Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
GOAT. Can't wait to see more of him. Deffo top 3 chars of mine. Julius, Yami, Zenon. GOATS.
So, if we look at Dante, his magic was body magic, but his devil’s magic was gravity/spacial magic right?

This means bone magic is probably Zenon’s magic, as that would fit the bodily theme of the spade trio (blood, bone, body), which means that Zenon has still yet to reveal his actual devil’s magic. What a freaking animal.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So, if we look at Dante, his magic was body magic, but his devil’s magic was gravity/special magic right?

This means bone magic is probably Zenon’s magic, as that would fit the bodily theme of the spade trio (blood, bone, body), which means that Zenon has still yet to reveal his actual devil’s magic. What a freaking animal.
Holy fuck. If this is true, how strong is this mofo gonna be lmao?? Can't wait for future chapters. I know I've said it countless times, but I love Black Clover's pacing.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I have a theory about Asta, Yuno, and Noelle power-ups but it will remind people too much of Dragon Ball so no and especially now that we are post-training time skip.

Also, it is interesting what "Boner" means for a guy like Zenon who uses bone magic:doffytroll::doffytroll:
So is Asta one of the strongest characters in the verse? 🤔

I sorrowfully have yet to catch up

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Oh Nah my bad. I meant spoilers.
Its quite good because Zenon might be the strongest, but there is still a possibility if Dante might still be the strongest because Zenon fighting golden dawn with his underlings while Dante going solo against Black Bulls including Yami and Asta.

It could be like Rhya saving Licht back then.
Post automatically merged:

Black Clover 260 raw spoilers : https://ww5.readblackclover.com/chapter/black-clover-spoilers-raw-chapter-260/

Last edited:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Seth Rollins don't worry bro. I know BangMi has me on ignore :catsweat: lmao. Thanks for the tag.

And yes Zenon be looking kinda hot this chapter. He's top 2 and he ain't no 2. He's going to be the biggest threat this arc. Satan gonna come take over and run this show.
:finally:

Chatper be looking too dope. I love the little panel of gray x gunche development. It was very cute. Come on Gunche, stop being a little pedo and go after your future wife!!!!

I also heavily agree with playa. This will boost the whole of the black bulls squad through their despair of being too weak.

A much needed character development incoming for Asta and Yuno. I don't think they've never suffered a loss this big, nor have had any members (specially some people close to them) snatched away just like that.

I hope we get to see the vice captain pretty soon though. Preferably in the next 5 chapters and what she/he is up to.

Read the chapter....
Zenon came out of no where and captured Yami ..... He even trolled Dante for losing xD....This guy seems real.....

Felt BB's anguish this chapter....None could do anything against Zenon....Glad asta was with Finral or else he would have been dead....

Asta's arm is unusable now?? Can the Queen of Witches make it alright?? ( Don't think so)....

I'm worried about the aftermath as well....That Damantio bastard will blame everything on Asta....Julius in his current state can't do anything as well.... Looking Bleak for BB now....