatsu. I mean they are not necessarily "The good ones". How they can look at the Qlipoth Tree being opened and don't act? I think they just don't give a fuck. Who I can compare them to? Hmm.

Greek Gods? You know you live in luxury and you don't want to bother with shit that is not touching you.

I think Tabata will use Dante's inferno and Lucifero will turn out to be a fallen Angel seeking revenge.

I think it is clear that last time Qlipoth was opened. It took all Races to close the gates to the Underworld.

I think when final 3 Devils will start to show up Alliance will be done and they will need a miracle in shape of Angels of Julius going back to his prime to buy them time to run away.

If I was in Tabata's shoes I would put my money on Angels introduction. We know they exist. Although I think this will cost Alliance something.

I have an odd feeling that Angels are the same as Angels in Nanatsu. I mean they are not necessarily "The good ones". How they can look at the Qlipoth Tree being opened and don't act? I think they just don't give a fuck. Who I can compare them to? Hmm.

Greek Gods? You know you live in luxury and you don't want to bother with shit that is not touching you.

I think Tabata will use Dante's inferno and Lucifero will turn out to be a fallen Angel seeking revenge.

I think it is clear that last time Qlipoth was opened. It took all Races to close the gates to the Underworld.

I think when final 3 Devils will start to show up Alliance will be done and they will need a miracle in shape of Angels of Julius going back to his prime to buy them time to run away.
Yeah, angels or gods will definitely appear. But like you said, it will probably be the same way like in nnt or some other animes/mangas, where angels/gods are enemies. But this way will be boring because we know how it will end. Why must the gods/angels be enemies again? If they appear, then I hope they will be good and help them against the devils. Lucifero or some other devil should be the last villain. I really don't want the nnt way. Because that was dissapointing as hell.

Seth

โ€Ž
wtf is a supreme devil are they different from higher devils
It's just a servant to Lucifero and two other mentioned Devils.
Yeah, angels or gods will definitely appear. But like you said, it will probably be the same way like in nnt or some other animes/mangas, where angels/gods are enemies. But this way will be boring because we know how it will end. Why must the gods/angels be enemies again? If they appear, then I hope they will be good and help them against the devils. Lucifero or some other devil should be the last villain. I really don't want the nnt way. Because that was dissapointing as hell.
I can think of a way but in the end, it's up to Tabata.

In my opinion what can also happen is that Angels are forbidden from taking action on Earth and they are only able to send divine revelations, create people like Dryad and Elves, or some shit.

If Julius is not possessed by the Time Magic Devil I think he might be one of the chosen ones by the Angels. Remember how he always said that he felt a sensation that he was born for something else.

Up until this point I was satisfied with Tabata's writing but I must say 3 things that need to happen to keep me entertained and read this.

1. Qlipoth Tree Devils undisputed victory. I'm not buying something like closing the gates after 5th Devil or something.

2. Angels introduction and explanation on what is Qlipoth Tree and if they can help the Human realm somehow.

3. Asta dying. Up until this point Yami mentioned that Julius's predictions were never false. So I expect Asta to get some sort of trial in the afterlife in front of Gods or something.

4. Explanation on where the fuck are previous Captains and Wizard King or just what happened to them.

It's just a servant to Lucifero and two other mentioned Devils.

I can think of a way but in the end, it's up to Tabata.

In my opinion what can also happen is that Angels are forbidden from taking action on Earth and they are only able to send divine revelations, create people like Dryad and Elves, or some shit.

If Julius is not possessed by the Time Magic Devil I think he might be one of the chosen ones by the Angels. Remember how he always said that he felt a sensation that he was born for something else.

Up until this point I was satisfied with Tabata's writing but I must say 3 things that need to happen to keep me entertained and read this.

1. Qlipoth Tree Devils undisputed victory. I'm not buying something like closing the gates after 5th Devil or something.

2. Angels introduction and explanation on what is Qlipoth Tree and if they can help the Human realm somehow.

3. Asta dying. Up until this point Yami mentioned that Julius's predictions were never false. So I expect Asta to get some sort of trial in the afterlife in front of Gods or something.

4. Explanation on where the fuck are previous Captains and Wizard King or just what happened to them.
Since we have now some characters who are connected to demons, I believe Julius is closer to angel/gods.

1. I hope too that the villains win this round. If Asta and the others beat some of them, it wouldn't bother me, but overall the villains should win.

2. Well I don't know if I want to see angels. But maybe this time they will be useful. lol

3. Maybe Julius only thinks that he will die, but Asta will fall in the underworld. So all of them will only believe/think that Asta "dies".

4. Would be interesting to know what happens with them.

Seth

โ€Ž
Since we have now some characters who are connected to demons, I believe Julius is closer to angel/gods.

1. I hope too that the villains win this round. If Asta and the others beat some of them, it wouldn't bother me, but overall the villains should win.

2. Well I don't know if I want to see angels. But maybe this time they will be useful. lol

3. Maybe Julius only thinks that he will die, but Asta will fall in the underworld. So all of them will only believe/think that Asta "dies".

4. Would be interesting to know what happens with them.
Let's hope for the best. Glad we agree on the alliance losing part.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
So there is 3 top tier devils, and one of them is ofc Lucifero.
The devil who have space magic is Zenon's devil?
And the devil who have time magic probably Morris??

and with Time magic got re-introduced, its obviously related to Julius.
now the probability is Prime Julius will be back or Julius is related to angel/gods.

and i think we will meet and someone has to fight Lucifugus in the future.
4.5/5 chapter for me, Flashback of Nacht and Morgen quite sad.

And thanks for the tag @Seth @Uriel

Seth

โ€Ž
So there is 3 top tier devils, and one of them is ofc Lucifero.
The devil who have space magic is Zenon's devil?
And the devil who have time magic probably Morris??

now the probability is Prime Julius will be back or Julius is related to angel/gods.

and i think we will meet and someone has to fight Lucifugus in the future.
4.5/5 chapter for me, Flashback of Nacht and Morgen quite sad.

And thanks for the tag @Seth @Uriel
Three rulers of the Underworld:
-Lucifero ( Gravity Magic )
-Zenon's Devil ( Space Magic )
-Time Magic Devil

Their servant = Lucifugus the Supreme Devil ( probably some governor role and Strongest Devil outside of the top 3 ).

Talk to me like that:finally::finally::finally:

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Three rulers of the Underworld:
-Lucifero ( Gravity Magic )
-Zenon's Devil ( Space Magic )
-Time Magic Devil

Their servant = Lucifugus the Supreme Devil ( probably some governor role and Strongest Devil outside of the top 3 ).

Talk to me like that:finally::finally::finally:
my bad, not angel/gods. angel/devils.
and this is open up for previous 27 Wizard King might be always related to Angel/devils too.

Seth

โ€Ž
my bad, not angel/gods. angel/devils.
and this is open up for previous 27 Wizard King might be always related to Angel/devils too.
:sus:
Ayo this would finally explain where the fuck are the previous Wizard Kings.

Wizard Kings chosen by Angels/Devils?

I'm in.

Seth

โ€Ž
i mean the previous Wizard King isn't just 1-9 people, its freaking 27!!

and the fact that they're not got introduced to us except Lumierre is kinda fishy.
And we know Lumierre related to angel/devils either.
I was thinking about some contract with the Angels that makes them go to forsaken lands to rest for their duties as Wizard Kings.

In a similar fashion to LOTR how Bilbo and Frodo got invited to this Elf land thingie for their achievements.

Status
Not open for further replies.