Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

Not necessarily. There could have been other Kings in between them. Just named differently and then they went back to the name. Just like in GoT you got 6 Aegons but not one after another afaik.
Traditionally the numbers associated with the name would reset if they skipped a generation. That's not to say that some of the generations couldn't have possibly had multiple children and the others would possess a different name but when a name is passed down like that it's generally given to the first born son who would be the the one in line to the throne and then he would be the one who is able to pass the name on to his first born son. So if Bob Randomlastname IV (the 4th) had 2 sons the first would be called Bob Randomlastname V (the 5th) and the other son could be called Whatever Randomlastname but with no number because he's the first Whatever Randomlastname. Now say Bob Randomlastname V didn't have any children because a piano fell on his head and killed him before he hit puberty, but Whatever Randomlastname had a son he couldn't name his son Bob Randomlastname VI (the sixth) but he could name him Bob Randomlastname because the cycle reset when Bob Randomlastname V failed to continue the cycle
Post automatically merged:

Now why the hell is gosh in the top 20, that creep with the sister fetish should not be number 7 for any reason. What kind of weirdos took part in this poll

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
That is a bit dumb imho. He could easily fit that into the post Spade, pre Spade storyline and that would fix the pace of the original story.

No one can tell me they wouldn't like a breathe in between Elf and Spade arc lol.
Most likely yeah. It'd be interesting to see another former WK. I still hope we get some edo tensei ones.

more of the Hino kuni scabbards are introduced, some more training. ichika fangirls over ryu saying his clairvoyant eye power saved the country and keeps it running. asta compares that admiration to his reverance to Yami, but ichika shuts him down immediately and reveals that Yami apparently pulled an Itachi and killed his family/clan.

more of the Hino kuni scabbards are introduced, some more training. ichika fangirls over ryu saying his clairvoyant eye power saved the country and keeps it running. asta compares that admiration to his reverance to Yami, but ichika shuts him down immediately and reveals that Yami apparently pulled an Itachi and killed his family/clan.
I'm not buying it, I won't believe Yami did the same thing as that piece of shit itachi until I see yami say it himself.

Spoilers black clover
- 3 new Ryuzen members are training Asta now.

- Ichika is 24 years old.

- Ichika has a normal conversation with Asta.

- She tells him The Land of the Sun is not fully stable and that

- Ryuuya's right eye helps govern it, because it sees every event going on in the present. His eye has the name clairvoyance.

-Ichika is basically a Ryuuya fangirl. She gives a mini lecture to Asta on him.

-"Even though he has no Yoryoku, with his Clairvoyance, exceptional wisdom and popularity, he united the turbulent Land of the Sun."

-She says Can an outsider like you even understand how great he is? Ichika says she is greatly indebted to Ryuuya.

-Asta says so is he to Yami.

-He then starts fanboying Yami and says how great he is.

-Ichika stops him.

-Ichika says Yami is the lowest and doesn't want to hear about him. She says he killed their entire clan/ family.

BREAK NEXT WEEK

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
Spoilers black clover

- Ryuuya's right eye helps govern it, because it sees every event going on in the present. His eye has the name clairvoyance.

-"Even though he has no Yoryoku, with his Clairvoyance, exceptional wisdom and popularity, he united the turbulent Land of the Sun."

-She says Can an outsider like you even understand how great he is? Ichika says she is greatly indebted to Ryuuya.

-Ichika stops him.

-Ichika says Yami is the lowest and doesn't want to hear about him. She says he killed their entire clan/ family.

BREAK NEXT WEEK
Oh no thr last one.
He's pulling off a Itachi lol​

Spoilers black clover

-Ichika stops him.

BREAK NEXT WEEK
lmao Bleach, Naruto, Boruto, and One Piece in one manga

Spoilers black clover

-Ichika stops him.

BREAK NEXT WEEK
Just another casual Naruto W.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Light D Lamperouge
Chapter seems hella interesting and I say this after not being a big fan of the latest chapters as you know.

I would love to wait for the full chapter to come out. the shortened news take away from the setups in the chapter.

I think Ichika doesn't know everything/doesn't want to acnowledge it.

My bet is that Yami's clan was fucking terrible people and say him and Ichika were the only normal ones where Ichika was too young so she loved her family anyway.

My bet is Yami's clan wanted to take over the Land of Sun with force and he stopped it at its core before tragedy happened + probably did it with Ryuuya.

Ryuya doesn't blame or shit on Yami, so I only assume Ichika doesn't know everything because Yami told Ryuya to never tell her so she is spared from mental trauma.
The Uchiha lol.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
When he was telling Asta about his origins, although I'm looking for Viz translations now because I'm not sure if fan ones didn't butcher it up.

There is also possibility Ichika just hates him for leaving, at the end of this chapter it's easy to tell she liked him.
What's the number of the chapter?

Sumu Deo:
Rough translations

Chapter 342 - Watching the Night

The past of Yami family in the land of the Sun...

Ichika - We the Yami family are descendants of assassins once known as 'Onihito' (Devil people). Our ancestors in the past distinguished themselves in many battles.

And as warriors of the land at the end of Hinokuni (land of the rising sun) we were entrusted with the protection of 'Goshu' (Corporal province) where the Ryousho clan of the Ryuudo family was housed.
There, long ago in Hinokuni, the five-headed dragon was on a rampage. Legend has it that it was sunk by a celestial maiden.

The five-headed dragon's magical power was at ease, and the sea was black with night. Time and space were said to be distorted and connected to hell.

