Episode Discussion Bleach Episode 4: Kill the Shadow

What do you rate the episode

• Total voters
I finally got a chance to watch this!

The recap was kind of long, and I get that they're trying to attract new viewers who need to be caught up, but the episode felt short.
Haschwalth's voice was so nice, wow:amazing: I've been impressed with the new VAs!

As Nodt was great; so fitting to see him on Halloween! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the fight.

Good to see Byakuya and lil' Reggie. When he first attacked, it looked like Zabimaru was almost walking along the ground.

Ichigo v Quilge was nicely done. The medallions look cool, too. My only complaints are that the recap took too time away from the action and that they took out some of Urahara's explanations that are important to his character.

On Hulu
The pacing a bit too fast but I like it. My favorita Stern Ritter Mask de Masculine showed up!! Too bad for a little while.
I can't wait for As Nodt talk. He is voiced by two protagonists ( from Danmachi and Sword Art Online) and of Betelgeuse from Re Zero. I know he will do a great job with As Nodt. Nice too see Rangikus hooters after so many years.

Last edited:
I really do like the Quincy more than the Shinigami as well.
The Quincy are interesting, but I'm too attached to the Shinigami to switch sides.
A lot was included in this episode, even with the review at the beginning. The Sternritter introductions were efficient, and some of the captains/vice captains got some exposure before being quickly defeated. Here's hoping that the pace slows down a bit to give some fights a chance to breathe.
Also, I'm enjoying the attention the 12th Division is getting so far.

The Quincy are interesting, but I'm too attached to the Shinigami to switch sides.
A lot was included in this episode, even with the review at the beginning. The Sternritter introductions were efficient, and some of the captains/vice captains got some exposure before being quickly defeated. Here's hoping that the pace slows down a bit to give some fights a chance to breathe.
Also, I'm enjoying the attention the 12th Division is getting so far.
I'm not that attached to the shinigami since they were technically villains in the SS arc and what Zommari said when he went on ranting about how they judge hollows for something that's part of their nature, really made me question the shinigami.

The Quincy seem much more interesting to me