Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I hope we get more into Ichika's reason or he POV on why she hates Yami.

I'm 100% sure of what I told you before that Yami killed the rotten part of the clan including his alcoholic father to protect Ichika and Hino Kuni from them.

Ryuuya doesn't hate Yami for what he did but Ichika does? Tabata must repair this because this will look like another misunderstanding tsundere.
We probably will soon. I need the chapter soon. And Lucius.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge
We are apparently getting some lore drop about dragons and deities.

You think our scenario for the Spade arc might actually come true but for Lucius fight?

You know all races allying to defeat the ultimate evil and etc...
It's likely if that's the case then. And I guess it would make more sense to have Lucius defeated like we mentioned previously.

I'm happy tho, it's not "Uchiha shit" as much as it looks similar.

I bet those fkers who claim everything is Naruto copy would say that every manga that involves killing clan is based on Naruto lmao.

This arc looks interesting now and Ichika's power? Damn.

Gimmie more!

Lucius, Lucius, Lucius... I hope he knows Ki:josad:

Lucius "just another villain" Zogratis?:whitepress: or Tabata will improve?:kata:
Which is funny since Naruto got that from HxH even the specil red eye powers lol.

Last edited:
People never look at the bigger picture, If I don't like the writing I'm calling it out, I also call out blatant copies.

But some people are literal sheep who follow the masses.

JJK, MHA got more popular and retards started crying: UGA BUGA NARUTO LOOKALIKE UGA BUGA THIS COPIED THIS THAT.

Chainsaw Man which is nothing but GO HAM gore shit that happens in every seinen.

OMG OMG OMG GOATED SHIT THE BEST MANGA IN JUMP.

P
In my opinion Gore isn't the main attribute of CSM, I love CSM for his narrative freedom and how it denies the common troupes of the Shonen but still uses them to built fake expectations (There are not so many better Shonens in Jump)

Black Clover would be the total opposite (still I love it for what it is, even if it's full of overused troupes)

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Holy fuck. The spoilers are crazy. The DT coming back and most importantly we get the GOAT Lucius in the chapter. 10/10 already.

Lucius healing Morris is on another level man.

The five headed dragon.

Damn.

BCSpoilers

Morris is heavily injured but Lucius heals him in an instant. Did his "tap on the forehead" trick and tells him to use his Modification magic to its fullest in the "new world peace". (Yes he seems brainwashed by Lucius).

Morris got crippled during the possession from Lucifero's manifestation, and it's thanks to Lucius he's alive now. Lucius heals him & brings his vision back (even though he was born blind).

Lucius wanted to bring him "Salvation"

Morris is amazed at Lucius's power, which is way beyond recovery magic.

"This magic is like the power of God"

Then Lucius taps his forehead & brainwashes him.

"Use your magic science & modification magic to its fullest in the new world peace."

Morris agrees.

Lucius calls for Lily & tells her that in a faraway land (Land of the Sun) the "future is starting to shake, in a way unfavourable to us".

He asks Lily to stop this bad future from happening with the Paladins.

Lily asks the Rades-looking paladin to do something. This guy, "Yururu" or "Yululu" is using Beast Magic.

"Best magic: holy howling" (that 5 headed dragon)

Lily: "let this country be the cornerstone of world peace".

5 Ryuzen seen on a roof "As long as we, the Ryuzen are here, we won't let you mess with the Land of the Sun!!!"

Remaining 2 Ryuzen are training Asta.

"The almighty me, the strongest of the 7 Ryuzen, is your opponent now. I don't care about your guts or motivation, I'll just show you my true power."

Chapter ends.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Are they past wizard kings?
According to the spoilers yes.

The first guy is Edward Avalche, the 20th Wizard King.

The woman is Princia Funnybunny, the 11th Wizard Queen.

The next one is Conrad Leto, the 27th Wizard King.

And the final one is Jester Galandros, the 16th Wizard King.

According to the spoilers yes.

The first guy is Edward Avalche, the 20th Wizard King.

The woman is Princia Funnybunny, the 11th Wizard Queen.

The next one is Conrad Leto, the 27th Wizard King.

And the final one is Jester Galandros, the 16th Wizard King.
Wow canยดt wait to see how strong they are, want to see how far they are off from guys like Lemiel and Julius in power, I expect crazy monsters who are in similar powerlevel as the two above.