Versus Battle Blackbeard vs Aizen, which 1 is better villain?

Which is better villain?

• Total voters
And if you like that character, good for you. It's not an insult over Teach but my observation of his actions in the manga. He is pathetic and showed his true colors here.
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Stfu
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/blackbeard-marshall-d-teach-fc.135/

This is just sad tbh. Begging the man to stop his attack only moments after you insult/brag over your victory.
''Begging'' is what you can perceive with your limited view of the manga.

Teach is cleary ''acting'' like he acted for 20 years in WB's ship, played the role of ''WB's son'', like Kurozumi Kanjuro played the role of Oden's trusted retainer.

BB was never in any condition of ''begging'', Trashbeard's trash attacks didn't even wound him seriously, so why should he beg for? That's 1 thing, and the second is, BB could order his men before this ''begging'' that you are talking about. Why he ''beg'' if he can finish Trashbeard's trash ass anytime he wanted by ordering his men? The answer is clear, the guy was acting to be WB's son again, but WB didn't fall for his trick, and tried to finish BB, but BB is too strong for Trashbeard's trash attacks and BB draws his pistol and joins his crew to gangbang Trashbeard with ease while laughing at Trashbeard's trash ass.

Why not post the next page? This is the beauty about Trashbeard and the RESULT.

The result is clear. BB > Trashbeard any day at any time.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What kinda manchild are you to pull a comment from two years ago—one simply saying I'd join a fanclub I then rarely posted in—and expect it to prove some point?
''Begging'' is what you can perceive with your limited view of the manga.

Teach is cleary ''acting'' like he acted for 20 years in WB's ship, played the role of ''WB's son'', like Kurozumi Kanjuro played the role of Oden's trusted retainer.

BB was never in any condition of ''begging'', Trashbeard's trash attacks didn't even wound him seriously, so why should he beg for? That's 1 thing, and the second is, BB could order his men before this ''begging'' that you are talking about. Why he ''beg'' if he can finish Trashbeard's trash ass anytime he wanted by ordering his men? The answer is clear, the guy was acting to be WB's son again, but WB didn't fall for his trick, and tried to finish BB, but BB is too strong for Trashbeard's trash attacks and draws his pistol and joins his crew to gangbang Trashbeard with ease while laughing at Trashbeard's trash ass.

Why not post the next page? This is the beauty about Trashbeard and the RESULT.
Yes. He's acting pathetically in front of Whitebeard because he's immediately outclassed. He instinctively returns to his roots as a bottomfeeder and hopes his groveling will help him in some ways against Whitebeard. And when he realizes that's not gonna work he orders his crew to attack.

It's pretty straight forward. You need to intentionally misread this chapter to draw any other conclusions lol.

What kinda manchild are you to pull a comment from two years ago—one simply saying I'd join a fanclub I then rarely posted in—and expect it to prove some point?
What kinda manchild are you to pull a comment like this during a discussion;

And if you like that character, good for you. It's not an insult over Teach but my observation of his actions in the manga. He is pathetic and showed his true colors here.
Then act like we should forget about you joining BB fanclub before :suresure: As far as I see, you act like BB more than anyone right now.

Yes. He's acting pathetically in front of Whitebeard because he's immediately outclassed. He instinctively returns to his roots as a bottomfeeder and hopes his groveling will help him in some ways against Whitebeard. And when he realizes that's not gonna work he orders his crew to attack.

It's pretty straight forward. You need to intentionally misread this chapter to draw any other conclusions lol.
He isn't outclassed, learn to read. Trashbeard himself says he only hit BB because of BB's overconfidence not because of Trashbeard's superior abilities, if BB didn't underestimate Trashbeard, Trashbeard couldn't even hit BB. That's Trashbeard saying it, not me. Then you believe that someone who can ''outclass'' someone, can't even inflict a long lasting damage with his DF power despite using it right through his head? If anyone is outclassed, that's BB outclassed Trashbeard's trash attacks because it didn't even seriously injure BB for the rest of the marineford battle and after.

