Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Damn The anti-magic demon is crazy OP.

It appears Asta's body can't handle AMD's power for more than 50 seconds and it's only a fraction of it. The future enemies must be something else if they're to be a threat to Asta with AMD's power.

N

NeutralWatcher

Summary chapter 259

今までの垂れ流させてたものとは違い力そのもの
50秒以上はアスタの身体がもたないという悪魔
腕に一撃入れるとアスタを警戒して戦うダンテ
楽しそうに息の通じ合う連携で対抗するヤミアスタ
宿魔断魔滅魔全ての剣をダンテに取られるアスタ
残り3秒でヤミが刺突を決め再生してる間にアスタに刀をパス
刀に反魔法を纏わせダンテをぶった切るアスタ
悪魔の力が消えて白目をむいてるダンテ

アスタ「俺達の勝ちだ」

闇を纏いし反魔の一太刀

Power that is different from the ones that have been drooling until now The devil that Asta's body does not have for 50 seconds or more Dante fights against Asta when he hits his arm Yami Asta happily competing in a breathtaking collaboration Ama who takes all swords by Dante Passing the sword to Asta while Yami decided to pierce and played in the remaining 3 seconds Asta wearing anti-magic on a sword and cutting Dante Dante loses his devil's power and loses his white eyes Asta "Our win" A dark sword wearing the darkness

Page 2
AMD : That power in your right hand is different from what was flowing in your body until now.It's "Power" itself. Your Body can only handle it for 50 secs.
Asta : That's more than enough.
Page 3
The is only one second left.
Page 4
Asta : It's our win.

Bruh did Dante just job to Yami and Asta? RIP man. Zenon mid diffs
Kinda be shocked that Dante was the first who get beaten.
It is like we getting Kaido,King and Queen and of all three Kaido gonna defeat as the only one or like we getting Goku,Krillin and Yamchu and Goku beeing the only one who losing.
Didn´t expect it, so Zenon is really the strongest?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
This is such a fucking good day and I have a blast!

Also, remember how I said that Tabata will exceed expectations? About Dante's situation?.

THIS MAN CAN'T FUCKING STOP DELIVERING AND I LOVE IT!

Jesus, please let Madhouse or Bones or Ufotable but Black Clover anime.

This series deserves popularity on the MHA level.

@playa4321 Are you caught up?
Yooo if playa isn't caught up don't tag him here Seth.

Wth bro. :catcry:

Yeah Tataba never stops. I'm sorry I doubted you last chapter my man. He sorted out the situation so beautifully, that it almost brought a tear to my eye. 🤧

BC deserves better. FR

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
He likes spoilers whenever we drop them so I assume he's a silent reader.

Now look at this despair in Asta's eyes:
Yo Yami got taken fr.
:crazwhat:

Jheez, The gates of are about to open and all of hell will sing.
:kata:

While the triads are efficient as fuck and you do have to give them mad credit, it makes sense that they waited till Julius was nerfed to start invading other countries.

YOOOOO ZENO!!!!!
THE TRUE KING SHOWED UP!!!
You know it
:myman:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I think Dante was laying when he said that he was never beaten.

Dude decided to attack other countries just when Julius lost his power.

Hmmm, it really makes you think.

Flashback incoming for Dante and Vanica getting bodied by Julius and the iron princesses?
:milaugh:
I read every spoiler thread, sometimes a silent reader but I read every spoiler thread^^
So Yami still get arrest in the end? Well Zeno is most like even above Dante, so fighting him at this point with so much injuries doesn´t would help much, Yami himself know it and don´t attack back.
Ah good to know. I was hoping we weren't spoiling you of anything.

Yeah Yami has already surpassed his limits like 5 times in his battle with Dante. He knows even his limits have limits unfortunately.

Cannot wait for how massive this arc is going to be.

BC might just get the recognition it deserves.