Future Events Blackbeard will defeat the Marines and will ask them to join him or die

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Never said World Government, I said the Marines, and temporarily sit on Imu's throne for a while before losing to Luffy.
Blackbeard cannot unseat Imu-Sama because then the order of the World Government is completely destroyed. Which is something Blackbeard will not be responsible for.

The Marines? They're the military force of the World Government and the final war is against the World Government. It'd be like taking on Kaido but Kaido's leaving the Calamities out of the fight.

Blackbeard cannot unseat Imu-Sama because then the order of the World Government is completely destroyed. Which is something Blackbeard will not be responsible for.
Temporarily, and of course the World Government needs to be in a chaos for some time, but not be destroyed entirely.

Like Kaido overthrowed Orochi, but Orochi is still alive and plotting around by running away alongside with his Oniwabanshu minion.

It could be the same when BB temporarily stops the marines, and Luffy needs to stop BB,

Just like the last time when Shanks saved the marines from BB,

Infact, Imu would have much more options than Orochi, if that happens, considering they will still have Gorousei, Vegapunk, Kong, CP0 etc etc.

The Marines? They're the military force of the World Government and the final war is against the World Government. It'd be like taking on Kaido but Kaido's leaving the Calamities out of the fight.
Are the Calamities the outward face of the Beast pirates?

As I said in this thread, the Samurai that joined Kaido might be the outward face of Kaido's forces (as that was enough to stop Akainu and Kizaru, fear of Wano Samurai), or headliners, and gifters that produced by Joker and Caesar Clown etc, but the real force of Kaido is a different thing.

Explain how,

BB already took 2 Admirals and didn't lose Pre-TS, why should he lose now that he is far stronger?

Upgraded Shiryu won't take 1 Admiral?

Aokiji can't take 1 Admiral?

You think Pizarro + Vasco + Wolf + Catarina + Burgess combined can't take 1 Admiral?
Don’t act like BB defeated them or even inflicted the slightest damage. That was even a clash not a fall on fight. Sengo came out of it unharmed so did Garp while BB was damaged by Sengo’s power. To assume he can fight two admirals in their prime is a joke. You are overestimating BB yes he could definitely defeat one admiral, but two? No one can. The same applies to all other yonko and vice versa. Against there’s no reason to believe Shiryu can defeat admirals he lacks feats and hype comparable to admirals. Aokiji? Since when is he under BB? Since when was Aokiji was the type of man who would battle against the place he considered leading and believed it can help innocent people? The guy saved Smoker cuz he was his friend. Think about it.. Aokiji would never do such a thing it’s obvious he is scheming something. And no the other crew members can’t handle one admiral as we have seen how Akainu can handle a whole yonko crew.

the only scenario that i can see for marines to change their side with pirates (not BB only) is not because BB (or certain pirates) defeated marines, but because these marines are learn the fact that WG is so corrupted and such an evil organization.

Dont make OP theories, it is not worth it.

Oda is goofy, if he can use Tama to turn the battle in alliance's favor, then he can do anything.

One piece world is vast, there are numerous characters, yet we dont know anything about WG's power, Navy's might, Vegapunk and his cyborg/bots army. Power scaling is another bullshit where people compare X with Y, to get the strength of Z. Yet, Z will never fight against X and Y.

All of this is caused by people's expectations and anticipation.

It is a psychological game at this point. It would be better if you analyze how Oda created this story, how he use hype to his advantage, and yet he manage to avoid major fights and preserve his main characters from fighting and l
without letting that hype around them die.

Last edited:
He might win a battle against marines but I don't think they will be defeated in it's entirely Oda will reform them if anything several marines have shown to be not fond of the WG even Akainu too is tired of their manipulative ways they use the navy just as their outside face.

He might sit on Imu's throne tho, BB has to do something to surpass Kaido's, BM's, Luffy's achievements by quite a bit to have another form of powercreep in OP.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
The Final War will likely not see Luffy and friends fight Teach and so if he shows up that will probably happen near the end but at that point I don't know what happens. With perhaps Kizaru and Akainu already defeated and the SHs tired it would be too easy for him to destroy everything, then they all would have to run.