BB's superiority is clear. It's your inconsistent behaviours about BB, one moment you want to join BB fanclub, then you slander at BB over Trashbeard and his trash ass attacks as if he can injure BB, lmao.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What kinda manchild are you to pull a comment like this during a discussion;

Then act like we should forget about you joining BB fanclub before :suresure: As far as I see, you act like BB more than anyone right now.
Two things to address here.

1. If feels like you're taking my description of Teach personally, when it should be clear my comments are about a fictional character. Not you. People are allowed to like spineless characters. No judgement there. But you're acting asshurt over my describing Teach exactly how he is.

2. Ya got me. I'm secretly a big Blackbeard fan. That's why I was so eager to talk about him and had so many comments in your thread over the last 2 years.

Oh... Oh nevermind. Looks like I joined and didn't care enough to ever participate in a small sliver of discussion. :josad:

Though if joining a fanclub makes me a fan, looks like I'm a Zoroboy @HA001

He isn't outclassed, learn to read. Trashbeard himself says he only hit BB because of BB's overconfidence not because of Trashbeard's superior abilities, if BB didn't underestimate Trashbeard, Trashbeard couldn't even hit BB. That's Trashbeard saying it, not me. Then you believe that someone who can ''outclass'' someone, can't even inflict a long lasting damage with his DF power despite using it right through his head? If anyone is outclassed, that's BB outclassed Trashbeard's trash attacks because it didn't even seriously injure BB for the rest of the marineford battle and after.
None of this is worth reading. I highly recommend you reread the chapter. I think you'll really enjoy approaching the manga from its intended direction.

It's your inconsistent behaviours about BB, one moment you want to join BB fanclub,
In September of 2019.

then you slander at BB over Trashbeard
It's currently May 8th, 2021.

and his trash ass attacks as if he can injure BB, lmao.
You and I don't talk ever, so you wouldn't know this. But I'm not a Whitebeard fan. Not a fan of his pirate crew at all. So IDK if you're spamming Trashbeard as some weird caveman way of baiting me, but I really don't care for the character. I'm objective as I can be when talking about the manga and Whitebeard had Teach begging for his life and begging for his crew.

No bias towards Whitebeard just because I'm calling it as it were. These are not the words that comes from a man in control of his situation.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

1. If feels like you're taking my description of Teach personally, when it should be clear my comments are about a fictional character. Not you. People are allowed to like spineless characters. No judgement there. But you're acting asshurt over my describing Teach exactly how he is.

2. Ya got me. I'm secretly a big Blackbeard fan. That's why I was so eager to talk about him and had so many comments in your thread over the last 2 years.

Oh... Oh nevermind. Looks like I joined and didn't care enough to ever participate in a small sliver of discussion. :josad:

None of this is worth reading. I highly recommend you reread the chapter. I think you'll really enjoy approaching the manga from its intended direction.

In September of 2019.

You and I don't talk ever, so you wouldn't know this. But I'm not a Whitebeard fan. Not a fan of his pirate crew at all. So IDK if you're spamming Trashbeard as some weird caveman way of baiting me, but I really don't care for the character. I'm objective as I can be when talking about the manga and Whitebeard had Teach begging for his life and begging for his crew.

No bias towards Whitebeard just because I'm calling it as it were. These are not the words that comes from a man in control of his situation.

No.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
As funny as Chairsama is as a meme etc, it doesn’t stop Aizen from being a stagnant boring piece of shit. Personally I despise tha “I’ve thought out every possibility and planned for it” mfs shits ass

On tha other hand, Teech is a pussy who jus cheat codes his way through tha story and till this point has nothing personality wise that draws me to em, we’ll see if Oda fixes that. But with how Oda been going so far with his writing.....LMFAOOO Teech is doomed to be a piece of shit

In September of 2019.

Lmao, now you expect me to ignore your previous post because you posted only 1 message? So now if you post only 1 message it doesn't count? LOL. Brilliant logic, next time inform us ''I only posted 1 time, so it doesn't count in the future.''

Also, I literally explained why Teach was acting, not begging, you started with this asshurt comments not me, lmao.

1- Teach didn't even seriously get hurt after Trashbeard's attack and didn't get any long lasting injuries because of this, let alone dying. It's illogical for him to beg in this situation when Trashbeard can't even hurt him seriously with this shitty attack he did to BB.

