Fanclub Black Maria Fanclub

Is Black Maria a Spy, Or Unaffiliated?

• Total voters
I guess they are like the opposite poles in a system called life~~~
I'd like to see her Slim and Lean tbh. Lately it's just been 'Thicc".
Post automatically merged:

And i hope we see another Maria panel in the next chapter. :moonwalk:
We better. That would be nice, I'm still looking for a better Picture for the Opening Post.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I love Maria in her Kimono but I kinda want to see her in the BP Uniform, like Robin and Nami
Something like Do-S (OPM)
If oda decide to draw Black Maria and Smoothie in beast pirates outfit. OH WOW :shocking::sweat:

:shocking::sweat:

:blush::sweat:

Where is another Black Maria fanart? :lusalty:

:blush::sweat:

Last edited:
So apparently BangMi believes she's from Amazon Lily, I'm not against it, I actually wonder what happened to possible children from the women who gave birth on Amazon Lily and were expelled for one reason or another. Amazon Lily always have females iirc... so What's missing is whose the father and if his an Oni or Giant....

I'm sure once we get the reveal we'll be disappointed so I do want everyone to be ready... lol

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
So apparently BangMi believes she's from Amazon Lily, I'm not against it, I actually wonder what happened to possible children from the women who gave birth on Amazon Lily and were expelled for one reason or another. Amazon Lily always have females iirc... so What's missing is whose the father and if his an Oni or Giant....

I'm sure once we get the reveal we'll be disappointed so I do want everyone to be ready... lol
Yes, especially when i put so many evidence to make my theory became true. I'll be ready to take my biggest L in my One Piece community.