Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Holy fucking shit. Just read some knock off translation but this is great. Will read the chapter tomorrow again with the Viz translation. This panel is cold ngl.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I can drop you down as Zenon did with Golden Dawn if you want:kata:
Post automatically merged:

@Surgeon of Death You prick!
:suresure:
Sorry mate :)

I still haven't gotten over that match.

You see , I was really sad that city's ban got overturned . So I'm happier than I usually would have been.

But then I figured I've been dragging this on too much and decided to delete my post.

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Not necessarily.
Yami would have killed off Dante 4 times already if his Body Magic wasn't hax due to Devil.
Yami happened to have the convenient ability to fight against Dante. If he couldn't beat Dante with such a huge advantage then any other demon possessor with the same level of control over his devils powers as Dante would've dominated him in combat. The best possible bet is, BB's VC doesn't have Dark Triad level mastery over his powers or he's possessed by a low ranking demon.

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
In the spoilers, they say that he says that he will train Asta so he has mastery over his Devil af.

As much as I wank Zenon I don't think he would rape Low diff full regenerated Yami.
It can be seen from the picture that he has decent control and knowledge over his devils powers which can be good enough to train a complete noob like Asta but that can't be used to say he's as good as Dante and others. If he can control his power as well as the Drak Triad and has a high ranking demon like his name hints at, then I see no reason why he wouldn't be above Yami. I agree Zenon wouldn't fodderize Yami but he surely can do much better than Dante who's devils powers are mostly useless against Yami.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Is that the guy from this pic lmao?

Imo, from left to right, Gordon, Magna, Henry, above him Vanessa, Yami in the centre and the guy next to him is this guy? Behind him Finral I guess, too tall for Luck imo, and Grey. Gauche, Charmy, Luck and Zora seem to be missing.​

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I've read that this character uses some weird word "ore" I don't know Japanese but it's some pronunciation for certain gender from what I understand.

It can be that this character is indeed female but the male is still a possibility.
Where do you read that stuff my dude?

For a long time, I thought that character next to Finral is hybrid Charmy lol xD.
Lmao. Probably nah, this is chapter 2 lmao.

I know Charmy is there when Asta joins but she could've just joined recently.
It is possible. Can't remember if it was ever stated.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Can you tell me where the translations are? @Seth Rollins I can't see it lol.

I thought Jack was pissed at Nozel for a sec cus he was drinking buddies with Yami. Turns out it was the opposite if what you're saying is true.

Yeah this interlude chapter looks hype in itself and I like how Natch just casually drops in Lol.
She really a girl?

BTW The other caps can gets fucked. Nozel, Fuego and Charlotte for the win, which i don't really mind much since they are the only caps I care about.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
What do you think about Julius's reaction?

I think it's strange and like "I knew it was coming".

I wonder if the awakening to his powers connects to looking into the future somehow + it will not be dumb considering the fact that he uses Time Magic.
Honestly I peeped the pics, didn't pay much attention to them. But yeah, he looks like he already knew something like that would happen.

Possible.

We just need Prime Julius back and bye bye DT.