Discussion Power Black Clover Power Levels

Who is the Strongest Character in the Manga?

• Lumiere Silvamillion Clover

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Licht

• Megicula

• One of the Dark Triad (Zenon, Vannica, Dante)

• Total voters

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Asta's demon?
Any hint why or is it just the shonen protag gets the ultimate weapon?
AM Demon's power that Asta's been using is but a small fraction of it's power. Asta never even used it's true power before Dante fight. The movement AM Demon shared it's power with Asta he gained enough power to defeat this

This is Lucifero's host utilizing his maximum potential. From what we've seen, demon hosts can access their demon powers better than Asta and they can draw more power from their respective demons to augment their own. The Dark Triad demons can even take over their hosts at will unlike Asta's demon and yet all that power Dante mustered was meaningless against AM Demon's power. If Asta, who is technically not even a host, can do this to the alleged strongest Demon's host then imagine what AM demon can do with a host; imagine what it can do with it's original body.

Yes, the fact that he's the source of the MC's power is also a part of the reason why I think AM Demon might be the strongest. The anti-magic in itself is more than qualified enough to be the most broken ability in a world where everything runs with magic. To top it, AM Demon seems to be particularly overpowered even for a demon. A high ranking Demon like Zagred was scared shitless upon looking at Asta's demon. Look at that expression, He must be something else if he can scare a high ranking Demon with his presence alone. Nacht outright confirms that anti-magic has the potential to make Asta the ultimate worrier. I think that says a lot about AM Demons prowess. The only thing that's restraining Asta from human is his own lack of skill and strength to wield his demons true power.

Gol D. Roger

โ€Ž
All of this makes me even more fucking hyped.

Bro I get chills whenever I see panels with Zagred or Lucifero calling Anti Magic trash.
I hope there will be demons/characters who can make anti-magic irrelevant in the future. I can't seem wrap my head around the fact that Lucifero considers anti-magic a lower tier ability. Is is that OP? Or He doesn't understand what anti-magic is truly capable of?

Zagred never trash talked anti-magic irrc. He only ever mocked Asta's inability to keep up.

Gol D. Roger

โ€Ž
I think they are very aware of the capabilities of Anti Magic and the fact that Gravity magic-user could flip Berserk Asta like his pet dog makes me hopeful.

I love this because everyone thought that Asta is utterly unbeatable because he can cancel someone's magic.
From what I remember even Lucifero phrased something like this: "Mere canceling spell".

I have an idea ( well like 90% of BC fans probably ) that AMD is either a son of another Anti Magic-user who could potentially be the previous King of the underworld before Lucifero betrayed him or Asta's father who sold his soul for power.

Think about it. AMD holds a grudge against any Devil who stumbles upon. Lucifero and Zagred are both High ranking Devils.
I think the first one I mention might be very plausible about AMD being a son of the previous Devil King.

Damn, there are so many routes Tabata can take from here.

The one thing that bugs me is: "I'm the closest person you've ever had".
Some abilities cannot be utilized to their maximum potential unless you complement them with your skill set and physical prowess. Anti-Magic belongs to that category too. Asta is restrained by his own lack of skill to utilize anti-magic to it's maximum potential. He failed against Dante for the exact same reason, not because anti-magic was ineffective.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Where would you guys rank the Witch Queen?

I think Witch Queen is often overlooked. Imo she is at least above captain level, probably even devil host level, though I have doubts about placing her on the same level as Julius/Licht/Lumiere. At the very least above captain level or inbetween above captain level and the dark triad.

As I said in the other thread it would be something like Lucifero/Highest Ranking Devils>Julius>=/= Licht/Lumiere>DT/WQ?>WQ?>Yami/Mereoleona/WQ?>Captain level.

The question marks are because I am not really sure where. I do think she's at least stronger than Yami/Mereoleona level so to say.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I will hold off with my decision on her. Recently in the anime, she admitted to Vanessa that she needs the Clover Kingdom Magic Knights power because the Witches Forest wouldn't stand the Spade Kingdom's invasion.

I always thought of her as above Captain level material but after that revelation, I will hold off with my decision until we see her in action.
Well I don't really watch the anime, so I don't know how canon it is or how much it would influence it.

I think she's at least above captain level. Like I said probably either DT level or slightly below that. She wouldn't be able to hold off an invasion from the Spade Kingdom because they have multiple people on the same level or slightly stronger than her, the DT, and a plethora of very powerful dark disciples.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Either filler fluffy material or not. The current arc in anime is consulted about with Tabata himself.
Either way what I said stands. The other witches don't seem all that powerful, a couple of disciples would probably take care of them, and even if she were as strong or even slightly stronger than the DT she wouldn't be able to hold them all off.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge @Admiral Lee Hung
Isn't this funny how wisely Tabata avoided Dark Disciples vs Captains?

