Fanclub BlackBeard ''Marshall D. Teach'' FC

Will Blackbeard be the Pirate King?

• Yes, he will body your faves

• No, I am a BB hater

• Don't care

• I'm not a BB hater and he's not going to be the PK.

• He will be the King of the World

• He is the Pirate God

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think teach is going to kill Linlin and steal the soru soru no mi. One thing I've noticed with teach is that apart from his unique body and DFs, all his other stats are kind of ass.

We saw pre-skip how he'd get smacked by any attack sent his way. Ace, Luffy, Magellan, they were all able to land hits on him because his CoO/reaction speed just isn't that good.

To be able to contend with future sight wielding Luffy, I think Teach needs the Soru soru no mi so he doesn't just get blitzed.
Post automatically merged:

If Teach gets that fruit, I think he will create 2 homies made of darkness. He'll be able to combine with them, which will give him 3 heads, just like his flag.

I think teach is going to kill Linlin and steal the soru soru no mi. One thing I've noticed with teach is that apart from his unique body and DFs, all his other stats are kind of ass.

We saw pre-skip how he'd get smacked by any attack sent his way. Ace, Luffy, Magellan, they were all able to land hits on him because his CoO/reaction speed just isn't that good.

To be able to contend with future sight wielding Luffy, I think Teach needs the Soru soru no mi so he doesn't just get blitzed.

If Teach gets that fruit, I think he will create 2 homies made of darkness. He'll be able to combine with them, which will give him 3 heads, just like his flag.
Teach obtaining the Soul2 no Mi and utilizing its full potential to an extent never seen before, is an unpredictable and exciting twist imo, more exciting compared to obtaining Azure Dragon Fruit. I think Azure Dragon will meet its full potential exposure, and thus ending here, with Kaidou. This way Luffy must defeat BB that also represent WB's and BM's power, practically defeating all powers of each remaining Emperor without needing to directly defeat them himself

I think Gura and Yami take carw of his shitty stats.
Speed - Yami, characters can't do much od their flashy speed moves when BB uses this ability + can crush them
Power - Gura, maybe even spme defensive usage of it like he covers himself in a quake sphere so anyone attacking him blows up a shockwave.
Then there's haki, he could use it for defensive purposes too, or empower his Gura Punches.

And even without df's he still managed to scar shanks keep that in mind also.

It's in BB's character that he screams after every attack, unlike every other yonko that are regarded as invincible. He takes a lot more punishment from attacks he endures a lot, it's a trade off. Yami can absorb/pull everything, which includes pain hence why that doubles on the user and it will probably stay that way.

Speed - Yami, characters can't do much od their flashy speed moves when BB uses this ability + can crush them
Power - Gura, maybe even spme defensive usage of it like he covers himself in a quake sphere so anyone attacking him blows up a shockwave.
Then there's haki, he could use it for defensive purposes too, or empower his Gura Punches.

And even without df's he still managed to scar shanks keep that in mind also.

It's in BB's character that he screams after every attack, unlike every other yonko that are regarded as invincible. He takes a lot more punishment from attacks he endures a lot, it's a trade off. Yami can absorb/pull everything, which includes pain hence why that doubles on the user and it will probably stay that way.
This is a bit of a hot take, but I legitimately see zero portrayal that puts Teach significantly above Kid or Law at the moment. Having 2 DFs sounds like the most broken thing ever, but Teach has shown zero advanced haki feats and his fighting abilities kinda trash tbh.

Pre-skip he ran from both akainu and shanks, this coupled with his 2 billion berry bounty leads me to believe he is one of the weakest top tiers.

Yeah, he could have just gotten stronger over the timeksip, but I feel like chances are, Oda's going to rectify this problem by giving him more DFs.

Also if the admirals could block a gura shockwave with a ACoA barrier, the gura gura no mi won't magically allow Teach to fight on par with Kaido or Big Mom. Even the yami yami no mi's DF negation is a really gimmicky power. What's that going to do against someone like kaido who could probably blitz Teach before he even realized what's going on?

This is a bit of a hot take, but I legitimately see zero portrayal that puts Teach significantly above Kid or Law at the moment. Having 2 DFs sounds like the most broken thing ever, but Teach has shown zero advanced haki feats and his fighting abilities kinda trash tbh.

Pre-skip he ran from both akainu and shanks, this coupled with his 2 billion berry bounty leads me to believe he is one of the weakest top tiers.

Yeah, he could have just gotten stronger over the timeksip, but I feel like chances are, Oda's going to rectify this problem by giving him more DFs.
1) Teach is a conqueror in every sense, he will have high level CoC at least.

2) From a df standpoint BB is a terrible fight for Kidd, his Darkness would turn all his metals into nothing, disintegrates it. Black Vortex and Gura combo is no joke.

3) Same with Law, only Law's awakening likely gets through BB's abilities but simple solution for Law - Black Vortex + Gura combo, he can launch his awakening all he wants BB will muscle through that.

4) A final villain wont be the weakest top tier. He's more special than the rest of the villains, he got the final boss trope used on him, broke a rule of the main power structure of the OP world, no other character did that.

BB is made to be underestimated. Ace underestimated him and paid the price for it.
And you still forget he scarred Shanks with him admitting he wasn't careless.

2) From a df standpoint BB is a terrible fight for Kidd, his Darkness would turn all his metals into nothing, disintegrates it. Black Vortex and Gura combo is no joke.

3) Same with Law, only Law's awakening likely gets through BB's abilities but simple solution for Law - Black Vortex + Gura combo, he can launch his awakening all he wants BB will muscle through that.
Yeah but the thing is, Teach's reaction capabilities are garbage, which is okay if you are dealing with Ace, but screws you when you are dealing with anyone who is legitimately hax.
Teach doesn't have Linlin's durability, he's not going to just walk away from taking a bullet to the chest from Kid's railgun or having his organs exploded by Law's kroom. Attacks like that could legitimately kill him.

This is also why he's no match for Kaido. He'd get thunder bagua'd like Luffy did.

4) A final villain wont be the weakest top tier. He's more special than the rest of the villains, he got the final boss trope used on him, broke a rule of the main power structure of the OP world, no other character did that.
yeah, my point is just that in order to become the strongest pirate, Teach is going to need to get a 3rd devil fruit. Possibly even a fourth.

1) Teach is a conqueror in every sense, he will have high level CoC at least.
people say this but he's never shown any signs of having ACoC or even used basic conqueror's haki

Yeah but the thing is, Teach's reaction capabilities are garbage, which is okay if you are dealing with Ace, but screws you when you are dealing with anyone who is legitimately hax.
That's why he has the Yami ability, Ace had speed too but BB overcame by preventing him moving around to blitz him.

This is also why he's no match for Kaido. He'd get thunder bagua'd like Luffy
Not even close.

yeah, my point is just that in order to become the strongest pirate, Teach is going to need to get a 3rd devil fruit. Possibly even a fourth.
I personally think 3 is too much, even 2 with both awakened Luffy would need to pull off some bs to beat him, imo at least.

people say this but he's never shown any signs of having ACoC or even used basic conqueror's haki
He never had an arc to feature like Kaido and BM lol.

He 100% has CoC. A Yonko and a Conqueror in every sense. This is Kaido doesn't have CoC all over again.

That's why he has the Yami ability, Ace had speed too but BB overcame by preventing him moving around to blitz him.

Not even close.

I personally think 3 is too much, even 2 with both awakened Luffy would need to pull off some bs to beat him, imo at least.

He never had an arc to feature like Kaido and BM lol.

He 100% has CoC. A Yonko and a Conqueror in every sense. This is Kaido doesn't have CoC all over again.
He might have CoC but it’s definitely not advanced

Anyways there’s absolutely zero reason to think kaido wouldn’t blitz teach.

You keep bringing up Ace but he was YC2 level tops. Teach high diffing him honestly makes him look awful compared to the other emperors

Anyways there’s absolutely zero reason to think kaido wouldn’t blitz teach
Zero reasom to believe Kaido one shots another Yonko.

You keep bringing up Ace but he was YC2 level tops. Teach high diffing him honestly makes him look awful compared to the other emperors
The point of bringing Ace up is speed, speed makes no difference for BB unless he's completely laid back but we are talking about actual 1v1 fight here plot is out of the way. Speed wont matter for BB's black vortex he always catches them.

And you can't adress how BB scarred Shanks without a df, that scar aches Shanks the most, and he admitted he wasn't being careless.

Ya'll reading Two-Piece? Teach is monster even without his fruits :goyea:

@Erkan12 Let me in or walk the plank! ;) :ultimoji: