Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

It's worth noting that Megicula is one scared of Noelle's presence, not Vanica.

On the other hand, there is info that Megicula kidnapped Acier in the past.
I wonder if he's scared because Acier let herself get kidnapped to simply destroy Megicula plans from the inside.

I don't know a Villain who is scared of the person that he kidnapped.
Acier must fuck Megicula's brain hard.
Hmm definitely theory worthy... So I wonder where this puts Vanica vs Megicula...

Vanica is a psychopathic bitch who never felt fear or experience defeat in her life. In the last chapter Vanica basically tells Megicula to shut up because she's having fun.

I think that Vanica's defeat is not that impossible as everyone thinks. It may sound cheap but what if Megicula will restrain her power out of fear so Vanica couldn't use it as she likes and Noelle + Gaja use this as an opportunity?

I can see that possibility but tbh Loropechka needs to die so it won't look like a happy Fairy Tail ending.

ps. Few people created a theory that Loropechka accepted her death during the time skip and she told Undine ( the Water Spirit ) to leave her and form the pact with Noelle's Grimoire when things will look bad for them so she could boost Noelle in need and maybe this is the reason why Noelle's Grimoire shines.
Meh, I'm just up for almost whatever it takes for a heel-face turn.
I don't think Lolo needs to die but a nerf for a few arcs and or plus getting comatose will be better than death for her.

L

Levi_Ackerman

Tbh for a long time, I thought the entire Triad can't win and I picked Vanica to be the one to lose in her conquest but sike.

Yami can extreme diff Dante tbh.
Yami is believable character to beat ( not kill but make him retreat ), Dante.
It would be bad for dante to lose when the 2 other siblings won, especially when he is the host of the demon king and is supposed to be the strongest in the triad. Vanica destroyed an entire kingdom. If Dante can't defeat Yami, his esteem drops down heavily. He is supposed to be the main antagonist and the strongest one this arc.

Although I do see it happening, since it's all over if Dante captures yami and they can proceed with the dark magic-world tree magic combo plan.

L

Levi_Ackerman

Exactly xD.

Or I don't know because there is still a possibility that Zenon might walk right into Eye of the Midnight Sun with Patry and etc.
tbh, the possibility of zenon managing to retain william is a lot higher than yami getting captured.

I just can't see yami getting captured or even losing for that matter. it's hard to imagine him beaten and being close to death.
His character has been designed like that.

Probably, backup from Clover arrives to help yami and forces Dante to leave.

L

Levi_Ackerman

Levi bro chill. Dante ain't done yet.

Do you read chapters closely? Vanica enhancing her powers only by 1% each time causes massive problems for Noelle and she stated that even 1% gives her enormous power boost.

Dante's 90% might annihilate the Black Bulls in the next chapter. We need to wait.

Enjoy the Yami hype with me for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah . But seriously, yami might be the strongest non devil magic user right now.