Black Clover - Chapter 333 - The World's Savior and Its Flaw

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I can see that Tabata learned Spanish in the meantime.

Talk about making the most of your free time :yearight:
Mans on fire. He decided to write in all languages so people don't have to wait longer for translations.

Lucius seems to be in a wheelchair at the start of the chapter (when he's at Astaroth's altar), and he's shown to be sitting on a chair when all of his other siblings are standing up far away. Perhaps I'm tripping, but could it be that for some reason he couldn't properly walk on his own prior to becoming Astaroth's host?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Lucius seems to be in a wheelchair at the start of the chapter (when he's at Astaroth's altar), and he's shown to be sitting on a chair when all of his other siblings are standing up far away. Perhaps I'm tripping, but could it be that for some reason he couldn't properly walk on his own prior to becoming Astaroth's host?
Yes I noticed the same. Could be due to the burden of having two souls perhaps? That might also be the reason as to why he wants to make everyone equal. Being crippled might have affected him negatively.

Can't believe I just noticed this right now, but Lucius is making the debris float when he states his goals:

This most likely means that he didn't just obtain Lucifero's raw magical power, he also obtained his gravity magic. I had suspected it, but this chapter probably confirms it?

Beelzebub, where you at son? Bring your spatial ass over here so that this man Lucius can become the fusion of Dialga, Palkia and Giratina :myman:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Can't believe I just noticed this right now, but Lucius is making the debris float when he states his goals:

This most likely means that he didn't just obtain Lucifero's raw magical power, he also obtained his gravity magic. I had suspected it, but this chapter probably confirms it?

Beelzebub, where you at son? Bring your spatial ass over here so that this man Lucius can become the fusion of Dialga, Palkia and Giratina :myman:
Yeah I think he definitely got it.

I recently watched some video on youtube and they showed some chart about Lucifero, supplementary material, and for his magic it stated gravity(?), exactly like that with the question mark, which they brought up and questioned if Lucifero might have been a dual wielder, and that's why Lucius ate both half of his heart. That would be really interesting imo. And make Lucius even more OP lmao.

BTW, what I noticed is that people can't tell that's not Julius. Even Asta was confused at first and wondered what/who he is and was barely able to tell. The rest just call him Wizard King. When time is unfrozen people will see Asta attacking the Wizard King, which could make Julius able to sentence him to a trial. Could see it as a potential plot point.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Post automatically merged:

Soon.

Last edited: