Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Chapter 364 summary: Title: "Prepared for Death"

Flashback before the BB members appear: Nacht says Lucius went to great lengths to eliminate Asta in advance; and so Asta must be like some kryptonite for him. Therefore, they must succeed with the “Door of Fate” at all costs, and must buy time.

“Defend to death!!” Damnatio is now more powerful than a "Supreme Devil'. He whips out a sword (Sword of Michael??).

Henry x Gordon combo are aiming to block the power of the scales with Henry absorbing magic power. Damnatio goes God-mode: “A scale without a sword is powerless. A sword without a scale is violence. In other words, a scale with a sword brings order.” Damnatio: “Are they going to continue to survive with such desparate suicide attacks… fools…”

He set his eyes on Grey & Gauche!!! "The restoration of that woman sustains them… and the magic of that man increases that woman’s numbers…" Damnatio strikes!!! “You’re the main part” [i.e. the core of the BB’s attack that allows them not to die].

Magna screams Grey’s name.

Grey and Gauche are slayed by Damnatio, they look pretty dead.

Vanessa: “quickly… quickly!!!” but she’s busy with the Door, so she can’t use her magic to save them…

Asta, watching from Hino Country. “Ryu!! Still…?! Everyone!!!? …every…one…” Secre: “Sealing Magic” Black Bulls “…mada… da…!!!” moment. They’re not giving up!!!

Chapter ends, no break next week.

@Shadowlord123 @Marimo_420 @Seth @Playa4321 @Gol D. Roger @Devilbat @CoC: Color of Clowns etc etc​

Flashback before the BB members appear: Nacht says Lucius went to great lengths to eliminate Asta in advance; and so Asta must be like some kryptonite for him. Therefore, they must succeed with the “Door of Fate” at all costs, and must buy time.

“Defend to death!!” Damnatio is now more powerful than a "Supreme Devil'. He whips out a sword (Sword of Michael??).

Henry x Gordon combo are aiming to block the power of the scales with Henry absorbing magic power. Damnatio goes God-mode: “A scale without a sword is powerless. A sword without a scale is violence. In other words, a scale with a sword brings order.” Damnatio: “Are they going to continue to survive with such desparate suicide attacks… fools…”

He set his eyes on Grey & Gauche!!! "The restoration of that woman sustains them… and the magic of that man increases that woman’s numbers…" Damnatio strikes!!! “You’re the main part” [i.e. the core of the BB’s attack that allows them not to die].

Vanessa: “quickly… quickly!!!” but she’s busy with the Door, so she can’t use her magic to save them…

Asta, watching from Hino Country. “Ryu!! Still…?! Everyone!!!? …every…one…” Secre: “Sealing Magic” Black Bulls “…mada… da…!!!” moment. They’re not giving up!!!

@Shadowlord123 @Marimo_420 @Seth @Playa4321 @Gol D. Roger @Devilbat @CoC: Color of Clowns etc etc​
The chapter is FIRE!!! I’m really happy to see BB teamwork and dedication. Poor Grey! Ok, poor Gauche as well, but I’m not that much of his fan tbh, with his sister complex and stuff.

Unfortunately, it seems like “Pain revival scenario” is happening, which is a little disappointing. I just don’t see Tabata killing off BB members for real, but maybe I’m wrong.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
The chapter is FIRE!!! I’m really happy to see BB teamwork and dedication. Poor Grey! Ok, poor Gauche as well, but I’m not that much of his fan tbh, with his sister complex and stuff.

Unfortunately, it seems like “Pain revival scenario” is happening, which is a little disappointing. I just don’t see Tabata killing off BB members for real, but maybe I’m wrong.
Yeah seems to be. They might get made into Paladins tho, provided they are dead now, but it'll probably end with almost everyone alive and the paladins back to their normal selves.

