Discussion Power Black Clover Power Levels

Who is the Strongest Character in the Manga?

• Lumiere Silvamillion Clover

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Licht

• Megicula

• One of the Dark Triad (Zenon, Vannica, Dante)

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
At the request of @Seth

Here is my BC tier list as of Nacht’s interruption of the Captain’s Meeting:

Feel free to post your own tier list or otherwise discuss any topic relating to power levels in Black Clover.

Some tags:
@Light D Lamperouge @playa4321 @Guan Yu @Marimo_420 @Asta @djiayebee @Gol D. Roger @Van etc etc etc.
I think I mostly agree with the list tbh. Hybrid Charmy I'd bump up and maybe Vanessa. She's too haxed. Otherwise fine. I might pop a list later too.

And a great idea for a general power level discussion thread.

@Seth tag the rest of the peeps like @Marimo_420 @djiayebee @Rhealuna @BangMi etc from the temple lol.

Also while I agree that the devils are probably the strongest I still voted for the GOAT Julius :myman:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
This is a strange case. It's always super hard to judge someone's power if they are the user of a spirit.

Mereoleona is her name.

@Marimo_420 nice list but not gonna lie Pseudo God sounds like a diss you should've changed it to Demi-God if anything hehe.

@playa4321 That's a nice list plain and simple.

I'm closing my one slowly @Light D Lamperouge filler me.

I used up a fucked up thread to make tiers but I will just finish it.

I will work on my thread on the tier maker list in the future I think to add only important characters and etc.
Lmfao mb. I just went with what they gave me so puesdo god it is. And I also gave up on finding Zora.

That dudes invisible
:luuh:

That's a nice list plain and simple.
Yeah, the top three demons are standing with Prime Julius(they fear him and don't even try to attack him,Julius kinda hold himself back against Licht, he is probably far far stronger).
The first magic king and licht beeing equal with the mid demon tier, none of them can match Zeno or Dante. Even Yami only could it because of Asta and pushing himself over his lvl.
Overall the list seems right now correctly, I think both Yuno and Asta reaching Magic King lvl soon.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I have many things to say about your guys' lists as you might imagine haha. But I'll keep things brief for now.

@Marimo_420 , Yami is not stronger than Dante. Here is what Yami had to say about Dante's strength:

Dante was hardcore stomping Yami before Yami brought Asta in to help him lol. Yami's plan to beat Asta was essentially a one in a million chance at victory as Asta literally beats him at the last possible instant with Yami's help. But here are some other notes:

-Noelle in the same tier as Licht and Zenon?
-Charmi stronger than Charlotte?
-Yami literally in pseudo god tier the same as Zagred? You're basically saying that Yami can fight Lumiere and Licht at the same time and still hold the advantage. That is massively overestimating him. I doubt EOS Yami will even be that powerful man lol. He will not be able to hold the advantage against two Wizard Kings at once.

@playa4321
-Secre (or whatever) above Rill?
-Julius and the Dark Triad above Magic Emperor level?
-Asta and Yuno above Fuegoleon, Nozel, and Jack the Ripper?

I disagree with all of these.

I’m bad with names.

What makes Fire girl above her brother? Thought the salamander closed the gap between them
The thing about Mereoleona, is that if we take statements made by Patri literally, then Mereoleona would absolutely, no contest, laughably easily, murder pre timeskip Yami with her hands behind her back.

Patri stated that the Third Eye Members were all above him in strength, and that Rhya was the strongest among them.

Patri was above Yami pre timeskip, which would mean Rhya was far stronger than Yami, and Mereoleona completely and utterly demolished Rhya even after he opens his third eye, to the point that at one point when fighting Mereoleona, Rhya simply closes his eyes and accepts that he is about to die while not pushing Nereoleona past entertainment-Diff. Lol

Now of course, Patri’s statement is probably just talking about mana-level and not combat strength, Patri was clearly a more dangerous combatant than every Third Eye Member.

Who's do you feel is the most underrated charater in the series? @Seth @playa4321 @Light D Lamperouge @Admiral Lee Hung @BangMi
Underrated is a tough thing to gauge because I feel I haven’t participated in enough Black Clover Discussion to really find anyone underestimated by the community lol.

Dante has been underestimated but I get it, he lost and all, but I don’t believe that is just cause to downgrade him when even after his loss, Zenon is still openly stating that Dante is as powerful as him.

Zagred is underrated, legit the entire Clover Kingdom had to gang up on him to stop him. No human or elven character is on that level.

Vangeance is underrated because he is more of a Nuker than a fighter, but I think Vangeance is incredibly powerful.

Yami is massively overrated, but I get it because Yami is also ridiculously awesome lol.

If I had to go with the most underrated, as in the character who I constantly see people doubting or putting other characters on her level unjustifiably

Then I have to say the most underrated character in the series is Mereoleona. Mereoleona like I said earlier, if we take hype statements literally, is still significantly stronger than Yami and the second most powerful Clover Mage behind prime Julius. Her demolition of Rhya was violently one sided and I’m still not convinced any Clover Captain can actually massacre him as hard as she did given that base Rhya fought on par with Clover Captains equally and Mereoleona completely obliterated Third Eye Opened Rhya so hard that he literally threw the entire fight and resigned himself to death before other Elves rescued him Lol.

So yeah, I’m still not convinced current Yami can defeat her but I give him the benefit of the doubt because he’s Yami lol.