Yami's father(drunk and angry) - Don't you think it's funny? We're proud descendants of the Youtou (demon/bewitched sword) users. I can't be a protector of some frontier territory, just can't do it. The clan's blood and magical power are crying out, isn't it so Sukehiro?
Yami's father is shown drunk and hitting a young Yami.

Young Yami - Only my Father can speak such nonsense...

Father - Huh....what the hell??

Young Ichika - Oniichan! (Brother)

She goes to help him up, looks at father.
Her - Dad...
Yami's father - What's with those eyes, huh?! What was with her? A woman, giving birth and then dying on her own...

He goes to hit Ichika with a wooden sword.Yami blocks it with his wooden sword.

Yami's father - People like you who can't fight, I don't want such in the Yami family.

Yami - Stop it, you shitty dad.

Yami's father - (laughs) - That Ryosho and his son do got some good magical power but I bet you're superior to him. The strongest of the family, the heir to the throne wants you to take the name of Kisshin (Demigod)......Sukehiro.

Yami (somehow is leaving) - Fck that! I'm going fishing. Let's go Ichika.

Yami's father - I'll give you another lesson when you come back.

Yami holds a bigfish.
Someone - Okinawa tigerfish very hard to catch. Most of it is poisonous to eat, though. But the rest is delicious. Sukehiro does have a talent for fishing.
Ichika - Amazing...brother.
Ryuuya (comes jumping out of nowhere) - Finally I'm here. Let me join.
Yami - Well, well, well if it isn't the guy from the Ryuudo family. If you do this and all your kimono would be soiled.
Ryuuya - I like fish too.
Yami - Ryuu, I'm gonna get in trouble with the boss again.
Someone - Hello, Ryuuya-sama.
Ryuuya - Ichika doesn't call me Ryuu like Yami does.
Yami - No matter how cozy you are, it won't change the difference in status between you and us.
Ryuuya - Don't talk like that, Yami. I don't care about the difference in status or magical power between us. I'd like to see a country where everyone can live and laugh together in the same way.
Yami - Its a naive dream. I hate it.

Ichika (present to Asta) - I used to think so too. But those words were all lies. He's just like my father said he would be. Just like father.....no even more than him....!
At the age of 13, that man killed his own father and his entire family....
(Yami is shown holding a bloody sword with people killed all around him)

Asta - That is....
Ichika - He then abandoned us and ran away to a foreign country where you're from. To even trust a man like that, I don't know what you're talking about.
Post automatically merged:

Sumu Deo:
Rough translations

Chapter 342 - Watching the Night

The past of Yami family in the land of the Sun...

Ichika - We the Yami family are descendants of assassins once known as 'Onihito' (Devil people). Our ancestors in the past distinguished themselves in many battles.

And as warriors of the land at the end of Hinokuni (land of the rising sun) we were entrusted with the protection of 'Goshu' (Corporal province) where the Ryousho clan of the Ryuudo family was housed.
There, long ago in Hinokuni, the five-headed dragon was on a rampage. Legend has it that it was sunk by a celestial maiden.

The five-headed dragon's magical power was at ease, and the sea was black with night. Time and space were said to be distorted and connected to hell.

Yami's father(drunk and angry) - Don't you think it's funny? We're proud descendants of the Youtou (demon/bewitched sword) users. I can't be a protector of some frontier territory, just can't do it. The clan's blood and magical power are crying out, isn't it so Sukehiro?
Yami's father is shown drunk and hitting a young Yami.

Young Yami - Only my Father can speak such nonsense...

Father - Huh....what the hell??

Young Ichika - Oniichan! (Brother)

She goes to help him up, looks at father.
Her - Dad...
Yami's father - What's with those eyes, huh?! What was with her? A woman, giving birth and then dying on her own...

He goes to hit Ichika with a wooden sword.Yami blocks it with his wooden sword.

Yami's father - People like you who can't fight, I don't want such in the Yami family.

Yami - Stop it, you shitty dad.

Yami's father - (laughs) - That Ryosho and his son do got some good magical power but I bet you're superior to him. The strongest of the family, the heir to the throne wants you to take the name of Kisshin (Demigod)......Sukehiro.

Yami (somehow is leaving) - Fck that! I'm going fishing. Let's go Ichika.

Yami's father - I'll give you another lesson when you come back.

Yami holds a bigfish.
Someone - Okinawa tigerfish very hard to catch. Most of it is poisonous to eat, though. But the rest is delicious. Sukehiro does have a talent for fishing.
Ichika - Amazing...brother.
Ryuuya (comes jumping out of nowhere) - Finally I'm here. Let me join.
Yami - Well, well, well if it isn't the guy from the Ryuudo family. If you do this and all your kimono would be soiled.
Ryuuya - I like fish too.
Yami - Ryuu, I'm gonna get in trouble with the boss again.
Someone - Hello, Ryuuya-sama.
Ryuuya - Ichika doesn't call me Ryuu like Yami does.
Yami - No matter how cozy you are, it won't change the difference in status between you and us.
Ryuuya - Don't talk like that, Yami. I don't care about the difference in status or magical power between us. I'd like to see a country where everyone can live and laugh together in the same way.
Yami - Its a naive dream. I hate it.

Ichika (present to Asta) - I used to think so too. But those words were all lies. He's just like my father said he would be. Just like father.....no even more than him....!
At the age of 13, that man killed his own father and his entire family....
(Yami is shown holding a bloody sword with people killed all around him)

Asta - That is....
Ichika - He then abandoned us and ran away to a foreign country where you're from. To even trust a man like that, I don't know what you're talking about.