Bleach reread?

Would anyone here be interested in like, a weekly reread? We set up a certain amount of chapters or an arc we cover every week or two and discuss it all over again? I think it could be a fun way to reinvigorate the Bleach community.

@Haoshoku @Jiihad @Zexion~ @playa4321 @ShadyOjiro @ZenZu @Shin'ya🎭 @any other Bleach fan
Would be great, but @Bogard needs to make a section for it. Or better else, just change the name of that promised neverland section into Bleach section cause that section is deader than the dinosaur.

I recommend rereading arcs. You can find plenty of cool little moments.

Like for example, did you know that Choutou actually first appeared all the way back during Bayou Arc?
Or that the move made by Shin in this scene....
Was previously used by Duke Hyou when he dueled Gokei?

What do think about rereads?
@Arara @Guan Yu @Admiral Lee Hung @Beerbottle @Shanks
Oh boy, a rereads of the whole manga in succession is fu**ing great. Have been doing it for five times. And about to do it once again after this arc is concluded. :steef:

I’m still in shock that you and @Den_Den_Mushi didnt enjoy it tbh lol. It’s one of my favorite Kingdom Arcs, Shi Ei being one of the reasons why lol.
Oh do not get me wrong, I did enjoy it, I just did not enjoy it as much as Kingdom’s other arcs. I remember not particularly liking the Wei Fire Dragons as a group.

Perhaps a proper reread would change my mind. :catsweat:

Well, change my mind on folks except for Reiou because that sassenach was just an exposition machine that got outmaneuvered and one shotted before he could even do anything. :suresure:
Can I move this thread to the Hot Series discussion area?
Of course you can. You are a powerful wielder of the Modular Jutsu after all. :smithnie:

Do not forget about these two mediocre Bleach threads either. They deserve to be moved too. :pepedoffy:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/bleach-tier-list.1672/

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/shinji-vs-urahara-vs-kyoraku.1282/
The Bleach Kingdom is here to stay. They need to learn that.
We shall see about that. :myman:

I would try to read it. But apparently the last arc is a mess stated by a lot of sources. I dont think I want to get my ass into such a show.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Haoshoku , @TheAncientCenturion , @Jiihad , @Topi Jerami , @Guan Yu , @Bogard

Boys this looking fucking amazing:

Since Kubo working on a mobil Bleach game, he created all 3rd forms of the espadas and we already see all the others. Currently we get Barragan and Harrible 3rd form...:steef::steef:

Only my men Starrk left for his final 3rd form!!!
@Haoshoku , @TheAncientCenturion , @Jiihad , @Topi Jerami , @Guan Yu , @Bogard

Boys this looking fucking amazing:

Since Kubo working on a mobil Bleach game, he created all 3rd forms of the espadas and we already see all the others. Currently we get Barragan and Harrible 3rd form...:steef::steef:

Only my men Starrk left for his final 3rd form!!!
My dude, these two were the last of the Espada. Everyone else, including the Coyote himself got their Beyond Ressurecion.

H

Haoshoku

I was gonna make a thread on the Beyond—Res Espada lmao too.
Post automatically merged:

I like his design apart from the gun legs. No idea why Kubo thought that'd be cool.
Considering the fact that Segunda Etapa is supposed to be all out design wise as well, gotta have atleast something that wacky lmao. Also he can spam ceros from all fours now, thats op.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Considering the fact that Segunda Etapa is supposed to be all out design wise as well, gotta have atleast something that wacky lmao. Also he can spam ceros from all fours now, thats op.
I don’t think this is the same as Segunta etapa, but I get ya lmao. It’s gonna be a very awkward way to fight though. Lifting his legs and shooting ceros like he’s a ballerina.
In the soon to be created Bleach section, yes? :myman:
We’re in the Bleach Kingdom thankfully. You can call it Silbern.

Like for example, did you know that Choutou actually first appeared all the way back during Bayou Arc?

Eh, I reread books, manga or watch movies fairly often ^^

H

Haoshoku

:saitahu:
There’s Kingdom content here?

:saitahu:
There’s Kingdom content here?
Hmm. That would appear to be an untriggered post bomb, a remnant from the tumultuous era of the War of the Bleached Kingdom. :memehm:

The Bleach fans must have accidentally taken it with them when they swiftly retreated en mass from the Kingdom Section at the end of the conflict. :goatasure:

Allow me to defuse that for you. :myman:

I'm late asf to this TAC but I'd be down when you got to the TYBW arc, only thing I find worth re-reading. I also have manga videos dedicated to single chapters for that entire arc so it'll be lit.

B
Actually, Bleach was my first manga to read. I was a big fan of it for a bit. I'm probably going to do a re-read once I have all time in the world.