Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
So it seems that we got devil trinity: Astaroth, Beelzebub and Lucifer...
nice chapter
The next one is:
Your mom when I don't satisfy her for a week
I had to do it

Jokes aside. I think Satan is somewhere there too.

Finally some Zenonโ€™s character development. Vanica > Zenon > Dante as a character.
Character development-wise it actually goes Zenon > Dante > Vanica if you paid little attention to the story. Vanica is the last one out of the three to get a flashback/character development writing.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Nice backstory.

Wondering what the deal will be.

Zenon gonna wreck havoc before going down.

The next one is:
Your mom when I don't satisfy her for a week
I had to do it

Jokes aside. I think Satan is somewhere there too.

Character development-wise it actually goes Zenon > Dante > Vanica if you paid little attention to the story. Vanica is the last one out of the three to get a flashback/character development writing.
Haha
I believe satan is demon that appears after Beelzebub and Lucifero combine...maybe we need Astaroth too, I mean Asta :D
True, Zenon right now rocks...didn't expacted that...

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Just finished reading the chapter. Damn, Zenon is a bigger GOAT than I thought. Loved it. One of the best BC chapters in a long while for me. And his devil being Beelzebub is great and interesting too.

Kinda interested in who Allen is and who the oldest Zogratis is.

Allen and Zenon are somewhat like Asta and Yuno, I am pretty sure I am not the only one that noticed that. However, this was like a bad version, or an alternate version of what could have happened to Asta.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Kinda interested in who Allen is and who the oldest Zogratis is.
If you go back to the first panels of Dark Triad when they sit around the table there is one place left without the chair.

Without the chair because the last sibling is riding on a wheelchair.

Tabata is truly goated with his hinting here and there.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
If you go back to the first panels of Dark Triad when they sit around the table there is one place left without the chair.

Without the chair because the last sibling is riding on a wheelchair.

Tabata is truly goated with his hinting here and there.
Yeah, I am just thinking here. What if it's someone we know. I see no reason for him to be a silhouette, if not for that mystery imo.

looks like the final sibling will go out now ...
sad zenon backstory ... propably he will survive for rebuild his kingdom? :choppawhat:
n we will see beelzebub true power next time :kidsmile:

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
BC is GOAT manga.