Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Nice. How many confirmations does that make? 4-5 counting the official release and all the other fan translations? :milaugh:
Yeah I think so lol. I had no idea it was translated differently in fan translations. I only read the official ones.

But it's good to get confirmation. How tf are they gonna battle these paladins tho?
:crazwhat:

50% Lucifero slaughtered the entire squad of captains easily

And most of these paladins should be either on his level, close to it, or above like Lilly.

Yeah I think so lol. I had no idea it was translated differently in fan translations. I only read the official ones.

But it's good to get confirmation. How tf are they gonna battle these paladins tho?
:crazwhat:

50% Lucifero slaughtered the entire squad of captains easily

And most of these paladins should be either on his level, close to it, or above like Lilly.
Yeah, and Lucifero wasn't even serious when he performed all these feats. Not to mention the Captains were boosted by Rill's magic. Hadn't been for that, they wouldn't have been capable of even standing up from the ground due to Lucifero's gravity.

Quite crazy to think these Paladins might not be far from that level or even above like Lily if she really is > 100% Beelzebub. Power-creep has been present for a while now. It kinda makes me worried as to how Tabata will handle all of this without pulling too much BS. Let's not even talk about Lucius lol.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yeah, and Lucifero wasn't even serious when he performed all these feats. Not to mention the Captains were boosted by Rill's magic. Hadn't been for that, they wouldn't have been capable of even standing up from the ground due to Lucifero's gravity.
Yeah it's completely nuts. He was so far above them.

Lucifero had such a freaking hype intro

And his next chapter was fire too

Shame he was up against the GOAT Lucius who played him silly.

This page should confirm what I was saying. It supposedly says this:
The one Asta & co. need to surpass is the current Wizard King, Julius, who's transformed (changed appearance)?! It seems he was behind the Spade Kingdom battle...?" [behind = operating from behind the scenes]

You could run it through that app you used to translate stuff to double check.

Quite crazy to think these Paladins might not be far from that level or even above like Lily if she really is > 100% Beelzebub. Power-creep has been present for a while now. It kinda makes me worried as to how Tabata will handle all of this without pulling too much BS. Let's not even talk about Lucius lol.
Absolutely crazy to even think about it. Lucius is unbeatable.​