Versus Battle Blast VS anime boros

First no it's not

Boros is still said as the strongest of his species
you can dislike that fact all you like but the facts dont care about your feelings sadly

If the facts did care then star lv blast wouldt of been scared of a planet lv attack and you wouldt be coping as hard as you are right now

Second it's the combined energy
which can shatter earth so planet lv
what does this context at all change about my argument

He's scared of a blast which can shatter the earth meaning he's not star or planet lv

Third it's not one eye alone the others including Blast help
That makes it worse
not better

if blast deflected the attack with the boros species guy alone that means he did at least 50 percent assuming the other guy contributed but with 4 people there, He can be argued to do 25 assuming again equal contribution to the cause

Anyway the fact, he even needs help from a guy weaker then boros proves my point exactly but again you can disagree with me with those zero scans you have

Boros is still said as the strongest of his species
you can dislike that fact all you like but the facts dont care about your feelings sadly

If the facts did care then star lv blast wouldt of been scared of a planet lv attack and you wouldt be coping as hard as you are right now

which can shatter earth so planet lv
what does this context at all change about my argument

He's scared of a blast which can shatter the earth meaning he's not star or planet lv

That makes it worse
not better

if blast deflected the attack with the boros species guy alone that means he did at least 50 percent assuming the other guy contributed but with 4 people there, He can be argued to do 25 assuming again equal contribution to the cause

Anyway the fact, he even needs help from a guy weaker then boros proves my point exactly but again you can disagree with me with those zero scans you have
Well we don't know if that guy is exactly from his species

Even if he is Boros prob just boosts

Featwise Blast is superior he fights monster Garou without getting a scratch
Saitama easily owned Boros

Also Garou primary uses Blast ability to fight

We also see Boros performance against Saitama it was low diff Saitama used unnamed Punches

Used once normal punches overpowers him
Uses one serious punch beats him

Blast easily fights an opponent who throws normal punches

Well we don't know if that guy is exactly from his species
he is a one eyed alien and we know others of lord boros's species exist
it just follows that he would be the same species

hell, they even gave him similar hair style
I think, it's pretty clear what the intent was

if it's said tomorrow that this dude is a different species then i'll gladly concede the point however for now, it seems pretty evident that they are of the same alien race

Saitama easily owned Boros
did you not watch the fight?
He was whiping saitama around and even kicked him to the moon at one point

it's not like deep sea king, where saitama poked at his general direction and he died

Boros tanked saitama's attacks again and again

The only character, To ever remotely pose any threat to saitama was boros until cosmic garou was a thing

We also see Boros performance against Saitama it was low diff Saitama used unnamed Punches
Saitama used serious series on him

And he was still conscious after saitama reflected his own attack back at him with additional force something he was praised for

Last edited:
he is a one eyed alien and we know others of lord boros's species exist
it just follows that he would be the same species

hell, they even gave him similar hair style
I think, it's pretty clear what the intent was

if it's said tomorrow that this dude is a different species then i'll gladly concede the point however for now, it seems pretty evident that they are of the same alien race

did you not watch the fight?
He was whiping saitama around and even kicked him to the moon at one point

it's not like deep sea king, where saitama poked at his general direction and he died

Boros tanked saitama's attacks again and again

The only character, To ever remotely pose any threat to saitama was boros until cosmic garou was a thing

Saitama used serious series on him

And he was still conscious after saitama reflected his own attack back at him with additional force something he was praised for

Look

The first showed the complete energy of Saitama and Garou

One serious punch destroyed Boros
One normal consecutive punch nearly owned the rest was Saitama playing around

Against Boros Saitama just used one set of normal punches and one serious punch

Blast fought Garou on higher level

Boros is a villain he prob exaggerated that's all

Also Boros is dragon level threat like Orochi
Cosmic Garou is higher

Also Boros is dragon level threat like Orochi
Rankings in one punch man, Arent really exactly tiers just general measurements of their threat level

It's why, there can be such difference in levels of power between the different dragons

this is not like naruto where kage level means your generally relative to other kage
a. jr can generally matchup rasa or any other kage with it being a fair fight in terms of stats like try matching any different dragon and having be the case

even the hero rankings arent always accurate take saitama or even thinking smilie man can do anything to vaccine man before having the area nuked and suddenly thinking he's dragon lv

One serious punch destroyed Boros
And?
Didt you same people act like orochi was above boros when the fight was a joke and saitama legit was squirting lava at him?

