Powers & Abilities Black lightning sparkles are a sign of CoC Haki? identify possibe CoC users with panels (Yamato, Sabo, Sanji, Elizabello and Sai)

H

humanbeing

Well it seems that black lightning is related in some way to CoC haki . or at least it is assumed.

Do that means that Yamato has it?

and Sanji:

Sabo :

Sai the grandson of Chinjao:

Elizabello the king of the Prodence Kingdom and the reason why his King Punch is overpowered:

Kinemon Denjiro , Inu and Asura or some of them or just Kaido's defense

Ulti or Usopp or both :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it seems that black lightning is related in some way to CoC haki . or at least it is assumed.
Do that means that Yamato has it?

Make sense since she perform the same attack as her father and every of her moves literally showing hints of adv CoC. Would be dope if she actually have adv CoC and a strong CoA in combo.

Would push her easily to commander lvl in base form and with zoan even stronger.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Yes I was talking about it earlier:
It's a very decent suggestion and I'm a big supporter of Yamato possessing CoC since a long time.

I personally think the SHs will feature 3-4 CoC users by EoS.

Probably:
Luffy, Zoro, Yamato, more likely Usopp or Chopper but I doubt about the latter two.

Even Roger pirates wise, the numbers would stick since Shanks only visibly blossomed later on most likely.

Imo Characters who might have CoC are:

Yamato ---> Wants to be like Oden & is Daughter of Kaido so Possible ---> 80%
Enel ---> His Character, Ambition & Final Form fit with someone who have CoC ---> 50%
Mihawk ---> His Character, Title, Rival of Shanks & Zoro's Master suggest he also have CoC ---> 95%
Urouge ---> I don't know but his looks & personality does strike me as someone who might show CoC ---> 40%
Garp ---> Marine Hero, Rival of Roger & Sengoku, Father of Dragon & Grandfather of Luffy ---> 80%
Shiki ---> He is definitely a good Candidate for CoC ---> 60%
Akainu ---> Represents Absolute Justice & is an Ambitious Marine ---> 60%
Fujitora ---> Might become the Next Strongest Marine so might show it to prove himself ---> 60%
Sabo ---> Luffy, Ace & Dragon have it so Sabo could too ---> 70%
Crocodile ---> I won't be surprised if he have it ---> 40%
King ---> We have Races specialized in CoO & CoA & VOAT, so maybe King's Race is about CoC ---> 60%
Beckman ---> I believe he definitely needs it ---> 80%
Momo ---> His Unique Powers could be some kind of CoC ---> 70%
Shirahoshi ---> Poseidon might be a CoC User ---> 70%
Rocks ---> Definitely must have it imo ---> 95%
Ryuma ---> Should have it too ---> 95%
Cavendish ---> Hakuba could be a CoC User ---> 50%
Weevil ---> Seems like the Dumb but insanely Powerful kind of guy who have CoC ---> 70%
Koby ---> In the future, he might prove himself with CoC ---> 60%

These are all i can think of, for now