Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
@Marimo_420 @Light D Lamperouge @Dark Hound @Greenbeard @God_Aizen @BangMi @Fenaker @playa4321 @Admiral Lee Hung

Aye. Time for another golden shower thought from Seth!

What if Nacht lies about Yami? ( I mean about the part where he basically shits on Yami for his personality and behaviors). What if he basically tried to see how far enraged Asta can go? ( He probably tried to see Asta's berserk mode, I assume he knows about this state due to his own knowledge of the Devils ). But he realized that Asta is too tired and weak to tap into this mode once again. I think Nacht will keep this "I hate Yami" agenda to motivate Asta because if you think about it would be fucking trashy and too Nakama ish if he showed up and told Asta: "I'm the VC of the Black Bulls we are going to save Yami" aye Nakama power.

When it comes to Nacht's personality I actually think he is this "Screw you Yami type" but he'd die for his Captain. See, if Nacht is stronger and he has ambitions ( I assume well my headcanon assumes that Nacht is the way he is because he is actually Yami but with personality switched by 360 degrees because he actually wanted Black Bulls to become top tier team and etc but realized Yami is not going to grind for this so he went to do solo missions or undercover missions like the one in the Spade Kingdom ).

I think his undercover mission in the Spade Kingdom is a very very long term one and I would go as far as Nacht going there per Julius's orders straight after forming the team. I actually wonder why he showed up only in front of Asta. What if he met with the other members to introduce himself "or" say hello I'm back?

I think Finral and Vanessa might've been the first members to join the squad when maybe Nacht was still around. Maybe they talked and he told them not to babysit Asta and tell him all of this Nakama shit because he will not be able to unleash his full potential. ( Vanessa might even be the first one to join. Remember her flashback? Yami freed her from the birdcage while he was still "active" mage not sitting in his base for whole days. I think it might've been even before the forming of the Black Bulls.

Also, I dig the idea of Nacht coming from the same country as Yami and maybe that's why Yami is the Captain and Nacht is VC. Maybe it was all Julius's idea. ( You know. Oh, Nacht, you are from the same country as Yami! Yami? Yes, you'll join his squad I bet you will find the same language kappa ).

What do you think about this? I'm really interested in Nacht's character.
i think Nacht is actually first member of Black Bulls, and because Julius might knew if there is a devil power in black clover world.
he make a deal with yami and nacht, and then nacht agreed to became a spy in spade kingdom.

@Marimo_420 @Light D Lamperouge @Dark Hound @Greenbeard @God_Aizen @BangMi @Fenaker @playa4321 @Admiral Lee Hung

Aye. Time for another golden shower thought from Seth!

What if Nacht lies about Yami? ( I mean about the part where he basically shits on Yami for his personality and behaviors). What if he basically tried to see how far enraged Asta can go? ( He probably tried to see Asta's berserk mode, I assume he knows about this state due to his own knowledge of the Devils ). But he realized that Asta is too tired and weak to tap into this mode once again. I think Nacht will keep this "I hate Yami" agenda to motivate Asta because if you think about it would be fucking trashy and too Nakama ish if he showed up and told Asta: "I'm the VC of the Black Bulls we are going to save Yami" aye Nakama power.

When it comes to Nacht's personality I actually think he is this "Screw you Yami type" but he'd die for his Captain. See, if Nacht is stronger and he has ambitions ( I assume well my headcanon assumes that Nacht is the way he is because he is actually Yami but with personality switched by 360 degrees because he actually wanted Black Bulls to become top tier team and etc but realized Yami is not going to grind for this so he went to do solo missions or undercover missions like the one in the Spade Kingdom ).

I think his undercover mission in the Spade Kingdom is a very very long term one and I would go as far as Nacht going there per Julius's orders straight after forming the team. I actually wonder why he showed up only in front of Asta. What if he met with the other members to introduce himself "or" say hello I'm back?

I think Finral and Vanessa might've been the first members to join the squad when maybe Nacht was still around. Maybe they talked and he told them not to babysit Asta and tell him all of this Nakama shit because he will not be able to unleash his full potential. ( Vanessa might even be the first one to join. Remember her flashback? Yami freed her from the birdcage while he was still "active" mage not sitting in his base for whole days. I think it might've been even before the forming of the Black Bulls.

Also, I dig the idea of Nacht coming from the same country as Yami and maybe that's why Yami is the Captain and Nacht is VC. Maybe it was all Julius's idea. ( You know. Oh, Nacht, you are from the same country as Yami! Yami? Yes, you'll join his squad I bet you will find the same language kappa ).

What do you think about this? I'm really interested in Nacht's character.
Yeah, I think too that Nacht could be a complex character, but I believe he is an evil guy.
Licht was on the antagonist side but a good character. So could Nacht be a villain that is on the side of the protagonist, but betrays them later.