Bleach reread?

Yama was just too powerful. I kind of hated how he died, but it had to be done.
Villains created a WHOLE CHARACTER for the sole puprose of opposing Yamamoto.

Aizen had Wanderweiss who was basically CREATED as a being just to extiguish Yamamoto's fire
We had also that sternrighter (don't recall his name) who basically took the form of Juha so that Yamamoto reveals all the bankai moves and abilities on him before being stolen by Juha!

It's like the existance of a being is solely for Yamamoto so that the villain can succeed LOL

I just wish he had an actual fight. He sort of showcased his powers, then Yhwach cheap shotted him. If it were like Ichibe the GOAT's fight, I'd be happier.
I really wanted to see more of his bankai, but everything was so rushed and then he died. Ichibe's fight was great, but damn, it felt like Yhwach cheated the entire time...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I really wanted to see more of his bankai, but everything was so rushed and then he died. Ichibe's fight was great, but damn, it felt like Yhwach cheated the entire time...
He did. The Almighty is a giant cheat code lmao. Ichibe was legit turning him into a black ant and Yhwach was giving himself power back, then had Ichibe blow up.

My only issue was just how insane and abstract Yhwach's powers were.