Spoiler Black Clover General Spoiler Thread

Crazy stuff in the spoilers. :crazwhat:
I'm mostly interested in Ichika and Kezokaku. Those to ladies seem to have some chemistry going on, they imo work together well, sort of. haha
Post automatically merged:

Although I am ready to see how Komari is. You don't really get Gyaru types oft in these manga's who are strong etc...

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'm mostly interested in Ichika and Kezokaku. Those to ladies seem to have some chemistry going on, they imo work together well, sort of. haha
Post automatically merged:

Although I am ready to see how Komari is. You don't really get Gyaru types oft in these manga's who are strong etc...
They all seem off the charts in the spoilers. Tabata doesn't miss with the female chars.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Leaks started on Twitter.

This is up so far

BIG CHAPTER AND GREAT TO END OFF THE VOLUME! Ryuya sus from last chapter to this chapter is BIG!

Title: "The truth in deception"

At the beginning, Ichika notes that they don't even need Asta's power, but then Lily comes in and arrogantly says "You can't even dodge this one?" and then the Paladins unleash a big attack (combined Ice x Spatial magic).

Ichika says the Paladins have extraordinary amounts of yoryoku. The Paladin with Beast magic unleashes an illusion spell that shows the enemy their own fear based on their memories. Kezokaku sees a giant frog & Ichika sees her father...

Ichika says it's true she used to fear him when she was a child [i.e. the spell works from memories] but this deception won't work.... AND THEN???? AND THEN???

Ichika is in shock from her own memories. She sees her father being angry because there's no war. She sees him talking to Yami about "rebuilding the Yami clan" and offering a "secret medicine passed down the generations" that would draw his demonic potential out.

The next memory we see is Ichika's father saying "you can drink it too" (after Yami turned it down) [i.e. the thing that makes Yami clan members go berserk], PRESUMABLY force feeding it to Ichika. The next memory is people running away during the massacre...

Ichika is in shock and is questioning herself if it really was her who killed their clan. We see one last memory of her father saying "as expected of my child, Ichika"

Daizaemon says they can't yet lose but he's barely standing. Lily says it's all fine because Lucius has a place for them too in his new world peace & about to unleash another attack.

Ichika thinks she's "become strong... should've become strong..." but was she "this weak in reality"? As she's about to be slashed by the enemy, Asta appears before her, reminding her of Yami protecting her from their father's abuse. Chapter ends.

Last edited:
Leaks started on Twitter.

This is up so far

BIG CHAPTER AND GREAT TO END OFF THE VOLUME! Ryuya sus from last chapter to this chapter is BIG!

Title: "The truth in deception"

At the beginning, Ichika notes that they don't even need Asta's power, but then Lily comes in and arrogantly says "You can't even dodge this one?" and then the Paladins unleash a big attack (combined Ice x Spatial magic).

Ichika says the Paladins have extraordinary amounts of yoryoku. The Paladin with Beast magic unleashes an illusion spell that shows the enemy their own fear based on their memories. Kezokaku sees a giant frog & Ichika sees her father...

Ichika says it's true she used to fear him when she was a child [i.e. the spell works from memories] but this deception won't work.... AND THEN???? AND THEN???
Are they trust worthy leakers?

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Ichika is in shock from her own memories. She sees her father being angry because there's no war. She sees him talking to Yami about "rebuilding the Yami clan" and offering a "secret medicine passed down the generations" that would draw his demonic potential out.

The next memory we see is Ichika's father saying "you can drink it too" (after Yami turned it down) [i.e. the thing that makes Yami clan members go berserk], PRESUMABLY force feeding it to Ichika. The next memory is people running away during the massacre...

Ichika is in shock and is questioning herself if it really was her who killed their clan. We see one last memory of her father saying "as expected of my child, Ichika"
@Marimo_420 @Seth @Gol D. Roger @Shadowlord123 @Playa4321 thoughts on this?