He still survived the consecutive normal punches and various other normal punches so whatever, you can say but normal punches when your own crowd dont even hold that standard consistently

Blast fought Garou on higher level

He had to transport him to a different dimension cause he could not deal with him

But whatever you say

Rankings in one punch man, Arent really exactly tiers just general measurements of their threat level

It's why, there can be such difference in levels of power between the different dragons

this is not like naruto where kage level means your generally relative to other kage
a. jr can generally matchup rasa or any other kage with it being a fair fight in terms of stats like try matching any different dragon and having be the case

even the hero rankings arent always accurate take saitama or even thinking smilie man can do anything to vaccine man before having the area nuked and suddenly thinking he's dragon lv

And?
Didt you same people act like orochi was above boros when the fight was a joke and saitama legit was squirting lava at him?

He still survived the consecutive normal punches and various other normal punches so whatever, you can say but normal punches when your own crowd dont even hold that standard consistently

He had to transport him to a different dimension cause he could not deal with him

But whatever you say
He also says will it be a fight that manipulate reality lol

As you see Blast=Garou>>>Boros

Garou > Boros > Blast
nothing said there proves that blast is superior to cosmic garou

he was going to fight him so what, boros can try to fight him too
Does that mean he would be above him??
first Garou> Boros
Garou would easily beat Boros that would be no contest since Boros died with one serious punch

Blast exchange blows with Garou and Garou cant even scratch him

Blast>>> Boros by far

first Garou> Boros
I agreed with that though
my only contention was blast being stronger then boros

I think boros would stomp garou pre cosmic though

Blast exchange blows with Garou and Garou cant even scratch him
Wouldt have to resort to bfr and wouldt be scared to death of fodder planet lv attacks
you realize, garou is above planet right?

Blast>>> Boros by far

In the series proper nope

Wouldt have to resort to bfr and wouldt be scared to death of fodder planet lv attacks
you realize, garou is above planet right?
it was Saitama and Garous even then he managaed to teleport it outside the earth he teleported two equally serious punched outside earth while Boros was low diffed by one

In the series proper nope
In the proper series yes call me when Boros survives one serious punch xD
I agreed with that though
my only contention was blast being stronger then boros

I think boros would stomp garou pre cosmic though
nope Boros wouldnt stomp him not in the real series

Garou would easily beat Boros that would be no contest since Boros died with one serious punch
Saitama is actively trying to not kill Garou, don't disagree with the rest of the punch, but if Saitama wanted to kill Garou in One Punch he could have at any point.

Pre-Jupiter Saitama couldn't

Post Jupiter Saitama yes
Saitama was always significantly stronger than Garou, yes he was growing at a faster rate than Garou, but even before then he was comfortable to battle him with one hand while holding his power back to not kill him.

Saitama was always significantly stronger than Garou, yes he was growing at a faster rate than Garou, but even before then he was comfortable to battle him with one hand while holding his power back to not kill him.
Nope he wasn't holding back he did grow after his grow he hold back

Before his grow
Saitama=>Garou

After his grow stomp

Stop debating with this guy, Bob74h is the worst powerscaler on this forum
The best

and
Facts >>> Fanboyism

Still salty about me bodying you on naruto topics, I see
Post automatically merged:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/sasori-vs-deidara.24577/page-2

Sasori is still weaker then deidara and you still got utterly dunked on but if getting utterly debunked and made to look like a complete idiot means im the worse then i'd gladly be seen as the worse compared to fandom types like shiroyu.
Im so bad yet your still salty over getting bodied

lord boros is still above blast and there's nothing you can do to contest me on that, Hence the massive amount of salt calling me the worst and what not despite me constantly disproving and beating you trolls in our ''debates'' which is sad cause you have legions of alts and im just one guy, shows quality above quantity really when months later after our deidara vs sasori argument and he's still crying about me

Last edited: