Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

But yuno is higher right?
Because he is a prince lol.
Sorry just kidding, he got more achievment in magic.
But actually asta got more what they need in battle, but its not supported by theories i mean in magic book.
Post automatically merged:

Asta appears to be taller (?)

interesting because tabata once said in a q&a sbs type thing that Asta would only grow 1 inch lol
Yeah he looks taller atm.
Hope he get what he wants later.

Last edited:
No.

I think you are confused because he was awarded a rank-up.

The ranks for Magic Knights:
1. Wizard King.
2. Grand Magic Knight ( usually bestowed upon Captains with few exceptions ).
3. Senior Magic Knight ( usually bestowed upon Vice Captains ).
4. Intermediate Magic Knight.
5. Junior Magic Knight.

Asta is a Senior Magic Knight in terms of rank now, whereas Yuno is a Grand Magic Knight ( we have no confirmation if he's the Captain or not ).
Thank you, I had forgotten these

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Light D Lamperouge @Calypso

I'm reading the new chapter and I still can't freaking believe that evil Julius ( Lucius Zogratis actually but still ) theory is right in front of our eyes.

I hope we see a lot of Time Magic, Julius was already banging with it now imagine what Lucius can do especially since it is his affinity. One thing I'm curious about tho. I thought it was Astaroth but it seems Lucius is his own person, did Astaroth emerge as a human? Possesed Lucius' body but without control?

Damn...
Haven't read it yet. I need to read it before I comment further. But like I said he may have killed Astaroth.
If you noticed Adra calls him Lucius not Astaroth. Imo that might point to the fact that Astaroth actually vanished and was killed by Lucius who then consumed his heart or something in the vein and gained time magic. Astaroth is on the same tier as Lucifero, whose manifestation would destroy the world with what we've been told. It's also imo difficult to believe that no one noticed such a presence. So there is a chance that Lucius took Astaroth's power for himself.

This was a really decent theory for some time in the fandom, one of the elves invades the village where Asta/Yuno grew up and she protects the younglings, she is bruised up and appears to be barely able to fend off attacks but the elf comments on her big magic power even for a human.

A lot of people believed she was Lilith but that was put to an end during the Spade arc because we had devil with that name. Still, she might've been picked to protect Asta and Yuno maybe? We will see, Tabata has a lot of opportunities.
This devil who controls time is very strange..Probably the rest of people pointed out that all the events of the story so far may be his plan..It will be interesting if Sister Lily works for him...Asta is like a key...What is this devil really looking for?
Probably the existence of Asta is important for him

Lucius Zogratis is a human,
I read somewhere that they discussed the meaning of this person's name...I think it was about justice and these things
Really, the power of time can be the most dangerous power right now...I would also like to see Yami's reaction..I think the witch king is a very special person for Yami

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
@Light D Lamperouge @Calypso

I'm reading the new chapter and I still can't freaking believe that evil Julius ( Lucius Zogratis actually but still ) theory is right in front of our eyes.

I hope we see a lot of Time Magic, Julius was already banging with it now imagine what Lucius can do especially since it is his affinity. One thing I'm curious about tho. I thought it was Astaroth but it seems Lucius is his own person, did Astaroth emerge as a human? Possesed Lucius' body but without control?

Damn...
Julius/Lucius >>>>>> every others fave.

I'm glad the is evil. Explaines why I like Juluis so much since I always fall for a villain lol​

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Read the unofficial chap. Pretty decent.

I just don't enjoy the 2 souls one body type. Feels like this manga focuses on that premise too many times and the final villain should not be that.