Black Clover Chapter 302 Spoilers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically Nozel didn't defeat Megi, he just protected Noelle( from curse attack?), which is actually damn good. Also for now it seems that Gaja was revived my spell of Valhalla, which is working with my view on it(it should bring to glory dead warriors). Now unless Mimosa became broken character that should die immidiately, we could finally accept his death. Now thing is that fight right now turned into tag team, and it''s actually happening, every one vs Megi. Soon we will have phase 2, which will include Asta in battle. Now this is not best thing that could happened, I don't want to see how Asta will be able deal with phase 2 alone, if that the case, but there should be phase 3, where I hope every one, incuding Noelle, will join battle. Now why I think it will be like that? Rill spell will work only few minutes, and I think those few minutes would be enough for Asta to join battle. Maybe I'm wrong tho.
Anyway I'm glad that Tabatha became predictable in good way. So there is no ass pulls with Asta clap Megi, or Nozel clap Megi, or Noelle clap Megi. We have whole raid boss fight right now, and I believe this will be major fight in this arc, so it started from 296 chapter, we now on 302 chapter, and I've got feeling we will get maybe 10 more chapters of this battle.

While Yuno tho
:gokulaugh::suresure::noo::milaugh:

I mean his fight will end like in one or two chapters? I hope that he will join battle against Megi too tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.