Yeah seems to be. They might get made into Paladins tho, provided they are dead now, but it'll probably end with almost everyone alive and the paladins back to their normal selves.
Yeah, makes sense as well. Although time reversal is still a possibility.
Still, even with the upcoming revival, if Asta gets transported and sees all BB dead, that's going to be soul crushing....

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah, makes sense as well. Although time reversal is still a possibility.
Still, even with the upcoming revival, if Asta gets transported and sees all BB dead, that's going to be soul crushing....
Kinda removes the stakes a bit but I hope there's a way to circumvent that somehow.

Yeah it's gonna be nasty for Asta. Especially since he and Liebe aren't really fans of Damnatio as it is

Kinda removes the stakes a bit but I hope there's a way to circumvent that somehow.

Yeah it's gonna be nasty for Asta. Especially since he and Liebe aren't really fans of Damnatio as it is
Damnatio as a paladin is overpowered his scale magic is insanely strong

BB teamwork came in clutch holding on as much as possible until asta is summoned

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
As per the spoilers for Black Clover chapter 365, the upcoming chapter's title is set to be "500 years of solitude." The chapter will pick up from the events in the previous chapter as Secre used her Sealing Magic to close off the wounds that the Black Bulls had received due to Damnatio's attacks.

That said, Secre's Sealing Magic can only close the wounds and not repair the damage, due to which Grey and Gauche were out of commission. Moreover, if Secre were to get defeated, the magic will come undone, causing the Black Bulls to immediately get defeated. Remembering that, Magna asked Secre to stay away from Henry and Gordon, given that they can steal away her mana.

Seeing the situation worsen, Charmy Pappitson decided to use her Food Magic to use her wolfs to fight Damnatio. While she did give a tough fight, the Paladin was able to defeat her. Following that, the manga finally revealed Damnatio's second magic attribute given to him by Lucius Zogratis. He got the purified version of the Supreme Devil Baal, meaning he received Atmosphere Magic.

”The unseen powers will judge you."

Black Clover chapter 365 spoilers then focused on Secre Swallowtail. After she became an Anti-Bird, she only lived for her mission for 500 years. She was heartbroken, and only endured and stayed alive to complete her mission. Following that, she did not care if she died as she had no attachment to the world, except for the First Wizard King Lumiere Silvamillion Clover.

However, after Lumiere returned and thanked Secre for her service, he asked Secre to live and find happiness with her new friends. She had done just that as she was left in pain, seeing her friends from the Black Bulls get defeated in front of her.

Damnatio succeeded at infiltrating the Witch Queen's lair and defeated Vanessa as well. When all hope seemed lost, Secre called out to Asta for help.

“It’s your fault… you’re the reason I’m alive, that I have friends, that I got my heart back. I can’t do this without you.”

As Damnatio was about to cast a final spell, Asta returned to the Clover Kingdom. He thanked his friends for holding out for him, following which he prepared to fight Paladin Damnatio Kira. As Asta walked towards his enemy, Secre envisioned Lumiere in Asta.

No break next week.

Editor's note: "He arrives... THE HOPE OF THE KINGDOM"

@Shadowlord123 @Marimo_420 @Seth @Playa4321 @Gol D. Roger @Devilbat @CoC: Color of Clowns @Cross_Marian etc etc​

Last edited:
Good that Asta is finally there. So BB are not dead but barely hanging, and Grey with Gauche might be actually gone....Hope Asta has a cool fight there, but not too long, the main dish awaits!

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
As per the spoilers for Black Clover chapter 366, the upcoming chapter is set to be titled Main Performer. The chapter will begin with a flashback of the Hino Country as Yosuga and Ichika arrived to bid their farewell to Asta. As Asta said his goodbyes and thanked the Hino Country people for all their help, Finral arrived to pick up Asta.

While Asta seemed happy to see Finral, Shogun Ryuya Ryudo had something much more important to ask him. Ryuya knew that one more person could join Asta and go to the Clover Kingdom, hence he suggested Finral take Ichika with them. Ichika rejected this idea at first as she believed that her place was with Ryuya.