Nice thread, but I disagree about Blackbeard trying to recruit the Marines. Because of one man Gecko Moria. Regardless if Gecko willingly joins or not, his devil fruit is invaluable for someone like Blackbeard who has the ability to harvest devil fruits.
With the Kage Kage no mi in his grasp, Blackbeard can create a huge but disposable army that does not require food or sleep to function(Much like BB). I bet you that the Marines themselves will be the fodder to build BB's new army. It fits BB well because of his intelligence and cunning since he read and memorized the Devil fruit encyclopedia. It also highlights his inability to trust anyone but his closet subordinates. It was noted by the Revolutionaries that BB does not care for his lower ranked allies like Brownbeard. In addition, I suspect that Oda will reveal that BB does not have Conqueror's Haki and what better way to demonstrate this by contrasting with Luffy who will lead an alliance composed of people deeply loyal and trustworthy. While BB will be surrounded by opportunists, traitors and literal zombies.
Plus the Kage Kage no Mi combined with the Yami Yami no Mi. BB can place the world in a permanent state of dusk thus ensuring that his zombie army can run rampant without the fear of the Dawn destroying them. It would be a literal battle of Dawn versus Dusk or the Sun against the Darkness.
I believe that Blackbeard wants to destroy the World Government, he was trying to sink Marineford before Shanks intervened. BB literally stomps on the ideal of Justice when he reunites with Luffy in Marineford. BB has slowly been gathering the tools to destroy WG and the Marines with Devil fruits the specialize in subterfuge and espionage like Shiryu's invisible fruit and Catarina's Shapeshifitng fruit. BB will also probably find the ancient weapon Pluton which can destroy islands. Blackbeard is that Wildcard that will take the WG by surprise except for Shanks who has tried to warn everyone about Blackbeard. Its no coincidence that the Empty Throne was introduced because that is part of Xebec's will to conquer and rule the world which is something Blackbeard wants as well. I don't think Teach even cares about the One Piece because he was never following Roger's will, which is why Teach was probably confused when Whitebeard exclaimed that Teach wasn't the right one.
I will admit that a lot of this is me being a Blackbeard Stan. But I just can't see Imu being a fighter of any kind it would be like Kaguya from Naruto all over again. Imu is clearly a puppeteer and very likely have to some devil fruit that has helped them rule the world from the Shadows. Which is convenient for a notorious pirate like BB who has spent decades looking for a devil fruit that allows him to nullify such abilities.
BTW thank you for the tags. My apologizes for failing to respond to all of your threads. But I still appreciate the thought.

S

stealthblack

There is no way that trash and his crew can beat akainu+ 3 admirals, garp, sengoku when they got soloed by magellan

Don’t act like BB defeated them or even inflicted the slightest damage. That was even a clash not a fall on fight. Sengo came out of it unharmed so did Garp while BB was damaged by Sengo’s power. .
*Desperate fanboy lying attempt detected*

Thanks for proving you have no idea what you are talking about. BB came out of it unharmed while Sengoku was covered in full bandages after the BB fight;

Pre-Yonko Blackbeard turned Fleet Admiral Sengoku into a mummy after their fight.

Blackbeard is not a sick guy with heart attack issues such as Whitebeard, if Admirals fought a healthy Blackbeard instead of a sick Whitebeard, the result is clear, they would be covered in bandages like Sengoku. And that's not even Yonko Blackbeard, it was Pre-Yonko Blackbeard.

To assume he can fight two admirals in their prime is a joke. You are overestimating BB yes he could definitely defeat one admiral, but two? No one can. The same applies to all other yonko and vice versa. Against there’s no reason to believe Shiryu can defeat admirals he lacks feats and hype comparable to admirals. Aokiji? Since when is he under BB? Since when was Aokiji was the type of man who would battle against the place he considered leading and believed it can help innocent people? The guy saved Smoker cuz he was his friend. Think about it.. Aokiji would never do such a thing it’s obvious he is scheming something. And no the other crew members can’t handle one admiral as we have seen how Akainu can handle a whole yonko crew.
Oda created that 2 v 1 concept when Shiki soloed them, or Pre-Yonko Blackbeard soloed them. And it's obvious, neither Shiki or Pre-Yonko Blackbeard was Yonko level.

Aokiji is under BB since Gorousei said Aokiji is assisting Blackbeard, they are not partners,

Aokiji is assisting Blackbeard, they are not assisting each other.

Shiryu, even without his DF power, was said to be equal of Magellan. Adding his new DF power, he is +Magellan opponent, which is more than enough to solo any Admiral.

Aokiji lured Akainu and Fujitora into Dressrosa by baiting Smoker, and the result of it, Fujitora humiliated the Akainu's Marines, it worked exactly like Aokiji wanted, Aokiji still wants to overthrow Akainu, even Doflamingo said it, Aokiji still has the determination for something, and that ''something'' is still trying to overthrow Akainu. Aokiji wouldn't have fought any other Admiral for Fleet Admiral position, he only fought Akainu, because it was Akainu, it was personal. That's how he hates a guy so much that he refuses the idea of Akainu being the Fleet Admiral, he fought a fellow marine for that reason.

If Aokiji was ok with the result of their 1 v 1 fight with Akainu, he would keep working under Akainu. He hates Akainu so much that even after losing their 1 v 1 duel, he still refuses to work under him, it means one thing; to overthrow Akainu, he is ready to work with Blackbeard even.

there is a SHOCKING event await us at the end of Wano
make NO mistake ... no theory is crazy enough to be ruled out
Yup, when Luffy does something in the story, Blackbeard always counters it with his own.

Luffy defeats Crocodile
They learned Blackbeard easily defeated Drum Kingdom, killed 4th division commander Thatch,

Luffy ignores Bellamy about laughing their dreams,
Blackbeard acknowledges that with an epic speech about dreams,

Luffy defeats Lucci and Moria,
Blackbeard easily defeats Ace and becomes a Shichibukai

Luffy invades Impel Down and frees prisoners,
Blackbeard invades Impel Down and frees prisoners, and even defeats Magellan

Luffy fights in Marineford, shows his powers
Blackbeard fights in Marineford, shows his powers

Luffy attacks Marineford again with Rayleigh, and shows his 3D2Y tattoo,
Blackbeard easily captures Bonney,

Luffy gets trained by Rayleigh, while Blackbeard becomes a Yonko.

Luffy defeats Doflamingo,
Blackbeard defeats Revolutionary Army,

Now that we assume Luffy will defeat Kaido,
Then Blackbeard needs to do his own thing.

There is no way that trash and his crew can beat akainu+ 3 admirals, garp, sengoku when they got soloed by magellan
Shut your sanji fanboy mouth :goyea: They already beat Magellan without even using Gura.

New Magellan after fighting Yami Blackbeard;

He got scarred just like Shanks, or even worse.

Even Yami Blackbeard without Gura has better feat than all Admirals combined; defeating Magellan.

Bro you are going off this is a fan fic lol
We shall see.

Nice thread, but I disagree about Blackbeard trying to recruit the Marines. Because of one man Gecko Moria. Regardless if Gecko willingly joins or not, his devil fruit is invaluable for someone like Blackbeard who has the ability to harvest devil fruits.
With the Kage Kage no mi in his grasp, Blackbeard can create a huge but disposable army that does not require food or sleep to function(Much like BB). I bet you that the Marines themselves will be the fodder to build BB's new army. It fits BB well because of his intelligence and cunning since he read and memorized the Devil fruit encyclopedia. It also highlights his inability to trust anyone but his closet subordinates. It was noted by the Revolutionaries that BB does not care for his lower ranked allies like Brownbeard. In addition, I suspect that Oda will reveal that BB does not have Conqueror's Haki and what better way to demonstrate this by contrasting with Luffy who will lead an alliance composed of people deeply loyal and trustworthy. While BB will be surrounded by opportunists, traitors and literal zombies.
Plus the Kage Kage no Mi combined with the Yami Yami no Mi. BB can place the world in a permanent state of dusk thus ensuring that his zombie army can run rampant without the fear of the Dawn destroying them. It would be a literal battle of Dawn versus Dusk or the Sun against the Darkness.
I believe that Blackbeard wants to destroy the World Government, he was trying to sink Marineford before Shanks intervened. BB literally stomps on the ideal of Justice when he reunites with Luffy in Marineford. BB has slowly been gathering the tools to destroy WG and the Marines with Devil fruits the specialize in subterfuge and espionage like Shiryu's invisible fruit and Catarina's Shapeshifitng fruit. BB will also probably find the ancient weapon Pluton which can destroy islands. Blackbeard is that Wildcard that will take the WG by surprise except for Shanks who has tried to warn everyone about Blackbeard. Its no coincidence that the Empty Throne was introduced because that is part of Xebec's will to conquer and rule the world which is something Blackbeard wants as well. I don't think Teach even cares about the One Piece because he was never following Roger's will, which is why Teach was probably confused when Whitebeard exclaimed that Teach wasn't the right one.
I will admit that a lot of this is me being a Blackbeard Stan. But I just can't see Imu being a fighter of any kind it would be like Kaguya from Naruto all over again. Imu is clearly a puppeteer and very likely have to some devil fruit that has helped them rule the world from the Shadows. Which is convenient for a notorious pirate like BB who has spent decades looking for a devil fruit that allows him to nullify such abilities.
BTW thank you for the tags. My apologizes for failing to respond to all of your threads. But I still appreciate the thought.
Thanks, yes it's possible if Moria teams up with Blackbeard and together they can create a strong army like that, like they did in the games.

Off-panels Akainu btw. :steef:

That's also another scenario for Blackbeard.

Last edited:
*Desperate fanboy lying attempt detected*

Thanks for proving you have no idea what you are talking about. BB came out of it unharmed while Sengoku was covered in full bandages after the BB fight;

Pre-Yonko Blackbeard turned Fleet Admiral Sengoku into a mummy after their fight.

Blackbeard is not a sick guy with heart attack issues such as Whitebeard, if Admirals fought a healthy Blackbeard instead of a sick Whitebeard, the result is clear, they would be covered in bandages like Sengoku. And that's not even Yonko Blackbeard, it was Pre-Yonko Blackbeard.

Oda created that 2 v 1 concept when Shiki soloed them, or Pre-Yonko Blackbeard soloed them. And it's obvious, neither Shiki or Pre-Yonko Blackbeard was Yonko level.

Aokiji is under BB since Gorousei said Aokiji is assisting Blackbeard, they are not partners,

Aokiji is assisting Blackbeard, they are not assisting each other.

Shiryu, even without his DF power, was said to be equal of Magellan. Adding his new DF power, he is +Magellan opponent, which is more than enough to solo any Admiral.

Aokiji lured Akainu and Fujitora into Dressrosa by baiting Smoker, and the result of it, Fujitora humiliated the Akainu's Marines, it worked exactly like Aokiji wanted, Aokiji still wants to overthrow Akainu, even Doflamingo said it, Aokiji still has the determination for something, and that ''something'' is still trying to overthrow Akainu. Aokiji wouldn't have fought any other Admiral for Fleet Admiral position, he only fought Akainu, because it was Akainu, it was personal. That's how he hates a guy so much that he refuses the idea of Akainu being the Fleet Admiral, he fought a fellow marine for that reason.

If Aokiji was ok with the result of their 1 v 1 fight with Akainu, he would keep working under Akainu. He hates Akainu so much that even after losing their 1 v 1 duel, he still refuses to work under him, it means one thing; to overthrow Akainu, he is ready to work with Blackbeard even.

Yup, when Luffy does something in the story, Blackbeard always counters it with his own.

Luffy defeats Crocodile
They learned Blackbeard easily defeated Drum Kingdom, killed 4th division commander Thatch,

Luffy ignores Bellamy about laughing their dreams,
Blackbeard acknowledges that with an epic speech about dreams,

Luffy defeats Lucci and Moria,
Blackbeard easily defeats Ace and becomes a Shichibukai

Luffy invades Impel Down and frees prisoners,
Blackbeard invades Impel Down and frees prisoners, and even defeats Magellan

Luffy fights in Marineford, shows his powers
Blackbeard fights in Marineford, shows his powers

Luffy attacks Marineford again with Rayleigh, and shows his 3D2Y tattoo,
Blackbeard easily captures Bonney,

Luffy gets trained by Rayleigh, while Blackbeard becomes a Yonko.

Luffy defeats Doflamingo,
Blackbeard defeats Revolutionary Army,

Now that we assume Luffy will defeat Kaido,
Then Blackbeard needs to do his own thing.

Shut your sanji fanboy mouth :goyea: They already beat Magellan without even using Gura.

New Magellan after fighting Yami Blackbeard;

He got scarred just like Shanks, or even worse.

Even Yami Blackbeard without Gura has better feat than all Admirals combined; defeating Magellan.

We shall see.

Thanks, yes it's possible if Moria teams up with Blackbeard and together they can create a strong army like that, like they did in the games.

Off-panels Akainu btw. :steef:

That's also another scenario for Blackbeard.
True ... Black Beard have to do some thing MASSIVE
unless Luffy bounty will surpass his in next arc
and it make no sense plot wise

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
This reminds me of those 2010 leaks that were hotly debated by the community. One of them said that Blackbeard would defeat the marines.

Personally, I believe Blackbeard goes after the Marines/WG only if he succeeds in reaching laugh tale and learning the true history. If he does acquire an ancient weapon, that would certainly tip things in his favor.

Yeah, no. BB run away from Akainu with his whole Crew...
He ain't defeating the Marines...
Thread: Blackbeard will destroy the entire WG
Reality: Blackbeard runs away from one-man akainu
Akainu will give Blackbeard the Whitebeard treatment when they meet again.
BB and his entire crew had to run away from akainu alone.

He is never gonna be ready for akainu. :milaugh:
Problem is those occurences were more than 2 years ago before BB even became a Yonko...
It is highly possible that BB is far more powerul than before and has mastered the two most powerful devil fruits in the whole worl.d