Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Black Clover general spoiler thread|
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use this thread is for posting "Black Clover general spoiler summaries and images."

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

Black Clover spoiler for Chapter 240 are out:
Chapter is split in two
Heart kingdom: Loro is playing with Fat Charmy, When she detects Vanica .Gaja, Mimosa and Noelle are with her
Black Bulls Hideout: Asta and Finral arrive to bring Fruit Henry detects Dante.
Dante lifts the entire bulls hideout with his magic.
Asta rushes towards him.

Seems like Dante really have a Gravity magic power^^

@Light D Lamperouge , @Admiral Lee Hung

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Black Clover spoiler for Chapter 240 are out:
Chapter is split in two
Heart kingdom: Loro is playing with Fat Charmy, When she detects Vanica .Gaja, Mimosa and Noelle are with her
Black Bulls Hideout: Asta and Finral arrive to bring Fruit Henry detects Dante.
Dante lifts the entire bulls hideout with his magic.
Asta rushes towards him.

Seems like Dante really have a Gravity magic power^^

Lame tbh but who knows. Could still turn out to be awesome

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Spoiler for new chapter:
https://ww5.readblackclover.com/chapter/black-clover-spoilers-raw-chapter-244/
As we though, Asta probably get babyshaked by Dante and now Yami come in the game. For the next chapter, I expect a short clash and Dante who gonna retire from the battlefield, to come back later.
You think Dante is just going to run from Yami like that? Idk man..I can’t picture him retreating like that (I haven’t read the raws tho)

You think Dante is just going to run from Yami like that? Idk man..I can’t picture him retreating like that (I haven’t read the raws tho)
Something must happen, I can´t see Yami or Dante getting defeated in the early stage of this arc.
Probably Yami can hold his own but slighty get overwhelmed by Dante power, then Julius come in which let Dante retire for first to come back later together with the others.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Damn son.
:steef:

The baddest mofo out there. Yami Sukehiro. Did he really just beat Dante. The man is OP.

Plus Julius hype.

I love it.

I'll wait for the official translation tomorrow as well.

It links to a bunch of broken images for me lol
I could read it at first. Now it's also like that for me. Don't click the spoiler above.

EDIT: And now it's working again. Try reloading it @Admiral Lee Hung

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Okay, I just read that motherfucker lol.

OKay, so I think we can now say pretty certainly that Yami is above William (at least in terms of fighting ability, World Tree Magic has other abilities like healing and such).

I don't think Dante has been beaten just yet, but I do think that we can consider current Yami to quite possibly be low Wizard King Tier? Maybe? I don't think either the Yami that fought Patri nor the Yami that fought Zagred is capable of this..lol

It links to a bunch of broken images for me lol
Try this: https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bl...smKu-sA5GE-r1BkYAcYNGLXj21GHPCM3npL1-atabzQ3g

@Light D Lamperouge
I don't think that Dante is down, either he retire now or he defeat Yami very fast next chapter assuming that this chapter take a whole battle with Yami vs 60%Dante.

The next chapter gonna be amazing for sure. But Yami was really insane in this chapter, he really get stronger and his Black Moon is very op. He giving Dante such a threatment even when 55% Zeno stomp the Goldendown, shows how op Yami get.

But as you mentioned it, Dante saying that about Julius take my attention a lot. It seems like Dante and Julius clash before in the past. He still hype up Julius power even though Yami isn't really weak. Shows again that Julius was big nerfed against Patri in his encounter. Im still tryingto get about Julius, everything what he did and make, it is kinda suspect...