Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

She has Blood Magic and her Demon allows her to use Curse Magic. Witch Queen uses Blood Magic and has a wide knowledge of Curses ( see Asta case ). It would be cool if they are related maybe Vanica was her first daughter and she had a potential way above that of Vanessa but she left Witches Forest and joined the Spade Kingdom somehow. I don't say it's necessary but it would be cool and I like sh*t like that. + Their encounter might be epic especially that a lot of people including me think that Witch Queen is above Captains and might be close to Wizard King level. It would be such a funny encounter because we thought that Witch Queen is a bi*ch without emotions and boy o boy if Vanica is her daughter I will lose my sh*t seeing them in front of each other.
Mother = Emotionless cold Bi*ch vs Daughter = Psychopatic narcissistic B*tch
Tabata make this happen:finally:
I mean I get family usually have similar magic but idk in this case.

Well, Witches Forest is independent and I don't believe Dark Triad won't attack it. Witch Queen don't need to fight for Clover just for herself.

That aside yeah there is something more to Megicula. I believe the previous host was incapable of killing Acier ( I think Acier might've been previous Wizard King? Queen? You know on Julius's place ) and Megicula couldn't get rid of her and attack Clover freely so she cursed her. Then Julius took the position and protected Clover for years.
Maybe.... I was hoping to see if there was any more cool chicks from the royal family's but they've all been disappointing... Meroleona is the best so far but shes not even in her 20s so her main cast material is down a bit.

Noelle is awesome but Tabata needs to gey away from her Tsundere personality soon and we will be ok.
Maybe Black Bulls VC is a woman and maybe a royal one? Who knows.
Also, correct me if I'm wrong. Vanica used 70% of her power this chapter but Loropechka spell halves it so she is using like 45% real power rn?
That's what I've been thinking, She's got to either be a Kira or Vermillion. Silva looks to be out of the running...
Noelle should of been more like Mimosa but her crippled personality is a result of her brother and sister.

We've barely got off the time skip and shits going down.

Well I don't know if the 253 chapter is out yet but, I think that's just her Blood magic. Idk if Lolo could halve devils power... but 35% is half of 70%.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Power scaling when it comes to Captains is way different.
William who is a captain is not a big fighter so Zenon clapped him with only 50% of the Demon's power while Dante almost died to Yami with 65% of the devils power if he didn't used as he said "the other side powers".
Yeah true. But i would still consider William as a top tier Captain. Yami is a different scale. I would put Yami, and Mareolenoa in a different bracket.
Post automatically merged:

@Zoro D Goat What you think about the chapter? Have you seen the raws?
Post automatically merged:

Break next week :/ But it's good Tabata needs a rest after this incredible marathon.
Hope he does get a good break. His recent comments on his health is worrying.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
It really depends. I think it works like this. William can clap anyone who is not on Captain level but when it comes to Captain or Wizard King level he will have problems because his magic looks like it's utility/support based for me. Current chapters prove that likes of Mimosa can pull offensive feats but they have limitations and this is their magic type.
Ah true.
Yami for next Magic King?
:madmonk:

It really depends. I think it works like this. William can clap anyone who is not on Captain level but when it comes to Captain or Wizard King level he will have problems because his magic looks like it's utility/support based for me. Current chapters prove that likes of Mimosa can pull offensive feats but they have limitations and this is their magic type.
High-key just waiting for the time Tabata messes with how the world is with magic and allows people to have more than one type of magic without being a hybrid.