That's when Yosuga Mushogatake assured Ichika that he will make sure to protect the Shogun and the Hino Country. Ryuya added to this and told Ichika to go to the Clover Kingdom and reunite with her older brother Yami Sukehiro.
“Ichika, go and see Yami…!! And then, definitely come back alive…!!”​
Ichika finally agreed to the idea and joined Asta in going to the Clover Kingdom with Finral. Thus, all three of them entered the Door of Fate and reached the Clover Kingdom.

Black Clover chapter 366 then showed Asta having arrived at the Clover Kingdom. He was left angry upon seeing his Magic Knight squad mates being beaten and left in such a sorry state. That's when Damnatio tried to intimidate him. However, Asta felt confident in himself as he asked Finral to focus on medical treatment, while he would take on the Paladin by himself.

Asta whipped out his Demon Slasher Katana and walked toward Damnatio to fight him. He was certain that he was going to win and was left unfazed by Damnatio's threats. Damnatio used his Air Magic to pass judgment on Asta, however, Asta canceled it out using his Anti-Magic. Damnatio was left surprised by this as Finral could understand that Asta had become more adept at using Anti-Magic.

Asta remarked Damnatio's magic to be very incompatible with his Anti-Magic. Following that, he questioned Damnatio's morals as he was contradicting his statements about justice and peace. Right after, Black Clover chapter 366 spoilers showed Asta slashing Damnatio using his Zetten.

Break next week.

@Shadowlord123 @Marimo_420 @Seth @Playa4321 @Gol D. Roger @Devilbat @CoC: Color of Clowns @Cross_Marian etc etc

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
As per the spoilers for Black Clover chapter 366, the upcoming chapter is set to be titled Main Performer. The chapter will begin with a flashback of the Hino Country as Yosuga and Ichika arrived to bid their farewell to Asta. As Asta said his goodbyes and thanked the Hino Country people for all their help, Finral arrived to pick up Asta.

While Asta seemed happy to see Finral, Shogun Ryuya Ryudo had something much more important to ask him. Ryuya knew that one more person could join Asta and go to the Clover Kingdom, hence he suggested Finral take Ichika with them. Ichika rejected this idea at first as she believed that her place was with Ryuya.

That's when Yosuga Mushogatake assured Ichika that he will make sure to protect the Shogun and the Hino Country. Ryuya added to this and told Ichika to go to the Clover Kingdom and reunite with her older brother Yami Sukehiro.

Ichika finally agreed to the idea and joined Asta in going to the Clover Kingdom with Finral. Thus, all three of them entered the Door of Fate and reached the Clover Kingdom.

Black Clover chapter 366 then showed Asta having arrived at the Clover Kingdom. He was left angry upon seeing his Magic Knight squad mates being beaten and left in such a sorry state. That's when Damnatio tried to intimidate him. However, Asta felt confident in himself as he asked Finral to focus on medical treatment, while he would take on the Paladin by himself.

Asta whipped out his Demon Slasher Katana and walked toward Damnatio to fight him. He was certain that he was going to win and was left unfazed by Damnatio's threats. Damnatio used his Air Magic to pass judgment on Asta, however, Asta canceled it out using his Anti-Magic. Damnatio was left surprised by this as Finral could understand that Asta had become more adept at using Anti-Magic.

Asta remarked Damnatio's magic to be very incompatible with his Anti-Magic. Following that, he questioned Damnatio's morals as he was contradicting his statements about justice and peace. Right after, Black Clover chapter 366 spoilers showed Asta slashing Damnatio using his Zetten.

Break next week.

@Shadowlord123 @Marimo_420 @Seth @Playa4321 @Gol D. Roger @Devilbat @CoC: Color of Clowns @Cross_Marian etc etc
Ichika or Yami will die soon I'm not liking this.
Post automatically merged:

Also top changing your name

Break next week.

I mean I like Asta and he’s the MC but I don’t like the treatment of some Black Bull members