Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Does anyone even like Vangeance? I was under the impression that he would have many fans but haven't seen any of them lmfao.
Come on bro, he's a major snitch. No one likes snitches. You think the man who catalysed the "death" of Julius will have any fans?

Fr, I wish he would have died to Yami at the end of the elf invasion/ word devil arc.

Yami and Julius for sure.
As for the other..... Real Licht. Not Patri.
I will let you off for having them top 2.
:wellwell:

Yeah, I didn't really like his story, especially what he did to the GOAT.

That's the top 3 for real. Julius Yami Zenon.

I really liked Mars early on. Hope he gets to shine again. Rhya was super cool too.
Vanessa and Charlotte are best girls.

Brah... What did I even do? Actually I don't really care. Leave it at this. :endthis:
Just proves my point. You literally can't even speak to me without acting on that high horse. I don't even know why you gotta act like that. You've just been like that since forever. Can't help if you don't understand,

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'm angered too cuz Julius would have been really op and helpful in this arc if not for his nerf.
Julius is too op. They had to nerf him, otherwise there would be no sense of danger.

Come on bro, he's a major snitch. No one likes snitches. You think the man who catalysed the "death" of Julius will have any fans?
Yeah, I guess him hurting Julius actually ended up hurting his popularity the most.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
What's your opinion on Dante ?
He is the only dark triad member I dislike.
Dante is a beast but the way he lost his cool at the end of the fight made me dislike him a little. Still very nice as a villain but the charcater break was a bit wack.

Julius is too op. They had to nerf him, otherwise there would be no sense of danger.

Yeah, I guess him hurting Julius actually ended up hurting his popularity the most.
I never liked him from the start lol. Knew somehting was off about him, Griffin looking ass hoe lol.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Just proves my point. You literally can't even speak to me without acting on that high horse. I don't even know why you gotta act like that. You've just been like that since forever. Can't help if you don't understand,
:okay:

You've probably confused me with someone else. From what I remember I've legit talked to you maybe 5 times tops.

And it doesn't really matter lol. I wanna talk about Black Clover here, I don't really care about other stuff in this thread.

You've probably confused me with someone else. From what I remember I've legit talked to you maybe 5 times tops.

And it doesn't really matter lol. I wanna talk about Black Clover here, I don't really care about other stuff in this thread.
and every time you've had an attitude. I even had you on ignore until just today, and then you make me question why the fuck did I even undo that. But whatever I'm again done trying with you.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Now back to BC.

Who would you guys say are you top 5 candidates for the Wizard King?

and every time you've had an attitude. I even had you on ignore until just today, and then you make me question why the fuck did I even undo that. But whatever I'm again done trying with you.

LOLOLOL. You do you my dude.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I like

Yuno still. He's a refreshing character. I know he has to be ahead of the MC for the MC to catch up but people really don't understand him.

Growing up as a peasant with rare magic vs growing up as a Royal with rare magic is different.

I like Yuno because he's not this Sasuke ish bitch character.
I respect Yuno's potential, but by not seeing him training but instantly getting power ups 24/7 pisses me off. He should struggle a little bit more no matter how strong he is or how much talent he has.

Current arc is doing wonders on his character for me.
:yasu::yasu:

Hopefully he does do more than just a "you are my rival" or "I will be wizard King" to get his new power up.

I want to see a bit more from him than that. A bit more depth.

Now back to BC.

Who would you guys say are you top 5 candidates for the Wizard King?
Top 5?

I would say you would struggle to get 3 candidates. For me it goes-

1. Fuego
2. Nozel Silva
3. Yami

4. Extremely unlikely at less than 1 percent of a chance - Charlotte

5. Not Sissylion

Everyone else is too weak or don't hold the right values at heart.

Only reason I see Yami take the mantle is if the current Wizard King- Julius either dies or forces Yami to take the spot. At the very least, we know Yami would honour such a deal with the WK if it came to pass.