2- Teach could call his crew before WB could attack him, so why should BB beg instead of calling his crew and finish him before Trashbeard hits him?

Really simple. BB was acting again.

These are Oda's antics and him being emotional before killing ''beloved'' Trashbeard by using Blackbeard so he can satisfy emotional readers who think like you, ''oh look Trashbeard is so cool, so honorable, he loves his sons'', ''evil spineless BB!! He beg for his life!!'', not saying you are Trashbeard fan anyway, this is just a limited view to the manga, and people who are not Trashbeard fans are usually doing the same thing that you do, so you don't need to be a Trashbeard fan to think like this, ''Trashbeard'' term I used before discussing with you.

BB literally was in the same position like this against magellan, and he didn't beg for shit when he was poisoned by magellan, he could easily beg like ''I am a shichibukai! help me magellan'' etc.

Why do you think there is a difference between Trashbeard and magellan fights? Let me help.

1- Oda was going to kill Trashbeard in that fight, but not kill magellan, so he wanted to give something good to Trashbeard before killing him. Plus Trashbeard is a beloved son loving character, he needed to do something satisfy emotional readers.

2- BB was WB's son for years, and he ''acted'' like that, he literally did the same ''acting'' before, so it is possible that he could deceive WB by using this ''son'' act AGAIN, but there was nothing to deceive magellan with, so these are the difference here.

If BB was a ''spineless coward'' he would try to keep his Shichibukai title like Doflamingo tried, and he would still be a world government dog like the rest of the Shichibukai pirates, and he wouldn't say he doesn't need the Shichibukai title anymore in front of the Fleet Admiral and the entire marines, Admirals, or he wouldn't try to invade Impel Down, fight an army of Impel Down and magellan, and challenge the government before during the marineford battle. If Blackbeard is a coward, the rest of the Shichibukai must be bigger cowards as they are world government dogs while Blackbeard isn't.

If Blackbeard was a coward, he wouldn't try to steal the second devil fruit which could kill any person. They said if someone eats a second devil fruit power, they explode and they die. Blackbeard wasn't afraid of the risk of dying. Shiryu even said that BB could fail to consume the second DF power, and if he fails (meaning if he dies) then he asked that are they going to dispand, so BB consuming the second DF power was a very very risky move and he took the risk of dying, no coward would do this.

Either way, BB must be mentally retarded so he does these things without knowing the consequences, or he is far away from being a coward, and Trashbeard scene was just satisfying some emotional readers and it was another BB's ''son act'' that he did for 20 years before.

As funny as Chairsama is as a meme etc, it doesn’t stop Aizen from being a stagnant boring piece of shit. Personally I despise tha “I’ve thought out every possibility and planned for it” mfs shits ass
Gin betrays Aizen and skewers him.

"Ah but I totally already knew you were going to betray me. That is why I made you my Lieutenant over the girl that would literally die for me and that is why I told you how to bypass my nonsensical hax power. I am very smart."

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lmao, now you expect me to ignore your previous post because you posted only 1 message? So now if you post only 1 message it doesn't count? LOL. Brilliant logic, next time inform us ''I only posted 1 time, so it doesn't count in the future.''
I'm not quite sure why you're fixating on 1 comment of mine from 2 years ago. It's the most bizarre "gotcha" in the history of the forum. It's like I need to be a diehard Teach fan to say "Interested" and my opinions in OP characters isn't allowed to change over 2 years?

Like, what? I'm so confused by this obsession.

Also, I literally explained why Teach was acting, not begging, you started with this asshurt comments not me, lmao.

1- Teach didn't even seriously get hurt after Trashbeard's attack and didn't get any long lasting injuries because of this, let alone dying. It's illogical for him to beg in this situation when Trashbeard can't even hurt him seriously with this shitty attack he did to BB.

2- Teach could call his crew before WB could attack him, so why should BB beg instead of calling his crew and finish him before Trashbeard hits him?

Really simple. BB was acting again.

These are Oda's antics and him being emotional before killing ''beloved'' Trashbeard by using Blackbeard so he can satisfy emotional readers who think like you, ''oh look Trashbeard is so cool, so honorable, he loves his sons'', ''evil spineless BB!! He beg for his life!!'', not saying you are Trashbeard fan anyway, this is just a limited view to the manga, and people who are not Trashbeard fans are usually doing the same thing that you do, so you don't need to be a Trashbeard fan to think like this, ''Trashbeard'' term I used before discussing with you.

