Bleach reread?

He did. The Almighty is a giant cheat code lmao. Ichibe was legit turning him into a black ant and Yhwach was giving himself power back, then had Ichibe blow up.

My only issue was just how insane and abstract Yhwach's powers were.
I didn't fully understand what Yhwach was doing, it was very confusing. It looked cool, but hard to follow imo. The moment I saw Ichibe, I knew he was going to die and get killed by Yhwach. Kubo gave him a good fight, at least.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Yeah... Starrk was awesome character... but Ulquiorra (who I still try to write his name using other people posts or google) had his good moments too hahaha

Soul King Brook should learn a trick or two from Barragan though. I LOVED Barraggan powers
Barragan was crazy as shit lmao. He deserved to be his own stand alone antagonist.
I didn't fully understand what Yhwach was doing, it was very confusing. It looked cool, but hard to follow imo. The moment I saw Ichibe, I knew he was going to die and get killed by Yhwach. Kubo gave him a good fight, at least.
Man, he made Ichibe the most broke guy besides Yhwach, Aizen and Ichigo. Dude could cut your power in half without using his shikai, and could legit remove your power with his shikai.

Ichibe was destined to be defeated, but Yhwach needed literal universe manipulating powers to stop him.

Villains created a WHOLE CHARACTER for the sole puprose of opposing Yamamoto.

Aizen had Wanderweiss who was basically CREATED as a being just to extiguish Yamamoto's fire
We had also that sternrighter (don't recall his name) who basically took the form of Juha so that Yamamoto reveals all the bankai moves and abilities on him before being stolen by Juha!

It's like the existance of a being is solely for Yamamoto so that the villain can succeed LOL
Yama was really something else. No one really dared to fight him in a proper 1 vs. 1 and rightfully so, they knew he could obliterate his opponents in an instant. His bankai would have killed Aizen and ended it right there.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Hands down the Vizords were disappointing af. Mask fisted Kensei and Otoribashi while Shinji got fucking one shotted ( Bambi best femritter).

My girl Lisa also didn't do shit
Visords are there to make everyone else look better. Lmao, experienced captains with hollow powers yet they can't seem to do shit.

Shinji's cool. Same with Hiyori and Love. Don't care for the others. Bambietta >>>> Any Sternritter not named Askin Nakk Le Vaar

Man, he made Ichibe the most broke guy besides Yhwach, Aizen and Ichigo. Dude could cut your power in half without using his shikai, and could legit remove your power with his shikai.

Ichibe was destined to be defeated, but Yhwach needed literal universe manipulating powers to stop him.
Ichibe was impressive, can't say that about the rest of squad 0, unfortunately.

Barragan was crazy as shit lmao. He deserved to be his own stand alone antagonist.

But the most disappointing Espada imo were nonother than number 3 and 0... Hallibel and Yami with all respect to their fans.

Like... the threat from Espada... I felt it from:
Uliquiora
Barragan
Starrk
Grimjaw
Noitora

Those are the espada that left impression on me!

Hallibel and Yami did not leave a single impression on me to even care for them