Fanclub BlackBeard ''Marshall D. Teach'' FC

Will Blackbeard be the Pirate King?

• Yes, he will body your faves

• No, I am a BB hater

• Don't care

• I'm not a BB hater and he's not going to be the PK.

• He will be the King of the World

• He is the Pirate God

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why Oda likes to use 3?

The related thread:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/3-types-of-df-and-3-types-of-haki.9743/

What I've noticed:

And it's ironic that the real Blackbeard from the history died when he was outnumbered against the Marines 3 to 1;

''They departed the docks of Hampton, Virginia on 19 November 1718. Maynard caught up with Blackbeard at Ocracoke Inlet off the coast of North Carolina on 22 November 1718. Most of Blackbeard's men were ashore and Maynard outgunned and outnumbered the pirates 3 to 1.''

And there are always 3 Admirals since the series started, and Blackbeard already challenged all the Marines at Marineford even before, challenged Sengoku + Garp at the same time. Perhaps losing to Luffy won't be his final battle, perhaps he will die while fighting 3 Admirals at the same time?

Because the early design of Blackbeard was possibly capable of fighting 3 Admirals at the same time;

Databook Green;
''In his early design, Blackbeard was unable to feel hot, cold, pain or even numbness. His only weakness was being unable to swim.
Taking this information into consideration, the editor who wrote the databook just assumed that maybe he could even take out the three admirals with his powers. Another interesting trivia is, Marshall D. Teach was originally named as Everything D. Teach. There were crewmates such as King Joker, Lape Jesus, Basurero Shot, Van Faggot, Kitsune (it means Fox in Japanese) and Last Lion.''

Do you know what the name of the story is? It is One Piece.
It is not Luffy (like Naruto). It's ONE PIECE.
One Piece is about pirates, but not only pirates, about how one can conquer the sea and become the Pirate King. For that, one simply has to become he strongest man or woman alive, conquer every other crew in existence, reach the final island the claim the greatest treasure of all time for himself. Maybe it is a Trezor One full of Bitcoins? I don't know. What matter it: it's possible.

One man conquered it about 30 years ago. It was Gold Roger (Gol D Roger, if you prefer it), the greatest and strongest pirate of all time.
Roger was amazing.
Roger enjoyed life, loved fighting, loved his friends and his crew, but he was also very strong and very smart.
Roger went as far as teaming up with the MARINES to defeat his greatest rival pirate crew.
Roger also was a murderous son of a bitch who personally killed Squard's whole crew and left him alive to mourn his dead friends.
Roger loved power and tresures. He would constantely bully weaker pirate crew and steal all their possessions. In his greatest feat, he sailed to the last island, he conquered the most badass treasure in his world and he truly, once and for all, became worthy of the title PIRATE KING.
Roger was an amazing pirate. Rightul holder of his title indeed.

Nowadays we have to cheer for the Strawhats. A weak and naive crew with no desire for money or information at all (aside from Nami that actually likes her some treasures).
The strawhats captain told Rayleigh, Roger's first mate who offered detailed information about One Piece, he didn't want it. He would rather have an adolescent adventure than actually going straight with focus and power to his goal.
Luffy doesn't want the treasure or the title really. He just want to have a good adventure while making friends and crapping rainbows. Oda wants us to cheer for Luffy.

Luffy is the main chracter. We are supposed to like Luffy and want him to become Pirate King.
But why, Oda? Why would you have to make Blackbeard and crew his so... perfect?

Luffy and his crew, as far as pirates go, are useless. But the word I used is the right one to describe Blackbeard: absolutely PERFECT.

His design is perfect. His moves are perfect. His personality, his means, his crew, everything about Bleackbeard screams PIRATE KING!

It was Oda who chose the Pirate theme, not me. If we were talking about a slice of life high school sea special sure, I would cheer for Luffy. But as Luffy said best himself: WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SEA, YOU FIGHT PIRATES.
Marshal D Teach. Now that is a fucking pirate for you.

Marshal has a clear plan to conquer the world. He knows exactly what he needs to do. He murdered his former commander to get the frst fruit and later murdered his former captain to conquer the second one. War made Edward weak, but the finishing blow, where it counts, it was Marshal who delivered.

Marshal knows exactly when to fight and when to run. Marshal knows who to recruit, who to kill, who not to cross and who to deal with to get what he wants.

Marshal tricked the Gorosei into making him a Warlord.

Marshal is strong, ruthless, smart and will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

Marshal is also a whoremonger, loves drinks, loves parties, and loves riches.

Marshal has a different personality, of course, but as far as goals and achievements go, he is trailing right into Rogers footsteps.

When I think of a PIRATE, I don't think Jack Sparrow. I sure as hell don't think LUFFY. I think Marshal D Teach, BLACKBEARD, the greatest pirate captain alive

Of course, of course, sadly being a BB fan is worse than being a Vegeta one. Goku always win and so will Luffy

I just have a glimpse of hope Blackbeard will conquer One Piece first and gets the Pirate King title first

I want Blackbeard to be the final boss, the Pirate King, the last war to be the greatest one ever and for him to murder at least two good strawhats to show just how fucking high the stakes was

I reread and rewatch 10000x all Kurohige and Roger information Oda creates. Absolutely amazing pirate characters!

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/what-will-blackbeard’s-third-devil-fruit-be.8527/page-3#post-1523299

@bombom27 made an excellent post on what he thinks Blackbeard's final fruit is.
Post automatically merged:

We can presume that 2b billion is the minimum bounty for being considered a "real" Yonko, since Blackbeard's bounty is barely above 2b.

We know that Big Mom was considered to be a major pirate on par with Whitebeard, Shiki and Roger before the Great Age of Piracy, so let's say BM reached 2b 30-24 years ago. Big Mom started her piracy career 62 years.

Kaido likely became a yonko shortly after Oden's death, we can presume he reached 2b 20-15 years ago. Kaido likely got his first bounty when he was a member of the Rocks Pirates.

Shanks became a yonko 6 years ago, and reached 2b at the same time. That means Shanks doubled his bounty in 6 years. We know Shanks has been a pirate for at least 12 years.

Blackbeard however, managed to go from 0 to over 2 billion in 2 years.

:zehaha: hype.

I am admittingly making tons of presumptions.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Unpopular opinion, Teach getting Kaido's fruit would be horrible. Not only would it be a rehash of a previous villain's power, Kaido's giant dragon form isn't suited for Teach's fighting style at all.

IMO these are all the fruits I would be happy with Blackbeard having:
  • Something from Caribbean Mythology.
  • Black Tortoise Fruit.
  • Cerberus Fruit.
  • Demon Fruit.
  • T-Rex Fruit.
  • Thunderbird Fruit.
  • Krampus Fruit.
  • Hippo Fruit.
  • Demon Fruit.

Last edited: