Powers & Abilities Black lightning sparkles are a sign of CoC Haki? identify possibe CoC users with panels (Yamato, Sabo, Sanji, Elizabello and Sai)

H

humanbeing

Sai, the grandson of Chinjao

Post automatically merged:

Why Elizabello's king punch is overpowered?

Kinemon Denjiro , Inu and Asura or some of them or just Kaido's defense

Ulti or Usopp or both :D

Last edited by a moderator:
H

humanbeing

This is CoA. Not CoC....

CoC is red or pink/black lightning
it is all black here and to be honest those are likely candidates to have it.
Sabo is a revolutionary leader and brother of Sanji and Ace.
Sanji is a descendant of the great empire of Germa and a prince.
Yamato is the daughter of Kaido
Sai is the grandson of Chinjao
Elizabello is a king himself and his punch is named King Punch
Usopp already lied about having CoC.
Ulti is fearless even talk back to Kaido as the only one of the F6
Kinemon , Denjiro , etc.. at least one of Oden's subordinates should have it Kinemon is their leader so it is possible.
his firefox style might be only possible because of CoC haki, there are not many people who can use elemental attacks without DF.

it is all black here and to be honest those are likely candidates to have it.
Sabo is a revolutionary leader and brother of Sanji and Ace.
Sanji is a descendant of the great empire of Germa and a prince.
Yamato is the daughter of Kaido
Sai is the grandson of Chinjao
Elizabello is a king himself and his punch is named King Punch
Usopp already lied about having CoC.
Ulti is fearless even talk back to Kaido as the only one of the F6
Kinemon , Denjiro , etc.. at least one of Oden's subordinates should have it Kinemon is their leader so it is possible.
his firefox style might be only possible because of CoC haki, there are not many people who can use elemental attacks without DF.
No they're not. These fodder arent all getting CoC....

Heres the difference....
This is CoC...

Not these.....

H

humanbeing

No they're not. These fodder arent all getting CoC....

Heres the difference....
Black Lightning = CoA

Red/Black = CoC

Theres a reason Red/Black is mostly always used for CoC clashes and other CoC moments. Black Lightning tho makes sense to show CoA....
nope the coloring is inconsistent you know , we know that Chinjao vs Luffy was CoC haki and look how it is colored. and maybe unofficial as well. don't just bring empty arguments.

and by the way if Oda intended to let them have different meaning, he could have draw them different in the manga.
coloring is even in the anime inconsistent. some time red, some time light blue and sometimes even golden.

Last edited by a moderator:

another Sanji panel with black lightning sparkels

and Sabo

Kinemon Denjiro , Inu and Asura or some of them or just Kaido's defense

Ulti or Usopp or both :D
As I imagined it appears that sometimes these are just used as action marks more probably, nonetheless I'm still confident about Yamato due the similarity with the father, less about Sanji and Ulti I would suggest.

H

humanbeing

CoC black lightning clashes have lightning onomatopoeias while the other don't, so apart from maybe yamato who's generating black lightning by herself and not through a clash, your cases aren't CoC ones

only Oda knows you claim something without a proof , i just brought this cases up for those who say the sparkles are a sign of CoC haki and in the same time they say Sanji cannot have it :D i am not sure myself , but i think it is possible.

As I imagined it appears that sometimes these are just used as action marks more probably, nonetheless I'm still confident about Yamato due the similarity with the father, less about Sanji and Ulti I would suggest.
what i dont like about the argumentation it counts only if it serves your thesis but if it serves the other thesis it doesn't count anymore.

H

humanbeing

Frankly it's just strong CoA usage.

Or the impact of two great forces.
that could be possible as well i am not sure myself but it was brought so many times by people who say it is CoC haki and in the same time they arguing, it is not possible for anyone beside Zoro and Luffy to have CoC especially no it can never be Sanji :D lol

nope the coloring is inconsistent you know , we know that Chinjao vs Luffy was CoC haki and look how it is colored. and maybe unofficial as well. don't just bring empty arguments.

and by the way if Oda intended to let them have different meaning, he could have draw them different in the manga.
coloring is even in the anime inconsistent. some time red, some time light blue and sometimes even golden.
Like I said "Mostly always"....and yes they're all official colourings.

Oda started doing all CoC scenes in that colour since Doffy vs Luffy.

Deny all you want....but it's clearly there. Fodders aint be getting CoC.