BB literally was in the same position like this against magellan, and he didn't beg for shit when he was poisoned by magellan, he could easily beg like ''I am a shichibukai! help me magellan'' etc.

Why do you think there is a difference between Trashbeard and magellan fights? Let me help.

1- Oda was going to kill Trashbeard in that fight, but not kill magellan, so he wanted to give something good to Trashbeard before killing him. Plust Trashbeard is a beloved son loving character, he needed to do something satisfy emotional readers.
2- BB was WB's son for years, and he ''acted'' like that, he literally did the same ''acting'' before, so it is possible that he could deceive WB by using this ''son'' act AGAIN, but there was nothing to deceive magellan with, so these are the difference here.

If BB was a ''spineless coward'' he would try to keep his Shichibukai title like Doflamingo tried, and he would still be a world government dog like the rest of the Shichibukai pirates, and he wouldn't say he doesn't need the Shichibukai title anymore in front of the Fleet Admiral and the entire marines, Admirals, or he wouldn't try to invade Impel Down, fight an army of Impel Down and magellan, and challenge the government before during the marineford battle. If Blackbeard is a coward, the rest of the Shichibukai must be bigger cowards as they are world government dogs while Blackbeard isn't.

If Blackbeard was a coward, he wouldn't try to steal the second devil fruit which could kill any person. They said if someone eats a second devil fruit power, they explode and they die. Blackbeard wasn't afraid of the risk of dying. Shiryu even said that BB could fail to consume the second DF power, and if he fails (meaning if he dies) then he asked that are they going to dispand, so BB consuming the second DF power was a very very risky move and he took the risk of dying, no coward would do this.

Either way, BB must be mentally retarded so he does these things without knowing the consequences, or he is far away from being a coward, and Trashbeard scene was just satisfying some emotional readers and it was another BB's ''son act'' that he did for 20 years before.

You can substitute your own fanfic Teach for the real one all you want. I'm not here to convince you otherwise lmao, you quoted me.
Post automatically merged:

He beat up everyone to a pulp by himself then died to an arrow..........
I've seen a few people online break it down and I think it sorta makes some karmic sense? His Auswählen was somehow used on him to rob Yhwach of all his quincy powers for a second.

Like, totally rushed and I think after he killed Ichibe, his character went to rot. But the way Kubo drew Yhwach was amazing. He's this larger than life figure that dominates the pages he's on. And for a good bit of the manga, he was acting first and foremost.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm not quite sure why you're fixating on 1 comment of mine from 2 years ago. It's the most bizarre "gotcha" in the history of the forum. It's like I need to be a diehard Teach fan to say "Interested" and my opinions in OP characters isn't allowed to change over 2 years?

Like, what? I'm so confused by this obsession.

You can substitute your own fanfic Teach for the real one all you want. I'm not here to convince you otherwise lmao, you quoted me.

I've seen a few people online break it down and I think it sorta makes some karmic sense? His Auswählen was somehow used on him to rob Yhwach of all his quincy powers for a second.

Like, totally rushed and I think after he killed Ichibe, his character went to rot. But the way Kubo drew Yhwach was amazing. He's this larger than life figure that dominates the pages he's on. And for a good bit of the manga, he was acting first and foremost.

Is that roger

I am sorry Topi I never got to the Aizen reveal. I think I can't fairly assess them as villains due to that.
Spite, aizen an it’s not close even slightly close. BB not even an interesting character. An the look until recently was abysmal.

Aizen on the other hand nearly god like. Arguably the greatest villain of the big 3 (tho after a while he’ll have u like wtf lls)

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Aizen looking back at it, was fucking shit. Kubo's main villians were garbage
Ding ding ding lol. Yhwach was his best villian, Grimmjow was kool too

Gin betrays Aizen and skewers him.

"Ah but I totally already knew you were going to betray me. That is why I made you my Lieutenant over the girl that would literally die for me and that is why I told you how to bypass my nonsensical hax power. I am very smart."
Intelligence:stealthblack: