Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

For now, we have:
Demon host
Parents from different races
Experimenting on people ( Diamond Kingdom )
and having a Spirit ( this is both yes and no but if you think about it Spirit magic is not the same even if both you and your spirit have the same element )

I can't imagine what Tabata can pull off to be fair.
Being descendant of angels?
But I'm talking about everyone world wide... some hoe messing with the cogs of the world or something... idk this is just heresay with nothing to back it up... I'm just not a fan of being strictly on one type.... /shrug.

genuine opinions only, How's Black Cover..?? Someone recommended it to me but I never got past episode 2.:josad:
If possible give a spoiler free review, I might give it a go..!!:cheers:
Dude the first few episodes are basically filler... I didn't know it at the time either but holy shit it was dragging... just get past that and it gets more interesting.
Post automatically merged:

Nah that's deffo Charottle. They been mad busy over the time skip
:goyea:
She was going cra cra in the anime... probably filler but holy shit...

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
genuine opinions only, How's Black Cover..?? Someone recommended it to me but I never got past episode 2.:josad:
If possible give a spoiler free review, I might give it a go..!!:cheers:
Main character is obnoxiously painful.
First 20 chapters is practically the same shounen bs that occurs in every other shounen.

Story builds up after that point and the plot gets alot more complex. Characters undergo meaningful growth, and threats do provide an actual challenge.

It's a great manga, but it takes take time to get used to.
Main character is less ass than he used to be.

Probably Shadow Magic. She appeared behind the disciple and choke him into the shadow hole or something like that.

I don't want to see my face if it's a trap and it's a man.
So she could theoretically could be from the same place as Yami, yeah shadow magic could be it, or it might not even be anything of the sort and we're being tricked haha.

No thank you to traps either, it's a blight. But if it's a guy, the hairstyle reminds me of this guy...

Kite <3

Ever since I saw her magic ( I assume it's a Shadow Magic ) I dream of only one spell.
Shadow Creation Magic Or just Shadow Magic: Shadow Palace and she traps herself with the opponent in the Palace made out of shadows and she fights him there Tabata please:neesama::neesama::neesama:
whoa whoa whoa, wtf... Secre/Nero ain't no UCHIHA!
yuk!

As for topic; Maybe? Shadow blade, Shadow Cross... so much potential, I just don't want a new girl to have a backseat to the story... I hate it when writers make characters but background them for much of the story.
Like Yuno is basically that too.

Well, it will be hard since I believe this VC is a stealth type of mage. It wouldn't surprise me if all the knowledge Julius has comes from Black Bulls VC. One thing is for sure if she comes from the same place as Yami WHOA.

So much potential and I think Tabata will nail it. If you think about it people like Captains and VC are big deal in Black Clover and now for 250+ chapters, Tabata didn't show the VC who can one-shot a disciple. I have a theory about it but I don't want it to come true so let's finish here because I don't want to be disappointed if it happens.
You could pm it to me... if that's fine... we all of theories/wishes and wants for characters... so it's mostly always a disappointment...