Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

BC 338 SPOILERS:
  • Asta asks Ryuudou what a "Shogun" is. He says it's like the "Wizard King" from Asta's country.
  • Asta tells Ryuudou that maybe it's because he can't feel magic but Ryuudou doesn't look that strong. Ryuudou confirms. Tsundere woman gets angry and tells Asta off, calling him "stranger/outsider".
  • Asta is taken on a sightseeing tour.
  • They aren't using grimoires in The Land of the Sun. People use "scrolls" and not grimoires to produce 「妖術」(sorcery?) (and not magic). 魔力 (magic power) -> 魔法 (magic) 妖力 (sorcery power??) -> 妖術 (sorcery)
  • Asta finds some TATOES, he feels nostalgic "what is this doing there, the local speciality of Hage Village" lol
  • Ryuudou has no "sorcery power", so he's pretty much like Asta.
  • in pages 6-12; those random bandits attack. Ryuudou moves 2 civilians out of the way before the attack, Asta is wondering if he saved the civilians "by coincidence" (maybe it's his all-seeing eye??)
  • Tsundere woman is called "Ichika", written with the kanji「一花」
  • Ichika is Yami's younger sister.
  • "Yami" is their LAST NAME?!
  • After Ichika defeats the bandits in an instant, people cheer on her, saying "Yami-dono, you are the best!"
  • Yami is spelt as 「夜見」which is captain Yami's LAST name, spelt with Kanji!
  • Ichika is one of 7 "Ryuzen" members, or "Dragon Zen"
  • BREAK NEXT WEEK :(
@RayanOO @Lucius Zogratis can you tag the relevant peeps

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
BC 338 SPOILERS:
  • Asta asks Ryuudou what a "Shogun" is. He says it's like the "Wizard King" from Asta's country.
  • Asta tells Ryuudou that maybe it's because he can't feel magic but Ryuudou doesn't look that strong. Ryuudou confirms. Tsundere woman gets angry and tells Asta off, calling him "stranger/outsider".
  • Asta is taken on a sightseeing tour.
  • They aren't using grimoires in The Land of the Sun. People use "scrolls" and not grimoires to produce 「妖術」(sorcery?) (and not magic). 魔力 (magic power) -> 魔法 (magic) 妖力 (sorcery power??) -> 妖術 (sorcery)
  • Asta finds some TATOES, he feels nostalgic "what is this doing there, the local speciality of Hage Village" lol
  • Ryuudou has no "sorcery power", so he's pretty much like Asta.
  • in pages 6-12; those random bandits attack. Ryuudou moves 2 civilians out of the way before the attack, Asta is wondering if he saved the civilians "by coincidence" (maybe it's his all-seeing eye??)
  • Tsundere woman is called "Ichika", written with the kanji「一花」
  • Ichika is Yami's younger sister.
  • "Yami" is their LAST NAME?!
  • After Ichika defeats the bandits in an instant, people cheer on her, saying "Yami-dono, you are the best!"
  • Yami is spelt as 「夜見」which is captain Yami's LAST name, spelt with Kanji!
  • Ichika is one of 7 "Ryuzen" members, or "Dragon Zen"
  • BREAK NEXT WEEK :(
@RayanOO @Lucius Zogratis can you tag the relevant peeps
Yo thanks. I think most people will just check this thread now. I don't know who follows spoilers on BC here lol, so I don't wanna tag someone and spoil them unnecessarily.

Who will Asta end up with?

Sister Lily :sweat:

Maybe after Asta Saves her
Dude accepted that he will never end up with sister lily, he'll probably die a virgin. If it's out of Noel and mimosa I'd prefer mimosa, she's actually nice but Noel has gotten nicer the longer she's around asta
Post automatically merged:

Someone tag me when the 339 spoilers come out

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
  • The chapter will begin with the continuation of the last panel, where Yami’s sister is holding Asta’s head.
  • The people of the Hino country will look to Asta and think of him as an outsider.
  • Ryuuya will take Asta to his friend Mikuriya Fumito who has treated him. He will also heal Liebe and give him to Asta.
  • After taking the food to Mikuriya’s house, Asta will think of Sister Lily and tell Ryuuya to leave him because he has no time.
  • Ryuuya will reply that there is still some time, and it will make Asta angry. Yami Ichika slaps him and says that he is alive only because of him.
  • Then the training begins, where Yami Ichika will show Asta how to control Ki and use it as a sword.
  • She will cut bamboo in half with her bare hands. Asta will learn and try to do the same. As a result, bamboo will be destroyed in half. Everyone will be shocked.
  • Asta, after looking at this new technique, will thank Ichika.

RAWS CAN BE FOUND HERE

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So underwhelming in terms of character progression. I understand we are in the Endgame and there is no time to waste but for fucks sake.

Ryuya is already becoming too goofy and Asta goes from "I'm in despair" to "I believe!" in a span of panels. Also, once again Liebe is around magic and his presence doesn't affect anything.

Tabata needs to level up his writing game once again if he wants to make it look okay again.

If I have to be honest, the only thing that really interests me at this point is how Ryuya knows what's going on in Clover.
Tbh I haven't been feeling these Hino Kuni chapters either. It's quite clear that Lucius hard carries Black Clover all over. Without him it just isn't it. Hopefully we go back to him soon. He's really Tabata's magnum opus.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I also don't feel the Ki upgrade, the concept will sure bang and it makes sense lowkey although if that's all it takes to bring down Lucius with all his fucking powers XD. That's seriously fucked up.
Yeah I'd be disappointed if this is all it takes tbh. The fact of the matter is that Lucius is too OP right now. He dismantled Asta who was overwhelmingly strong and quite above anyone not named Yuno, and Lucius was practically messing around. One KI upgrade shouldn't be enough to bridge the gap, since Lucius has all that crazy power. Hopefully Tabata doesn't go the usual way of the MCs winning due to some bs upgrade and the villain's defeat not making sense. Or at the very least make it somewhat believable please. Lucius is already one of the best manga villains imo, a good ending can cement him as the GOAT.

Explain. I have no idea lol.
Ehem
Basically Rex is that type Dense, Loud, strong MC, like asta he was small and at middle of the game (i kinda forgot which part lmao) Fans doesn't think that he into Romance (its because he said he love "everyone" to one of female Lead).

The Surprising Part is, in the next Game (Xenoblade Chronicles 3) WE FANS were Wrong. He Went Gigachad and "married" all 3 female lead/heroines and have baby with them (in the scene there is group photo that had Rex on it, implying that he "married" all 3 female lead and had babies with each of them)

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Ehem
Basically Rex is that type Dense, Loud, strong MC, like asta he was small and at middle of the game (i kinda forgot which part lmao) Fans doesn't think that he into Romance (its because he said he love "everyone" to one of female Lead).

The Surprising Part is, in the next Game (Xenoblade Chronicles 3) WE FANS were Wrong. He Went Gigachad and "married" all 3 female lead/heroines and have baby with them (in the scene there is group photo that had Rex on it, implying that he "married" all 3 female lead and had babies with each of them)
LMAO, Ichika, Noelle and Mimosa??