How many Dark Disciples do you think Clover Captain can take?

He avoided William with Zenon's invasion and Dante didn't take a single Disciple with him.
Well based on them being taken out by Luck, Charmy etc, I think it's safe to say at least a few.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge @Admiral Lee Hung
Isn't this funny how wisely Tabata avoided Dark Disciples vs Captains?

How many Dark Disciples do you think Clover Captain can take?

He avoided William with Zenon's invasion and Dante didn't take a single Disciple with him.
The disciples are probably close to captain level but Iโ€™d still say beneath them as characters like Luck and Leopold have defeated disciples. And while I like Luck and Leo, I still think theyโ€™re probably weaker than Captains.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I really hope the Qlipoth will be fully open. I want to see Despair. I want to see people in the state of doubting their existence.

Lucifero's arrival should be the most epic shit in this Manga.

Bro Lucifero must do Black Clover's version of Heaven and Earth:steef:
Check the Licht powerlevel thread. I gathered some stuff. See what you think.

Here's my top 30 current characters.
  1. Dante - Crazy Regen, nearly unstoppable gravity magic, possessed by Lucifero, bodied the Black Bulls and has received a mysterious upgrade.
  2. Zenon - Pretty much stomped William, post skip Yuno couldn't do anything to him.
  3. Vanica - Fought a super tough team who were prepped specifically to counter her and still won, curses are op, nuked the Heart Kingdom.
  4. Mereoleona - Almost Wizard King level before timeskip and is much stronger now, seemingly stomped a demon, one of the few people to have mana zone.
  5. Yami - Was able to overwhelm Dante with his combat ability, has mana zone.
  6. Fuegoleon - Has the strongest combative spirit, comparable to at least pre-skip Mereoleona, and on par with Nozel without a spirit.
  7. Nacht - Pretty much stomped Asta multiple times, has mana zone
  8. Nozel Silva - Stated to be one of the strongest captains pre-skip, rival of Fuegoleon, stomped Dark Elf Patri.
  9. Dorothy - Straight OP magic, should have an Elf Boost.
  10. Lolopechka - More mana than pretty much anyone, spirit user, magic affects the entire Heart Kingdom.
  11. William - A strong captain though he lost to Zenon without doing any notable damage, powers more suited to support.
  12. Jack - Rival of Yami with really good magic but has low mana compared to other captains.
  13. Yuno - New massive power up managed to cut Zenon's bones, has a spirit, has mana zone.
  14. Asta - Somewhat kept up with Dante, Zagred and Dark Elf Patri. New form overpowered Nacht but he doesn't have full control over that yet.
  15. Patri - Fought Julius and Yami in decent fights. Should be stronger now in Licht's body.
  16. Gadjah - Vastly superior to the other Spirit Guardians. Stomped a Dark Disciple.
  17. Noelle - Put up an impressive showing against Venice, fought evenly with Fana and defeated an Elf who beat Nozel. Only lower than Yuno and Asta because we haven't seen her new power up yet.
  18. Rhya
  19. Charlotte
  20. Vetto
  21. Charmy - Defeated Elf Empowered Rill with ease and has an OP Elf Form.
  22. Fana
  23. Witch Queen - Hard to gauge since her magic is mostly supportive. Was able to fight a young Captain Yami.
  24. Rill - Arguably the weakest Captain pre-skip while he has a good magic attribute and power he is easily distracted, doesn't have the combat acumen of other captains, and hasn't mastered his magic to the level of the other captains. With Heart training and an Elf Boost he should receive a massive power but his biggest weakness is personality not magic.
  25. Leopold - Nuked A Dark Disciple. One of Asta's rivals and a royal who is dedicated to improving.
  26. Kaiser - Has a really good magic type but is lacking in physical ability and is pretty one note.
  27. Langris - Really strong and has spatial magic. Previous Vice Captain of the best magic knight squad.
  28. Luck - Defeated a Dark Disciple. Is a natural with Mana Arrays and has Elf Boost.
  29. Damnatio
  30. Kirsch

Won't have much objections since I assume you operate on 15 is above 16 but not that far scheme.

The only thing I disagree is Patry and Charlotte atm.
Yeah Charlotte could be a bit higher but I just haven't seen enough also she's perfectly balanced for fighting curse users so I'm not sure if she'd have the same level of success fighting other characters.

Gol D. Roger

โ€Ž
My current top ten non demon characters in no particular order something like

Lord Savior of the world(You know who he is)​
Dante​
Yami​
Asta​
Yuno​
Lumiere​
Licht​
Zenon​
Fuegoleon​
Mereoleona​

Not sure if Mereo is stronger than Vanica but I am including her in the list because I like her more lol