Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

L

Levi_Ackerman

I wouldn't be so sure about this. Rill is broken af with his painting magic.
He can already replicate standard elements and there are 5 of them where normally magic knight would have one xD.
Asta is broken af with his anti magic
Post automatically merged:

i am kinda angry on william, julius let him go too easily. Zenon gave him the punishment he deserved tho

Chapter in raw is out and holy shit it was a good chapter.
Dante attack was so op:

Seems like he can created small black holes who take everything down, but Yama fight back and didn´t give up.
So is Dante now down? I doubt it, since Yuno and Noelle lose their battle and get their lesson, im sure Asta who is right now down will learn the lesson too, all three where useless when the demons invade the place. I think Dante beat Yami next chapter and take him with him.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Do you guys know what he said?
"I did not expect this "one point" to be too big and turned into a cannon."

Yami is a fucking legend.
You got the link to the raws. I still haven't seen the full chapter. Only the Yami on last page I have seen.
:neesama:

He destroyed 80 % dante.....

Vanica felt much more threatening than Dante.
Come on let's be real. If Vanica went up against Yami, she would get clapped harder than Asta against Dante

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
So, Dante goes Crazy.

Asta gets back up and helps yami.
Post automatically merged:

@Marimo_420 @SethTrollins @Light D Lamperouge

https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackClover/comments/hnxez8
Just to let you know @Levi_Ackerman merged posts doesn't notify anyone you tag on later posts. Thanks for mentioning me though. :catblush: @Light D Lamperouge @SethTrollins

Spoilers arrived pretty early this week, what a nice feeling.

This is literally Dante right now though.

Yami and Asta hype. I knew the mc wouldn't get outshined by his own girl.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Akai2 Now:madmonk:

@Marimo_420 @Light D Lamperouge @Admiral Lee Hung @Guan Yu @HA001 @DizzyBrows @Zoro D Goat etc...

Asta accepts his Devil's offer :finally::finally::finally:

LOOK AT ASTA'S HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw. What happened to Yami? Shonen Protagonist break? @Marimo_420 ???? :doffytroll:

Asta looking mad clean this chapter.

Apparently due to some resistance on Asta's part he hasn't been able to use the proper power of the AMD. By taking a oath or making some sort of deal he will be able to draw out said powa. He will be using the 'true power' of Anti magic next chapter, hence the partial hand transformation.

:hohoho::hohoho:

Fight will probably conclude in the next 2 chapters. MC needs some shine so I can see this fight lasting that long.

@Seth Rollins wdym? Yami about to adopt the AMD as his pet and clap Dante next chapter, no need for vacations. He the true 🐐.

:jordanmf: