Speculations Blackbeard pirate hype up fights

You have any source on this?

I know Oda is repetitive with his off-screen stuff but come on. Off-screen a top tier (Kizaru) just to hype up another top tier (Blackbeard) would be bad writing. Just like @Jailer said, off-screening one of the most anticipated fight would be underwhelming imo. I would rather have an all out battles between Admirals vs Blackbeard Pirates than off-screening an Admiral.
I can’t find the source but you can look it up and see it.

I don’t think Oda cares about Kizaru to not off screen him
Post automatically merged:

Damn Yonko fans really want an Admiral to fall lmfao.

Kizaru ain't going down, Blackbeard's hype tool is Shanks. The two have a long history that Oda hits at every opportunity.
It’s funny because the only people that makes sense to get off screened is an admiral but you say yonko fans.

Shanks isn’t a hype tool the fact some people think Oda cares more about the admirals then shanks is embarrassing

Actually, the BBP are the most hype antagonists of the entire series. I mean, they killed WB, beat up Marco and the rest of the WB pirates, and forced the Revos to retreat from Baltigo. Add to that they'll probably also destroy WCI in search of BM’s poneglyph and BB will probably kill Shanks after he‘s reunited with Luffy. So I don't even think they have to defeat an admiral to prove anything.

I mean, we all know that BB's crew will be stronger than RHP, BMP and BP and that each of them will be the strongest enemy the SH will face in 1vs1 (not counting Zoro vs Mihawk, of course, and maybe Luffy vs Im).

If Oda wants to make BB cut the figure of the real deal I bet Shanks will most likely never defeat him anymore.

Nevertheless, it's not mandatory that the two shall settle things for the last time which could line towards Shanks' death. The story writing would not prove exceptionally well-conceived if Luffy didn't get the occasion to render him his hat back in my opinion, for example.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Shanks is either getting beat by Luffy, or dying by BB's doing.

Now, toss the coin of fate (also known as "Oda").
Thing is, Luffy is returning that Straw Hat once he becomes a great pirate. Will that happens when he beat Shanks?
Will he never be able to return the hat because BB is gonna kill Shanks before that?
Too many questions.
Too bad we still the oMIDshima raid and some plot stuff before that.
:kayneshrug:

Shanks and Aokiji could resemble Roger and Garp while Teach is Xebec, these two are the hypetools for BB. Shanks because he had a hostile history with Teach who scarred and taunted him, and Aokiji because he will betray the BBP at some point. I wouldn't be surprised if Shanks and Aokiji are secretly working together to prepare a trap for BB. It would mirror the God Valley incident, but this time the New Rocks win.